Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
just a question, full mods on honey select 2 vs full mods on honey select 1, if I use roy12's mods on let's say Kasumi, which one will look better?

I'm mostly here for modded characters like from DOA hahahaha... and my potato pc can run both games, just that I lack the space... so if I download Honey Select 2 I'll have to delete the first one.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright guys I've been going ham the past couple days modding my game like crazy and learning how all the mods work including the graphics mod. Got the HD 2.0 skins. . I've put in so much work to try to achieve a high level of realism and I think I got it. Maybe a couple more small tweaks are needed. Keep in mind it looks even better in game than it does in this screen shot. I also run reshade on top of everything else. (In case your wondering, I build my PC. It's getting old now but it's got a 2080ti in it that's water cooled. Yes I'm a nerd.. A pervy nerd at that lol) It took a lot of hours, trial and error and pulling my hair out to get here. Let me know what you guys think! (Keep in mind every ones monitor is different. I have 2 monitors and a 4k tv hooked up to my PC. I build this girl and run the game on my 4k tv but the screen shot looks a lot darker on my 1080 monitor I'm using to post this than it does on my tv. Oh well) View attachment 1537960 ,

PS. After modding my game like crazy, the female disappears if I load a background in the character selection screen. The background in this picture is from an environmental skybox in the graphics mod. Yes this screen shot was taken in character creation and not studio. If anyone could help me figure out how to get the background working again, I would greatly appreciate it! Also if you have any favorite characters you'd like to see me enhance, let me know! I think that would be fun.
I can't say much on the background problem, but one thing I noticed is you might need more light coming from behind the camera. I know you said it looks darker with your 1080p monitor, which might explain why it looks darker on my monitor as well since I run a PC with a 1080p monitor as well, however, it still looks like there might be a lighting issue coming from behind the camera.

just a question, full mods on honey select 2 vs full mods on honey select 1, if I use roy12's mods on let's say Kasumi, which one will look better?

I'm mostly here for modded characters like from DOA hahahaha... and my potato pc can run both games, just that I lack the space... so if I download Honey Select 2 I'll have to delete the first one.
Considering the graphics from the base games without mods, Honey Select 2. Honey Select 1 is great for the treasure trove of mods that have come out for it, something only time can help Honey Select 2 with, but Honey Select 2 uses the same level of graphics as AI Shoujo, which is one of the best photo realistic style Illusion games out today graphically.

As for space issues, you could just get an external hard drive and store this one there, it will run just fine over USB. There may also be portable repacks of Honey Select 1 out there as well, which could also be moved to an external drive. This was my solution to the issue so that I could store every Illusion game I have plus any installation files.

Reactions: turbojoe

Mock1010

Sep 22, 2019
I can't say much on the background problem, but one thing I noticed is you might need more light coming from behind the camera. I know you said it looks darker with your 1080p monitor, which might explain why it looks darker on my monitor as well since I run a PC with a 1080p monitor as well, however, it still looks like there might be a lighting issue coming from behind the camera.

Considering the graphics from the base games without mods, Honey Select 2. Honey Select 1 is great for the treasure trove of mods that have come out for it, something only time can help Honey Select 2 with, but Honey Select 2 uses the same level of graphics as AI Shoujo, which is one of the best photo realistic style Illusion games out today graphically.

As for space issues, you could just get an external hard drive and store this one there, it will run just fine over USB. There may also be portable repacks of Honey Select 1 out there as well, which could also be moved to an external drive. This was my solution to the issue so that I could store every Illusion game I have plus any installation files.
Thanks for the feedback! You're right! maybe some environmental lighting hitting her from behind. Granted this was made in character creation and not studio which would make that easier obviously. Just putting a light node behind her for example or the maps light. If I could achieve something like that however using the graphics mod and have it appear natural then that might just be the tweak I need to really get it to pop off. Thanks again for the feed back! (Anyone that might read this, I'm having a problem to where the character disappears when I use a background in character creation. What I think is happening and I think the best way to explain it is: If everything is a layer, then the background layer loads over the character layer making her disappear. I don't know if that's what's happening but it's the only thing that I can think of. If anyone might know a fix, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!)

Reactions: alex2011

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a mod for hs2 where the female character shoots water every time she cumming
You have it in the game.
Open Settings in game (F1), select Extra Settings - on top you can choose Squirting Condition By Char or Always

But first you must activate the achievement "Urine/Squirt Controls" (call Fur - Achievements)

Last edited:

Mock1010

Sep 22, 2019
Anyone knows a place where I can get dresses/outfits for girls for this game?
There are sooo many man. You'll have 90% of the free ones if you use the KKK Manager and update it regularly. Roy12 makes outfits for free. There are a ton of Patreon.com exclusive creators that are either free or behind a paid wall. I believe 55b55.net makes some outfits. I know he makes scenes and characters. All of his scenes have links to the outfits he's uses. Hanmen makes some of the best mods right now. Hanmen.gumroad.com. He doesn't have much content but what he does have is the best out. A lot of it is paid content. If you have the money, I'd get his next gen skin shaders if you have a computer that can handle them. You can see a screen shot from me above of how well it makes the girls look after some tweaking. There are outfits there too but he also has a clothing shader plug in for the graphics mod that only cost $1. It'll turn all the old outfits you have into works of art that look real after some tweaking. A site a lot of people don't know about is kenzato.uk (which loads extremely slow btw because it's a uk site but what can you do) It's mainly character cards and scenes from content creators but they'll also link any mods or outfits they use in the description. Anyway. Hope that helps!

Small edit. If you do pay for any mods or find updated mods that aren't in KKK manager yet. Be careful when using KKK manager there after. For example I bought the 2.0 shaders from Hanmen but he already had the 1.85 version out for free which is in the KKK manager. Once updating the mod, KKK manager sees it as an older mod since it's not in its directory. When updating after installing the 2.0 version, it wanted to delete it and replace it with the 1.85 version since it thought the 1.85 version was actually the newest. So keep that in mind. When you start modding and altering files outside of the kkk manager, you'll need to actually look at the files it wants to update to make sure it's not replacing something newer. You'll find out, depending on much research you do, that a lot of mods that were updated this month aren't actually in the KKK managers database yet.

Last edited:

LordMalice86

Apr 18, 2020
Do we not just have a single download file from MEGA or something?. the Torrent site I cant get to work, it just gives me a shitty internet file that does nothing and "magnet" does nothing.
or am I being dense?.

Shizukums

Jul 20, 2018
Mock1010, that is so very helpful, thank you!

The UK site doesn't load for me, sadly. It just says 403 Forbidden. But the rest of the info you gave is amazing. I didn't even know "KKK Manager" was a thing, or how to work it. So I need to learn that now. But I'm sure this thread has a dozen people asking how it works, so I'll try to find one of those conversations.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Do we not just have a single download file from MEGA or something?. the Torrent site I cant get to work, it just gives me a shitty internet file that does nothing and "magnet" does nothing.
or am I being dense?.
I´m using uTorrent as BitTorrent-Client and the torrent-file from here
Worked fine for me since I started with HS2 (R4.01, now R7).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hey! i am new to all this and i would like to instal honeyselect with libido stuff. but how exactly do i do this? i never used torrent and i am not premium user of download stuff.

can someone please tell me how to install? thank you very very much!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
or am I being dense?.
The game is FAR too large for single file download from anything other than torrents. Do you not have a torrent client program, like BitTorrent? That's the only reason I can think of that the file and magnet aren't working.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hey! i am new to all this and i would like to instal honeyselect with libido stuff. but how exactly do i do this? i never used torrent and i am not premium user of download stuff.

can someone please tell me how to install? thank you very very much!
If you aren`t kidding as a member since 2019 with over 2000 posts dunno installing Honey Select I recommend you this:
get the torrent-file of BetterRepack (actually Release 7) from here , download and install uTorrent (Freeware) and start the torrent download. You can decide wether to download the game alone (about 45 GB) or the Studio stuff too (70 GB).
Extract the downloaded 7z file to a place on your drive (extracted 65 GB) and start the game through InitSetting.exe - thats it.

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, I can't seem to find information on the right to use clips/characters/scenes/ETC from honey select 2/koikatsu in a game you plan to sell.
I checked on their site " " but didn't see any section about that neither on the discord.
I know that i would need to buy the product first but I just want to be sure that I will be able to use the renders/animations

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If you aren`t kidding as a member since 2019 with over 2000 posts dunno installing Honey Select I recommend you this:
get the torrent-file of BetterRepack (actually Release 7) from here , download and install uTorrent (Freeware) and start the torrent download. You can decide wether to download the game alone (about 45 GB) or the Studio stuff too (70 GB).
Extract the downloaded 7z file to a place on your drive (extracted 65 GB) and start the game through InitSetting.exe - thats it.
I will try. Thank you honey :love:

What does my membership time and amount of comments have to do with this? o_O most of my comments are about games I played and discussed about which I played since 2019 and before. I never needed a degree in installing games with extra programs. I am not really into tech/program stuff and nowadays I also don’t have the time to try and arrow me through things till it works (or not) I am pretty average in this kind of area. Sorry if I offended you here honey. I am a gamer and writer not a converter/programmer or anything in that area.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey, I can't seem to find information on the right to use clips/characters/scenes/ETC from honey select 2/koikatsu in a game you plan to sell.
I checked on their site " " but didn't see any section about that neither on the discord.
I know that i would need to buy the product first but I just want to be sure that I will be able to use the renders/animations
You should be able to considering Illusion's stance on the matter, which is basically to do nothing and let it happen. However, sale platforms that accept Illusion graphics are going to be difficult to find because, even with Illusion's stance, the sales platforms typically don't allow it. I would go the SubscribeStar route if you're going to use Illusion graphics because, not only does SubscribeStar allow projects to be funded while using Illusion graphics, but it does give you a bit more wiggle room legally since the money going through SubscribeStar like platforms is specifically stated to support the developer as a whole, not to buy the game, therefore technically not making it out as selling the game.

What does my membership time and amount of comments have to do with this? o_O most of my comments are about games I played and discussed about which I played since 2019 and before. I never needed a degree in installing games with extra programs. I am not really into tech/program stuff and nowadays I also don’t have the time to try and arrow me through things till it works (or not) I am pretty average in this kind of area. Sorry if I offended you here honey. I am a gamer and writer not a converter/programmer or anything in that area.
I think what he meant is that most people with that amount of time on a game forum know how to work the many different download and installation methods provided here. That is not always the case, of course, but it usually is.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

I see by the way - alex is right with his assumption.
It was not my intention to annoy you. But I was a little surprised to see a member with that amount of comments and likes asking this question. I neglected that this forum isn´t only for honey select.
Sorry for this misunderstanding.
I´m glad when I could help, welcome to Honey Select :D

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes