MajinGlue

Nov 7, 2019
Technically yes, but the only way is through modding. I would suggest paying attention to a mod called HS2Plug, it is made by the same person who made the Kplug mod for Koikatsu and the Kplug mod has new positions with more almost every update.
How do I get this HS2Plug ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do I get this HS2Plug ?
however, it is not at the point of adding positions yet. He has been focusing on Kplug lately, so it's going to take a while.

Anyone managed to install the fan translation on repack version yet? No matter what I do, I get the automatic google translate bs
Does a fan translation even exist at this time? I know there's one slowly getting done for Koikatsu, but I haven't heard of one for this game.

Jan 11, 2018
however, it is not at the point of adding positions yet. He has been focusing on Kplug lately, so it's going to take a while.

Does a fan translation even exist at this time? I know there's one slowly getting done for Koikatsu, but I haven't heard of one for this game.
Yep, and as far as I know, there is at least any sence in it...

Reactions: alex2011

Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock all the positions? I tried HposUnlockV4 but the characters float in an empty area, I can't seem to find if there is an updated version around here

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If I load from there (mega or gdrive) I end up with 10 parts that can not be combined to one working folder.
You start extracting from the file with the normal zip/rar ending and each will extract on their own. This is what is known as a split archive, which is done to allow sites like those to download them without issues like waiting for some limit. The parts will combine into one folder by themselves, all you have to do is extract them with an extractor program like 7zip while all parts are in the same place.

Also, there is the magnet option for the torrent, which will have only one part for the game itself plus the Sideloader Modpack. This is what I was suggesting as I don't even use the other links there.

famicom9x

Dec 12, 2018
i remembered that there is a mod that help you show or hide or partial show the outfit in the character creation screen but i forgot the name of the mod, i remembered that i download this mod from hs2 mod from pastebin but i can't find the site, please help me,
edit: the ui of the mod will show up in the rectangle i draw in this picture.:

Last edited:

Ullubu

Jan 13, 2019
You start extracting from the file with the normal zip/rar ending and each will extract on their own. This is what is known as a split archive, which is done to allow sites like those to download them without issues like waiting for some limit. The parts will combine into one folder by themselves, all you have to do is extract them with an extractor program like 7zip while all parts are in the same place.
I just loaded the version here and did an update, that worked too.

Reactions: alex2011

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
i remembered that there is a mod that help you show or hide or partial show the outfit in the character creation screen but i forgot the name of the mod, i remembered that i download this mod from hs2 mod from pastebin but i can't find the site, please help me,
Gravure ?

Reactions: famicom9x

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do I access the characters inside the folders e.g. chara/female/OTHERFOLDER in game?
There should be a small window off to the side that is dark colored with white lettering, that will list the folders and files in it. It is part of a mod to help organize it and separate the community additions from your own or the default cards.

aahrj

Mar 16, 2021
Hello, I’m sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a quick way to convert certain items of clothing from group to another, i.e. turn a suspender belt from the stockings group into an accessory?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes