Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Now just gotta wait for BetterRepack 2. I hope to see some step up with the mods now that we're working with Unity engine, there's definitely some things I've been wanting to see that weren't possible before and now might be.

Somberlainwolf6

Dec 21, 2017
Good.
Can't wait until, in a year or two, mods make the game interesting and with enough content (skins, addons, packs etc) to be actually fapable :rolleyes:
Nah, just kidding. But I do think that trying it now would lead to disappointment. Honey Select 1 was one of their best and the amount of content was huge.
I'll give it some time...

SerJuander

Oct 2, 2018
Damn it !i just download Honey Select recently because my PC cannot run Ai Shoujo.What is the specs i need to run this? What's the difference between the 2 honey selects?

Barnaky

Sep 28, 2018
This is the same as the last honey select its just a different version of it yes? same poses and shit still? Or is it all new and i should be excited as fuck?
So far its pretty much AI girl... you know a few copied assets hardly any cutomization...

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Might wait a while after people made enough mods for it.
While bloating the game size into Call of Duty, and run a tenth as smooth.

I bought a SSD, the fastest available I can get, for Koikatsu...and it still takes like 30 seconds to load.
And how exactly will SSD help you?? It's not a 40gb game, nor over 10k game-files here.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes