AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
hi anyone know how to fix this bug hand through breast in cowgirl? been searching anywhere i cant find the solution, pls help thankyou!
Pretty sure its not a bug.
That's just how the thing is.
Its bcs the position is made for male-female, which ofc doesn't have boobs. Not female-female
But since you can use futa chara, obviously the boobs weren't accounted. Hence resulting a clipped hand.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have them all in 1 folder without the unnecessary numbers taken off and trying to extract to another folder like in the guide, I keep getting a "unexpected end of data" error
That´s looking good, but you have to eliminate the first file from this folder and start the extracting with the Split.7z-001 file. That should run the extraction of all parts automatically.

cyberbloney

Nov 26, 2020
Ive tried all the vr workaruounds and none of them have done anything to even boot up right in steam. anyone got any way to get VR to work?

sunshine81

Oct 16, 2017
That´s looking good, but you have to eliminate the first file from this folder and start the extracting with the Split.7z-001 file. That should run the extraction of all parts automatically.
Thank you for your patience. It is now giving me this error trying to extract to a different folder

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
hi anyone know how to fix this bug hand through breast in cowgirl? been searching anywhere i cant find the solution, pls help thankyou!
I got the same issue in one of my works, I fixed it using capsule collider attached to middle finger at the hand touching the boob. hope tis helps you

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you for your patience. It is now giving me this error trying to extract to a different folder
Oh man o_O
Where did you store your Package folder? OneDrive??? Desktop???
This can´t work.
Place your package folder anywhere else, but also avoid long file pathes.

Also maybe this first pack file is corrupted, but normally the extractor should say that.

sunshine81

Oct 16, 2017
Oh man o_O
Where did you store your Package folder? OneDrive??? Desktop???
This can´t work.
Place your package folder anywhere else, but also avoid long file pathes.

Also maybe this first pack file is corrupted, but normally the extractor should say that.
Thank you for the help I just said f it and gave up. Went and re downloaded it from media file.

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
There is something wrong with your 15 split files. The size of the last of the 15 split files on google drive is 2.15 GB, and your 15 split files are all 3,584,000 KB.
cap02-1.png
Also, the file name extension of your file is wrong. The file name extensions here should be from .001 to .015, and yours is from .7z-001 to .7z-015.
Did you check this cap01-1.png on? If not, please check this on so that you can see whole the file names. Then carefully read this post of turbojoe .

Reactions: turbojoe

JKnaps

Feb 17, 2020
The boobs are basically frozen for me during H-Scenes when trying to use the HS2_Jiggle plugin. They seem to be working fine during cutscenes and whatnot. I already removed BoobSettings and PushUp from the plugin folders, but it still won't work. Tried changing around the Jiggle plugin settings in-game with no success. Are there any other plugins/settings that are known to break it?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you for the help I just said f it and gave up. Went and re downloaded it from media file.
I´m so sorry didn´t recognizing the wrong file ending in your screenshot :eek:
Thanks to aru - he checked it.

The file list should look like the downloadlist from MEGA
SplittedListMega.jpg
This is the link

You can try first to rename the files from 7z-xxx to 7z.xxx, but as aru said SPLIT 15 shows a wrong size so you have to download again.

Did you ever try torrent download? Downloading and extracting is much safer and easier
If you don´t know how to look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7057165
Recent torrent file is here
TorrentR10.jpg

Reactions: Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The boobs are basically frozen for me during H-Scenes when trying to use the HS2_Jiggle plugin. They seem to be working fine during cutscenes and whatnot. I already removed BoobSettings and PushUp from the plugin folders, but it still won't work. Tried changing around the Jiggle plugin settings in-game with no success. Are there any other plugins/settings that are known to break it?
BoobSettings is no more developed and not compatible with Pushup and HS2-Jiggle. Read here .
You can only use whether BoobSetting or Jiggle.

HS2Jiggle is also very old and cause troubles.
Maybe you delete them all, make a new save and then install HS2Jiggle again.
Did you make your settings in F1/Plugin Settings?

I don´t use both for longer, controlling the jiggle with the default breast sliders (mainly Softness and Weight).

Read more about here
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7406926
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8145307
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8147052

Reactions: Mr-Fox

sakatakimochi

Oct 8, 2022
I got the same issue in one of my works, I fixed it using capsule collider attached to middle finger at the hand touching the boob. hope tis helps you
how to use capsule collider ? is that on studio ? sorry im new in honey select game

Last edited:

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I have them all in 1 folder without the unnecessary numbers taken off and trying to extract to another folder like in the guide, I keep getting a "unexpected end of data" error
I have generated checksum from each file from R10 Split.
To do this, you need a tool that this format can handle.
for example

I have checksum in several formats, even for other programs.
Simply run the file from the attachment in the same directory
Then you have security that your download is 100% ok

Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe

sakatakimochi

Oct 8, 2022
Hi
First of all, apoligies for keep you waiting so much :cry:
Yes, capsule collider is a item in studio neo. the collider "radius of action" can be adjusted via HSPE interfase.
take a look here:
np thank you so much for your help! :)
if the clipping hand fix in studio it should fix in game scene too right??

night_train_zhx

Oct 19, 2022
Does anyone know that where can I download the hs2Plug v1.8 made by katarsys? The link in Patreon says the transfer has expired. Or any guys can share the files? Thanks a lot!

Lass

Jan 30, 2018
guys, in just new here of this game. i hoping anyone here have mods Of Genshin impact characters , because all of i saw so far are paids :(

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes