mefisto123

Oct 26, 2018
Hey guys, I need some help with character creator. When I try to make longer legs they are automatically bending and look awkward in game, character is half-kneeling all the time. Is there a way to change leg Y scale and keep them straight?

uhgajeti

Feb 1, 2021
I've had a problem with this version, and older versions of this modpack, and ai shoujo as well. Whenever the game tries to load in a character it crashes immediately. For instance when i try to play the main game, it crashes within 10 seconds. In the studio i can load in all the other assets but when i try to load in a character it crashes as well. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
if i want to play this in vr with link cable do i need to install the occulus quest 2 software on pc since i already set it up on my phone ?

camins

Mar 25, 2021
Some vulvas have lifelike 3D animation during sex, but not all characters. Anyone know where is the vulvas's setting in Create girls?

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
Can you good people tell me what amount of RAM the game in character creator uses for you? What should be normal?
For me the game pulls easily 9-10gb ram on the regular. Then going even close to 12gb sometimes and then it crashed. This happens when in char creator trying to load a new char, merge, save etc.

Last edited:

por12

Nov 22, 2020
is there a way to use all positions with a girl without considering her status?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes