turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Not sure if I can ask it here. About Hanmen's Next Gen Skin Shader 2.0, it says it includes a hair shader. Is it the Next-Gen Hair Bluenoise? It doesn't look the same as showcased.
You have first to activate in Material Editor
Hanmen-HairBluenoise.jpg

You have to repeat this for all used Hair options.

Note: if you have a Shader changed from the default a little asterisk is showing up (4)

Reactions: BiggestDickest

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Does anyone know how to use the Outfit Painter in Studio? Or if it is possible to change the colours of the clothes in Studio?

Last edited:

Saluja

May 30, 2020
Hei guys,I m new to this game ,can you tell how the mods works for this game and which mod should i download,
Your preference, peace :p

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hei guys,I m new to this game ,can you tell how the mods works for this game and which mod should i download,
Your preference, peace :p
You download the BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise (actually version R10) - that´s the game itself and a lot of mods included (at first you don´t need more).
The mods belonging to the girls creation: face types, skins, uncensored body types (various vaginas), hair, nails... and also clothes, outfits and accessories. Not to forget stuff for males to create your own player (female player is only futa possible).
The used mods are saved on the character cards and are loading automatically with the card.

Download links here (choose your wanted game on the left side).
R10 is about 50GB to download.

Reactions: meanmike and Saluja

Saluja

May 30, 2020
You download the BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise (actually version R10) - that´s the game itself and a lot of mods included (at first you don´t need more).
The mods belonging to the girls creation: face types, skins, uncensored body types (various vaginas), hair, nails... and also clothes, outfits and accessories. Not to forget stuff for males to create your own player (female player is only futa possible).
The used mods are saved on the character cards and are loading automatically with the card.

Download links here (choose your wanted game on the left side).
R10 is about 50GB to download.
That would be great, thanks p.o.

Reactions: turbojoe

Zhangchi

Jan 3, 2022
hey guy, cuz my laptop too weak so i want to play this game with no mod, no studio just original base game with uncensor and translate, how could i do that ?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hey guy, cuz my laptop too weak so i want to play this game with no mod, no studio just original base game with uncensor and translate, how could i do that ?
The amount of mods doesn´t charge your hardware significantly. There is no reason not to use the BetterRepack.

Main requirement is RAM (min. 8GB, better 16 or more) to shorten the loading times. The game on a SSD would help. U will need minimum 71 GB space for the BetterReapck R10.
It is said that the game is designed for integrated graphic.

Saluja

May 30, 2020
I have good stuff in my pc,but for some reason there is a black screen on start up and that is it. what am i suppose to do?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have good stuff in my pc,but for some reason there is a black screen on start up and that is it. what am i suppose to do?
Mod conflict (do you have BetterRepack R10 clean new install?) or too long file pathes (place the game main folder on top of a drive - possibly NOT C:\ - and delete unnecessary subfolders).

Zhangchi

Jan 3, 2022
The amount of mods doesn´t charge your hardware significantly. There is no reason not to use the BetterRepack.

Main requirement is RAM (min. 8GB, better 16 or more) to shorten the loading times. The game on a SSD would help. U will need minimum 71 GB space for the BetterReapck R10.
It is said that the game is designed for integrated graphic.
I thinks the mod did, cuz with some other game from illusion like playhome or koikatsu, too many mods cause my game more laggy,when delete all that, the game work well :)

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
do tell, are you using "Screwthisnoise" or HF patch?
ScrewThisNoise or STN is the one who made BetterRepack (BR), HF patch and Skull n Bones patch (for Steam).
FYI, STN only compiles the mods and stuffs necessary for them to run properly in form of patch, so he does not made every mods included, just few of it.
If you are on Steam, read .

brother1

Oct 12, 2019
ScrewThisNoise or STN is the one who made BetterRepack (BR), HF patch and Skull n Bones patch (for Steam).
FYI, STN only compiles the mods and stuffs necessary for them to run properly in form of patch, so he does not made every mods included, just few of it.
If you are on Steam, read .
Ah sorry I'll rephrase it seems that was confusing.
Can the original poster or anyone else tell me if they have gotten a repack like "BetterRepack" to work on the Steam Deck? Or had the OP or others in the thread used Steam patches like Skull & Bones Patch or HF Patch?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes