Emixem

Aug 11, 2019
Hello. Please tell me you can create in Honey select 2 studio. Is it like this? Or maybe someone has such a ready outfit
IMG_20220829_042700.jpg

ProGamur

Aug 16, 2022
I noticed there is a 100% save file included as an option. I copied the data to the correct folder and it unlocked new positions for the game but NOT in VR mode. Is there a way to get these in VR also?

Lord Of Red Sand

Oct 29, 2018
First of all we have now the BetterRepack R10.
Since R9 the new translation of the Steam version is included, so there is no difference if you pimp your Steam version with the SB3 Full Pack from ScrewThisNoise.

But you have to pay for Steam :p
Oh, I don't really know about this game so that can you confirm me which one should I download?. Steam version is about 15GB but DX R7 base game is 44GB
1661773201913.png

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
Are there any half dress Jeans/pants mods?(asking for a friend with a specific taste)
And if any one has rosemary winters card by pathos kindly share it please.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Oh, I don't really know about this game so that can you confirm me which one should I download?. Steam version is about 15GB but DX R7 base game is 44GB
View attachment 2012099
Your screenshot is a little outdated, now we have BetterRepack R10 and I guess R10.1 is coming soon.

Anyway the Steam version 15 GB is only the base game with some few mods. If you want the same amount of mods like the BetterRepack you have to download the full SB3 Pack (also from ScrewThisNoise)
SteamSB3-Patch.jpg

The original BetterRepack R10 is 50 GB to download for the game (the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio you don´t need for the game.

Here you find all download links to the BetterRepacks of the Illusion games

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Sorry for taking so long getting back, but I thought you'd like to know that replacing V09 with a full D/L of V10 worked perfectly, the BR save did the trick. I've no idea what happened to my save, but, oh well. One of the reasons I was so long replying, was because I D/Led both packs which took a while, then extracting, etc, testing the save, which as I say went great, but the real delay was because of the updater, I thought I'd run it, & it showed a 36Gb D/L which I triggered thinking I'd retest the save again afterwards, that D/L ended up run ning 3 times longer than the original game D/L, so I went to bed. When I checked today, everything ran fine, so thanks again for the suggestion.
P.S. Sorry for rambling on.

Syko.169

Nov 7, 2021
hi,
it's my first time here,
-i was wondering if this game a sandbox or there is a story for it!
-and for the download part: the steam (3 parts) is 15 gb but the DX R7 is about 45 gb
-what is the difference?
- and the modpack, what comes with it
i'll be pleased if anyone can replay and thank you <3

A_GenericUser

Jun 2, 2018
I'm sorry if this is a common question; if it is, I'd appreciate a link to somewhere where my question(s) were already answered!
After looking through the most recent pages for a bit, I just have absolutely no clue what to download. I'm seeing both torrents and MEGA folders and whether or not I'm supposed to download from those or the original post is confusing me.
Could anyone write out guide with links and such to help me (and others) through getting this game running? Like what files to download in which order and from where and how to properly apply those?

Hannan2020

Oct 12, 2020
Hello new here,I have very important questions.
1-I have the latest version of HS 2 but ingame there are only few animations, especially inside VIP with only 2 animations in BDSM sections,is this normal, are there more animations in game that need to be unlocked somehow or is that just it, if so it's so disappointing with a game like this with such poor amount of animations.
2-and lastly i learned how to add characters in game,but I'm stuck at animations again,i added some and there wasn't anything new ingame ,i went to the studio and imported a few but no luck,
What's going on here ,why is there so few sources for us to get these answers,i searched everywhere including youtube but for the first time I'm lost.
please help

edp554

Dec 13, 2019
anyone know where I can find male monster/interspecies cards? I know they're out there but I'm getting nothing except some orc characters when i search online.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi,
it's my first time here,
-i was wondering if this game a sandbox or there is a story for it!
-and for the download part: the steam (3 parts) is 15 gb but the DX R7 is about 45 gb
-what is the difference?
- and the modpack, what comes with it
i'll be pleased if anyone can replay and thank you <3
What to do in HS2? Look at these 2 old postings of mine https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7219932, https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7224995.
If you want a story I recommend Nier Replicant (just playing now :D) or similar.

Your next questions: look some postings above on this page with open eyes https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8864508 ;)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm sorry if this is a common question; if it is, I'd appreciate a link to somewhere where my question(s) were already answered!
After looking through the most recent pages for a bit, I just have absolutely no clue what to download. I'm seeing both torrents and MEGA folders and whether or not I'm supposed to download from those or the original post is confusing me.
Could anyone write out guide with links and such to help me (and others) through getting this game running? Like what files to download in which order and from where and how to properly apply those?
If we talk about STN´s HS2 DX BetterRepack (recent version R10) the result of downloading torrent or MEGA (= splitted packs!) is exactly the same.
But the way to get this game is different - this is my latest overview to this theme https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8174651

Get all download links from here or direct torrent file from here
The downlod size for the game is ~50GB; the "Sideloader Modpack Studio" is only a modpack for StudioNEO (base function is included in the game) and NOT for the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_GenericUser

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello new here,I have very important questions.
1-I have the latest version of HS 2 but ingame there are only few animations, especially inside VIP with only 2 animations in BDSM sections,is this normal, are there more animations in game that need to be unlocked somehow or is that just it, if so it's so disappointing with a game like this with such poor amount of animations.
2-and lastly i learned how to add characters in game,but I'm stuck at animations again,i added some and there wasn't anything new ingame ,i went to the studio and imported a few but no luck,
What's going on here ,why is there so few sources for us to get these answers,i searched everywhere including youtube but for the first time I'm lost.
please help
If you just started the game you have to be a little patient.

First you have to earn achievement points, with them you can unlock more H-scenes (what you call animations) and locations. Unless you don´t use the "100% save" included in [Optional] BRExtras - there is all unlocked from start (but in my opinion you renounce an important quest in this game).

Second if you start with "clean" cards (girls with empty status) the girl allow not all H-scenes at beginning - you have to develop the girls feelings to get more H-scenes. Also it´s depending on the girls personality which H-scenes are possible.
I recommend you read this to learn more about.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
anyone know where I can find male monster/interspecies cards? I know they're out there but I'm getting nothing except some orc characters when i search online.
Try this , but pay attention to download only HS2 cards.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes