turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I see. Are there mods that are not included in his pack?

Edit: I mean, I know there are mods that are not included. But how do I find all of them?
Most of the "other" mods are posted on discord
For example

And there is alwys Google ;)

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Most of the "other" mods are posted on discord
For example

And there is alwys Google ;)
Alright thanks. Well at least I know I haven't missed any major channels for mods.

Discord doesn't offer filtering by categories so I have to scroll through all of them. Kinda hard to find what I'm looking for.

Strangely enough, Google doesn't do a good job at finding HS2 mods. When I searched "Honey Select 2 mods", many of the results are irrelevant. Could be due to the location though. Google results vary by location.

Reactions: turbojoe

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Yeah, corrupted, the file definitely seems corrupted now. I'ma try again with the torrent. Cept I've never even used any torrent.

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Ah, I should know this, but I can't remember the specifics. Anyone remember how to rename the files? Should I add the number before the 7z?
When I open the first one says file is corrupt so I'm wondering if that is really the case. I think I'll reddownload just in case View attachment 2018710

Edit. Ack, corrupted again, what am I doing wrong here? Or is the file simply broken and I should have downloaded the steam version.
I can see a Split.7z without a number - check what's inside!

Also, before you download the Steam version (and then need to patch it), just get the current R10 Repack (from the Better Repack Patreon)

Also, who's managing the HS2 thread?
Maybe it's time to finally update the download links on the Title Post - would save a lot of troubleshooting and confusion in here. ;)

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah, corrupted, the file definitely seems corrupted now. I'ma try again with the torrent. Cept I've never even used any torrent.
Dunno from where you get your splitted pack files.
Try it here , the torrent file for R10 directly here

Then read this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8174651
Maybe also interesting https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7052085 and https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7057165

Note: when starting a torrent download you can deactivate the Sideloader Modpack Studio - this is only for StudioNEO and NOT usable for the game.

Last edited:

hihikizi

Jul 22, 2022
Does anyone have the zipmod TuBge : [TuBge.Malchi], sjjpl.hair12 and hair014.Tutorial.Hair? For tubge I'd like the whole pack if possible and for sjjpl and the tutorial hair I'd like only the file I'm also unsure if the tutorial hair should already be in the original file. Also I'm having this problem when I enter character maker the options at the left doesn't appear for some reason.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
1. support the dev (paid mod/commissioned)
2. somewhere random (discord server etc)
Supporting devs is fine. But where do you find them? Like, if you want to buy games online, you go to Steam or other gaming platforms. I am not aware of such a place/website for Honey Select 2 modders.

Jan 30, 2021
Supporting devs is fine. But where do you find them? Like, if you want to buy games online, you go to Steam or other gaming platforms. I am not aware of such a place/website for Honey Select 2 modders.
The closest is Google, Illusion Soft discord, and here. Maybe also to can get links to Patreon or Subscribe Stars via Kenzato. But really there is not one big list of Illusion modders to my knowledge. Modders who can do hair, clothing, and custom heads are pretty rare--even after Yokohama put HS2DXL up on Steam back in June.

Reactions: BiggestDickest

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
The closest is Google, Illusion Soft discord, and here. Maybe also to can get links to Patreon or Subscribe Stars via Kenzato. But really there is not one big list of Illusion modders to my knowledge. Modders who can do hair, clothing, and custom heads are pretty rare--even after Yokohama put HS2DXL up on Steam back in June.
Oh my god, Pathos! I thought you were gone after that DeviantArt fiasco. Welcome back.

Well, I have already used Google and the Illusion discord to search for mods. I found a couple here and there that aren't in the BetterRepack version, but I was hoping to find a complete list of mods outside the BetterRepack ones. I think Hanmen is the most unique one among the paid mods?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Just as Pathos said, there is no clear place where modders publish their works at this point.
So yeah, its like looking for a needle in the haystack.
Also, I think modders are halting/slowing down their works at HS2 due the newest game from Illusion that would be released at 30th this month.

Well, I have already used Google and the Illusion discord to search for mods. I found a couple here and there that aren't in the BetterRepack version, but I was hoping to find a complete list of mods outside the BetterRepack ones. I think Hanmen is the most unique one among the paid mods?
Imo the nice mods that not included in BR are Hanmen's Shader, Dynamic Fluid Plugin, Hooh's xray and Sjjpl's stuff.
I highly recommend Sjjpl bcs he made lot of hairs and all of them are gorgeous.

Reactions: BiggestDickest

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Oh my god, Pathos! I thought you were gone after that DeviantArt fiasco. Welcome back.

Hey - what´s about being satisfied with BetterRepack? Why always looking to more and more mods?
Btw if you activate Experimental Mode you can dowload a lot more mods - my game is now 180 GB.
Not enough?
Hanmen look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321
Sjjpl look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321 and it´s worth to pay a little for the whole pack (hair and clothes)

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hey - what´s about being satisfied with BetterRepack? Why always looking to more and more mods?
Btw if you activate Experimental Mode you can dowload a lot more mods - my game is now 180 GB.
Not enough?
Hanmen look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321
Sjjpl look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321 and it´s worth to pay a little for the whole pack (hair and clothes)
I am very satisfied with BetterRepack. I just want to find what other mods exist out there. I am curious about that mainly because of how good Hanmen's mods are, and I wonder if there are other unique paid mods like his, because usually the best things are paid. And indeed, like you guys suggested, there is a dynamic fluid plugin, an xray mod that are paid. Those are all very unique mods that have no alternatives in the BetterRepack unlike clothes or hair.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Also I'm having this problem when I enter character maker the options at the left doesn't appear for some reason.
That´s bad, cuz on the left side you have the chance to reset the Windows in the Settings
Creator-ResetWindow.jpg

If nothing is showing up there try to vary the games resolution in InitSetting.

Reactions: hihikizi

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Not sure if I can ask it here. About Hanmen's Next Gen Skin Shader 2.0, it says it includes a hair shader. Is it the Next-Gen Hair Bluenoise? It doesn't look the same as showcased.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I would but i don't know a good torrent program.
Most used are Bit-Torrent or u-Torrent.
I´m using u torrent for years without any troubles.

The R10 torrent file u get directly here .
After installing the torrent program u only need to open the torrent file and the torrent program opens automatically.
Activate/deactivate what u want to download:
TorrentR10.jpg
The game with included mods is the "BetterRepack". The "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" is ONLY for StudioNEO, u can skip this before starting the download.

Now u have to be patient, the download can last 1 day or more. But u can leave it alone (run over night), the programm will proceed in any way for itself.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes