Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Dunno from where you get your splitted pack files.
Try it here , the torrent file for R10 directly here

Then read this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8174651
Maybe also interesting https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7052085 and https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7057165

Note: when starting a torrent download you can deactivate the Sideloader Modpack Studio - this is only for StudioNEO and NOT usable for the game.
File is always timed out. Tried all week. What torrent program do you use? And any recommendations for a newbie on torrents?

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017

lafourminoir

Aug 1, 2019
is this the latest version with compatible loli mods ?
I can't see myself downloading 80 gigas and after having it in my baba >_<

anhvotinh54

May 9, 2017
Anyone know what may cause this error and how to fix it? It happen with some scene in studio neo. When i load the scene the character boob and vagina is completely wrong. Please help me fix this i have been trying to fix it for 5 hours but no success :( hs2help.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is this the latest version with compatible loli mods ?
I can't see myself downloading 80 gigas and after having it in my baba >_<
???
If you mean the "Sideloader Modpack Studio" (this is ~ 80GB) - this is NOT for the game, ONLY for StudioNEO.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
You're rite, I've been reading you all over the place, it's a bit hard to find the comments I've been looking for, but alas, I found the comment of yours I was looking for, I youtubed how to torrent using Utorrent. I'm getting some serious HS1 trauma flashbacks right now. speaking of I need to replace my backup.
If you have downloaded and installed the Torrent Client (program) you only need to open the torrent file from here - that will start the Client automatically.
In uTorrent it looks like this (screenshot is from old version BR R8)
Torrent-Start.jpg
First you have to choose what to download - if you only want to play the game you can deactivate "Sideloader Modpack Studio" (a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO).
Hit "OK", the program will start to download. You can leave it alone, the download is running to the end.
Be patient, this may last a day or more, depending on your internet speed and how many seeders you find to download from them.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Anyone know what may cause this error and how to fix it? It happen with some scene in studio neo. When i load the scene the character boob and vagina is completely wrong. Please help me fix this i have been trying to fix it for 5 hours but no success :( View attachment 2032673
This is because you have two characters occupying the same spot, and their colliders affect each other.

Either delete the other characters, or go into character's status, find the collider settings and turn them off.

anhvotinh54

May 9, 2017
This is because you have two characters occupying the same spot, and their colliders affect each other.

Either delete the other characters, or go into character's status, find the collider settings and turn them off.
Tks you delete the characters did help. May i ask can you show me where to find the collider setting. i did find the setting for vagina in adv hs2pe but can't find the one for boobs. did try to disable everything in collider tab though

doppler88

Nov 1, 2019
I'm currently at Better Repack V7 and realized this is now up to V10. Is it worth upgrading from V7 to V10? The changelog in the first post only shows changes up to R4.0.1 so I don't know what has changed.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm currently at Better Repack V7 and realized this is now up to V10. Is it worth upgrading from V7 to V10? The changelog in the first post only shows changes up to R4.0.1 so I don't know what has changed.
I always recommend a full new install, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8419334 (analogical now for R10).
Keep your old version as Backup til the new install is working fine.

I guess there is a R10.1 soon coming, if you can wait.

tddyshots

Mar 4, 2019
Is there a way or mod to have like an auto mode where the characters will change positions on their own or at least change speed by themselves?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes