Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Can anyone help me out? I don't know what I did but my default settings pictures like face type and such are now blank. Anyone know how to fix it? It still works fine when I select stuff but I just can't see the preview picture. All the mod pictures show up though.
View attachment 2115668
I've seen similar once in a while when I've been in Character Maker a long time, but that normally is only a row or two. Refreshing or exiting and re-entering the game or rebooting normally solves that.
This looks on a bigger scale though.
Have you recently added any face types? If so might be worth removing them to see if everything works fine again. That worked for me when I tried adding a few mods recently and the whole game wouldn't load after (that wasn't related to face types).
From what I understand (and I'd imagine others will know more) additional face types are added in Mods but the originals are somewhere else - I suspect in abdata but others will hopefully be able to confirm. So if the simpler options above don't work maybe it's something to do with that.
But if they are actually loading, just not being shown it suggests more of a visual issue rather than the data behind the scenes.
Sorry I can't be of more help. Hope you get it resolved.

Reactions: Saluja and Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can anyone help me out? I don't know what I did but my default settings pictures like face type and such are now blank. Anyone know how to fix it? It still works fine when I select stuff but I just can't see the preview picture. All the mod pictures show up though.
View attachment 2115668
Did you try to "reset windows position"?
Creator-ResetWindow.jpg
As the name says I understand this rather to correct the UI windows position and scale, but maybe it helps.

The thumbnails of the search window maybe there
face.thumbnails.jpg
Look if the folders are existing and including files.

If Velcrofly´s hints doesn´t help, I recoomend a new install.

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Did you try to "reset windows position"?
View attachment 2116261
As the name says I understand this rather to correct the UI windows position and scale, but maybe it helps.

The thumbnails of the search window maybe there
View attachment 2116281
Look if the folders are existing and including files.

If Velcrofly´s hints doesn´t help, I recoomend a new install.
Thank you my friend
For me, only crap is displayed there
but didn't bother me
Sometimes these little links help to fix thick mistakes

Reactions: turbojoe

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
part 10 and part 8 of the MEGA downloads for the game are both part 8, part 10 is either missing completley or has been misslabled as part 8

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
oh, new update? whats new?
is it worth downloading this update? whats new exactly?
Whats new in this update guys?
any new poses come in update gameplay???
Here is the main site of BetterRepack , and there is nothing to see of a new update o_O
R10 is out since July, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-8618530 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-8636239 ;)
Here you can read the Changelog

The main action happens with mods and some tools. The base game stay the same.

Maybe you better wait for the next upcoming release?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: goonslagoon

prettylilbiscuit

Feb 23, 2022
well, you can make a loli...so...
omg this just had me realise that you can literaly make a fucking...small person in this game..then fuck her
okay my day is a little bit ruined XD
LADHGFAUDHFAksghAIGBIU

oh man you really shouldn't have..those things are not made to last
I had one and although it was pretty cheap, it lasted me just over 6 months, then died..
IT LOOKS LIKE I'M SCREWED THEN :3

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
I mean you can...but the game doesn't do a very good job at scaling animations. Tried this with a larger character, but I assume it holds true for small. The mismatch is very real. :)

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I mean you can...but the game doesn't do a very good job at scaling animations. Tried this with a larger character, but I assume it holds true for small. The mismatch is very real. :)
well yea but there's studio :p
honestly much more enjoyable than the actual game since I don't need to listen to those obnoxious voices all the freaking time

Reactions: heckinT

atroz

Jan 14, 2018
All-In-One (DX R10 Base Game Repack)

part 10 is actually part 8 repeated, part 10 is missing

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Seriousely???????
This one https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9195319 ?

That´s the reason why I always recommend torrent download :cool:
I do use torrents links as well, though for me MEGA is better since it's usually a faster download than the torrent or ony other link, though if the torrent is the only viable link since the others are dead (or the only one there) I'll use it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9195319 not this (thanks for this though), I mean on the main page with the part links)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes