AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Let the mods begin. Seriously, I feel like this could be unplayable for a few months.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
oh shit illusion is back.
didnt play their games in a while because they mainly were boring and just copy pastas of their older games, but its 2020 and i think the last game of them i played was from 2017 or so. so lets give it a try.

btw if someone doesnt mind, can you explain me what HF is? i know its a modding page for illusion games, but is that really it? all they do is make mods for illusion games?

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

ArcticPerv

Jun 11, 2017
btw if someone doesnt mind, can you explain me what HF is? i know its a modding page for illusion games, but is that really it? all they do is make mods for illusion games?
HongFire was a whole anime/hentai community, but modding hentai games (mainly Illusion games) is what their users were probably best known for. HongFire had issues over the years and finally went offline late last year. It was a huge loss to the community, AFAIK nobody knew it was coming, so nobody was able to do a proper backup before it all just went away. Anime-Sharing seems to have a lot, but not all, of the stuff that was posted on HongFire, but some of the links are now dead.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Heya Friends. I have an silly Question. I did download the Game and extract. But i dont can see an .exe. Did i somet wrong ? I mean how can i start it? Thanks for your Time

Reactions: mat_monkey7

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Downloaded this, and it's not THAT big of an upgrade tbh. The graphics have definitely improved a bit, but this feels more like a modded HS1 rather than its next iteration.
Also, this is unstable af, I'm getting 24-30 fps on my 980ti, but this game should not require computational power equivalent to a 1080ti. It needs to be patched.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Do the male models look less dorky now? The dicks look more natural? Do the female models look better compared to HS1?

Because the Honey Select based indie games are all starting to look dated compared to the higher grade DAZ-based games.

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
Had a devil of a time to get this to open and work properly but after about an hour fiddling with it, got it to open and I had to put the quality down to average to avoid lag. So my thoughts so far is that the visuals are a step up from the first HS and the UI is better organized. The premise seems to be about the same as the first game, but as I have said before, I haven't dived too deep into the game yet. My biggest concern was the translation. So far the translation is not bad, I haven't dived too deep into the game yet but so far I haven't run into any translation errors or grammar mistakes that are all that bad. If you have the hard drive space, not a bad idea to check this one out, since it is free.

Reactions: WSmith
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes