septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Should I use an external AA injector because I started the game in "quality" and the hostess girl's hair has more edges than Shadow the hedgehog.

Haha, exactly what i was thinking as well! This weekend will be one busy weekend, yes! Cannot wait! My gf loved the first HS, so i bet she'll be enjoying this one good as well! Sooo excited for BADIK as well! Such a big hype for me whenever it happens. :) Have a good one!
How bizarre it sounds that you would play it with a partner. Oh well if it works for the two of you it must be interesting. Or kinky.

Reactions: x0run

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Hey, cool! I completely forgot to check up on Illusion for a while. Probably gonna wait with trying this out, tho. Already got a few games I'm trying at once.

Have they done anything particular new with the girls models this time around? I remember hair getting some neat new work in AI girl.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
How bizarre it sounds that you would play it with a partner. Oh well if it works for the two of you it must be interesting. Or kinky.
Noo, she plays HS, i play BADIK, but she likes both, heh. Yah, our relationship isn't like the typical rs, i guess.. :)

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Do the sex positions (specifically the group sex ones) change according to state or something? I'm noticing different ones for different girls.

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
soo... i might be stupid.
but i cant do anything in game, cant figure out how to start scenes
i put girls in the groups, it says group is set up. i click the 'meet up' button, it goes yellow & does nothing?
move around button just shows rooms, i cant click on them?

help? :/

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
soo... i might be stupid.
but i cant do anything in game, cant figure out how to start scenes
i put girls in the groups, it says group is set up. i click the 'meet up' button, it goes yellow & does nothing?
move around button just shows rooms, i cant click on them?

help? :/
did you install the bug fix?

thexneo

Feb 4, 2019
I gave it a whirl and it's some good shit; it is a bit intensive on my own machine but I am using a laptop. Seems like the character creation and camera controls are better than the last game but that could just be me. Translation is machine but it is not the worst from what I saw.

Reactions: fmanaway

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Looking at the ss doesn't feel like an improvement from the previous games... and its just me or are the images from AI-Shoujo?
it is improved, Ai girl itself is like koikatsu (or however you spell it), as in the models are different. although they do look quite similar they aren't. This is a proper follow up to HS, with a lot of improvements, like for example you have to mod the shit out of HS just to get it to look like the base of this game. There is also a lot of under the hood improvements, new engine. etc. Although i remember seeing somewhere that sex is a lot better in this one (the vag stays on the dick and might actually morph to it now. don't quote me on that though), one thing HS is known to be not great at is sex scenes where you actually see the dick and vag.... cause well they don't stay on eachother, lots of clipping. (clipping for those that down know is a term to mean 3D geometry going through other 3D geometry)

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Looking at the ss doesn't feel like an improvement from the previous games... and its just me or are the images from AI-Shoujo?
That was my first thought, from the images it looks like a copy paste from AI-Shoujo.

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
That was my first thought, from the images it looks like a copy paste from AI-Shoujo.
As far as I can tell most of the animations are the same too. Bare in mind that most of the animations in AI-shoujo were also ported from a previous game. It's all the same stuff just ported and maybe slightly improved upon.

Reactions: Saburo. M

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Games made using HS assets are way more interesting that HS itself. I am guessing this is just another character creator with a hand full of sex poses like the first HS?

Reactions: Breestis

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
Nah I'm sure if this game musters the same enthusiasm as HS1 (which it probably will), we'll either see HF back, or have another site resuming the same function.
i hope u are right. am not going to bother until there is a site which lists all the mods to make the game more enjoyable like what HF did. somehow how Illusion recycled their games just stop appealing to me after all these years.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes