alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, I’m sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a quick way to convert certain items of clothing from group to another, i.e. turn a suspender belt from the stockings group into an accessory?
A way? Yes. A quick way? No. It would have to be modded into a different category.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
This may or not be mentioned before but for premade card's have a look at

Reactions: Canade

Thanks.tnx

Mar 27, 2019
There should be a small window off to the side that is dark colored with white lettering, that will list the folders and files in it. It is part of a mod to help organize it and separate the community additions from your own or the default cards.
Yeah it doesn't work in game. It only works in character maker.

elobavy

Sep 10, 2019
is there a googledrive link or mega link with aggregation of mod releases for hs2 as for the hs one,, if there is one please reply
Not google or mega, but, this is the repository that 'initsettings' uses to update from.

johnnoot

Nov 22, 2017
Why are some mod complete blank when loaded? Like when I click on the clothing option, nothing is loaded onto the female. However there are no notifications about missing mod

some random

Jul 11, 2019
i need some help installing this game a get a bunch of files i cant do anything with it says that they are not able to be extracted

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Hey so why does the menu not work? No matter what I do, anything that isn't the group/player selection menu seems completely broken, not responding no matter how often I lick them. Even the FAQ fix doesn't really work.

Edit: Somehow re-downloading the game fixed things? Not sure why I had that problem but it seems like the fix from the FAQ doesn't always fix the issue in some cases.

Last edited:

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Are there any dick shaped accessories, other than the few rubber dildos? Something like in HS1 or KK. Something that works in game also, not just in studio.

tonyhell

Aug 4, 2017
Pretty sure this question have been asked before.
It there a mod or any way else to have ahegao face during sex ?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Hi HS2 Lovers.
I need your help I'm serious!
Well I did this and if you recognize her, well you know she can't be anything else than Sadist, Sado/Masochist...
My problem I want to make her "Dependant", but it seems this Traits-combo makes it almost impossible... and I don't want to change her stats or make a new one.
I tried the usual positions that should make dependant but nothing... her Dependant bar dosen't move...
Can you help me please and tell me, which positions, places or anything else to make her dependant...
Thanks for your help. :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simultaneous orgasm.

Amayan

Jan 30, 2019
Question, I currently have the R4 version, can I just use the current update, or should I redownload via the basegame version?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Question, I currently have the R4 version, can I just use the current update, or should I redownload via the basegame version?
i think you have to redownload the whole game if your moving up to the new dx version

Hitman98

Apr 24, 2018
How do you add more tattoo in the character maker ? there is only two "paint" option, thanks for the help !

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes