filed

Jul 27, 2017
i think i wait for room girl become more advance, still on first stage but look promising with sims like gameplay

Aug 24, 2021
is there a place that teaches you how to use the studio properly like recording and stuff? Making environments and scenes is relatively easy, it's the actual studio functions I can't work out.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Did you try to "reset windows position"?

As the name says I understand this rather to correct the UI windows position and scale, but maybe it helps.

The thumbnails of the search window maybe there
View attachment 2116281
Look if the folders are existing and including files.

If Velcrofly´s hints doesn´t help, I recoomend a new install.
Thanks man! I was able to fix it by seeing that you had a thumb directory and I didn't. So I got that back by doing a clean install on a separate drive and copying that thumb dir back into my directory.

Reactions: turbojoe

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Is there a torrent that isn't compressed archives?
I ask because u can update only the changes with the torrent.

Or are some of the the file names too long.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
actually i am new to this, so i download the 11 files individually or what ?
i mean for it to run do we download all 11 or the individual files will also do ?

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
actually i am new to this, so i download the 11 files individually or what ?
i mean for it to run do we download all 11 or the individual files will also do ?
The game is so big that you must download all parts and extract them together.

Reactions: Jazzzzz

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
seeing the instructions to intall it removed all interest to even sownload it
i think its the most modded game that ScrewTheNoise and the community have actively released. Good news is you just have to do the full game download and instructions once like I did. Next, I update the game through the InitSetting file. I just do cards and mod updates and leave the other 20GB+ & 40GB+ updates for studio & maps alone). Then I just update the version as STN releases future new versions.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Torrent take 1 day and 18 hrs and JDownloader with Go File 2-4 hrs. So screw your recommendation. Its just messed up that the OP didnt fix the problem.
As you say, but I´m starting the torrent and don´t care about until it´s finished - the big file is safe and easy to install and store, no messing around with 15 files and the chance some of them are corrupted - or like now wrong named.

Reactions: Kaseijin
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes