Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I think what he meant is that most people with that amount of time on a game forum know how to work the many different download and installation methods provided here. That is not always the case, of course, but it usually is.
i normally stick to western games and not that much into asian stuff which mostly need often different install methods. i normally play games which just just need to download via mega or nopy (rip btw) and the most normally i have to do is convert the save files. maybe the majority of guys who play often asian games have more knowledge here. but thanks for understanding not everyone has to have the knowledge and time (or interest) to put much into the many ways of "how to install a game". ^^ but you are right i could know more. but thx for understanding tho <3

question: utorrent tells me data-file is too big for data-system. how did you got around this guys? i have enough space on my pc so this can't be the issue

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i normally stick to western games and not that much into asian stuff which mostly need often different install methods. i normally play games which just just need to download via mega or nopy (rip btw) and the most normally i have to do is convert the save files. maybe the majority of guys who play often asian games have more knowledge here. but thanks for understanding not everyone has to have the knowledge and time (or interest) to put much into the many ways of "how to install a game". ^^ but you are right i could know more. but thx for understanding tho <3

question: utorrent tells me data-file is too big for data-system. how did you got around this guys? i have enough space on my pc so this can't be the issue
That's basically the same here, all you do is download the game, take it out of its archive file (RAR, ZIP etc.), and play. The difference with this game is that it is so large that most download methods won't work for free.

I don't know utorrent, I typically use BitTorrent and have never seen this issue with that.

So guys, are there like, any gameplay modifying mods yet?
More personalities/randomised scenes, etc?
Nope and I'm not even sure anyone is going that far, that would be an extremely complicated and extensive mod to make.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
So guys, are there like, any gameplay modifying mods yet?
More personalities/randomised scenes, etc?
You can create your own characters using Character Maker or download any of the thousands of character cards available on the Character Card thread, Kenzato Booro, Bepis DB, Yuki Portal, etc. Any you add to the game you can adjust using Character Maker. You can create your own scenes using NEO Studio or download ones others have created from teh scene thread, Kenzato Booro, Yuki Portal, 55B55, etc.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can create your own characters using Character Maker or download any of the thousands of character cards available on the Character Card thread, Kenzato Booro, Bepis DB, Yuki Portal, etc. Any you add to the game you can adjust using Character Maker. You can create your own scenes using NEO Studio or download ones others have created from teh scene thread, Kenzato Booro, Yuki Portal, 55B55, etc.
I believe he was asking more about mods that add mechanics and stuff, like the Panty Fairy mod or Kplug for Koikatsu.

shounetsu

Mar 10, 2019
Heh yea, What Alex said. Looking for stuff like the ones AA2 have (custom personalities/dialogues and AI behaviours).
I saw some fishing scenes in the mods section on the discord and was momentarily happy thinking it was content XD

Man, imagine your honeyselect girls leading your positions for femdom play. Or taking the initiative to bring you to a different room from lobby.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Man, imagine your honeyselect girls leading your positions for femdom play. Or taking the initiative to bring you to a different room from lobby.
No need to imagine.
There is the woman-led category of positions and certain personalities surprise you in your room or take you somewhere.
no "girl takes over" button mod yet afaik, though

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Heh yea, What Alex said. Looking for stuff like the ones AA2 have (custom personalities/dialogues and AI behaviours).
I saw some fishing scenes in the mods section on the discord and was momentarily happy thinking it was content XD

I think those "fishing scenes" are from the studio.

• Sad
Reactions: shounetsu

Alfor18

Oct 17, 2021
Alright guys I've been going ham the past couple days modding my game like crazy and learning how all the mods work including the graphics mod. Got the HD 2.0 skins. . I've put in so much work to try to achieve a high level of realism and I think I got it. Maybe a couple more small tweaks are needed. Keep in mind it looks even better in game than it does in this screen shot. I also run reshade on top of everything else. (In case your wondering, I build my PC. It's getting old now but it's got a 2080ti in it that's water cooled. Yes I'm a nerd.. A pervy nerd at that lol) It took a lot of hours, trial and error and pulling my hair out to get here. Let me know what you guys think! (Keep in mind every ones monitor is different. I have 2 monitors and a 4k tv hooked up to my PC. I build this girl and run the game on my 4k tv but the screen shot looks a lot darker on my 1080 monitor I'm using to post this than it does on my tv. Oh well) View attachment 1537960 ,

PS. After modding my game like crazy, the female disappears if I load a background in the character selection screen. The background in this picture is from an environmental skybox in the graphics mod. Yes this screen shot was taken in character creation and not studio. If anyone could help me figure out how to get the background working again, I would greatly appreciate it! Also if you have any favorite characters you'd like to see me enhance, let me know! I think that would be fun.
Did you follow any guide for understand the mods?

mike13531

Dec 14, 2021
Is there any must have mods that is missing from the pack? for skin textures etc? cause whenever i load the game it says i'm missing some stuff. also there are some character cards that are coming up to be black skinned (not the intended kind)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any must have mods that is missing from the pack? for skin textures etc? cause whenever i load the game it says i'm missing some stuff. also there are some character cards that are coming up to be black skinned (not the intended kind)
Usually, if the game says you're missing something, you really aren't. This is not always the case, but it usually is. The game reads the files in the folders, but characters save whatever version of an item is used when the character was last saved. So, when you apply a mod item to a character and then update the same mod item to a newer version, it detects only the newer version and, because the character is using the older version, thinks the mod is missing.

In cases like that, the fix is to replace the item on characters by taking the item off and putting it back on, then saving the character. These are usually accessories, found under the category with the ring icon.

However, if this persists after doing the above fix, the mod is actually missing and it may have been removed for a number of reasons, possibly including a request by the maker to do so in an attempt to pay wall the mod.

Are there any must have mods missing, I personally don't think so as I don't consider anything that could even trigger these messages, namely character customization mods, as a must have, but it is entirely personal opinion on what is or is not a must have mod.

With mods, none. This install comes prepacked with mods.
I think he was responding to the other person, considering most people don't see any censoring due to the Uncensor Selector mod, but some people do occasionally have an issue where the mod fails to decensor anything, either that or it defaults to the mosaic option when it shouldn't be, not sure since I don't have this issue.

Reactions: turbojoe
Sep 7, 2021
Has anyone updated their HS2 DX R6 to R7? How's the experience? Is it stable or does it impact the game performance (such as lag)? :unsure:

Also just a random general question, whats the difference between HS2 and HS2 DX? (solved thx to google)

Last edited:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
With mods, none. This install comes prepacked with mods.
Oh, I see, cool then
By 'this install' you mean the ' All-In-One (DX R4.0.1 Base Game Repack) ' torrent file that is in the first page, right? Or does it have something to do with the ' 2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (52GB) ' thing?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Oh, I see, cool then
By 'this install' you mean the ' All-In-One (DX R4.0.1 Base Game Repack) ' torrent file that is in the first page, right? Or does it have something to do with the ' 2020-11-16 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (52GB) ' thing?
Now we are at REPACK 7, I took my torrent file from here
The Sideloader Modpack is only for Studio, when I´m right

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: ESCAPEftReality

PlinkinLimpin

Sep 26, 2021
HS2_2021-12-17-11-43-40-934.png
So I'm trying to get Haruka Sawamura to work from Cunihinx, but I'm greeted with this horror show.

Console says [Error : Unity Log] The AssetBundle '\mods\[cunihinx]Haruka_Sawamura_v1_5.zipmod' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.

Is this the reason? How do I go about fixing these errors and the horror show? Thanks a bunch!

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes