antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 674001

Overview:
Honey Select 2: Libido. The sequel to Illusion's 2016 release of Honey Select will include a similar premise of its predecessor in which you are greeted by a new lady named Für who introduces you to a love hotel where you can find the person of your dreams. Feel free to spend sweet and hot moments with your partners or feel free to fuck like animals and put them in situations which your partner may or may not agree to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-03
Release Date: 2021-11-28
Developer:
Modder:
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: DX R7
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

HS2 Guides (Studio Neo/CharaMaker/Plugins/Tools)

DOWNLOAD
Steam Version

Win:
Part 1: - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 2: - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 3: - PIXELDRAIN -

All-In-One (DX R7 Base Game Repack):

2021-11-28 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (69.67GB)

Extra: - Updates for older versions
Thanks to BaasB & ScrewThisNoise for the links,

View attachment 673993 View attachment 673994 View attachment 673995 View attachment 673996 View attachment 673998 View attachment 673999
Good afternoon
Where do I open the game?
Thanks

Rethim

Aug 13, 2017
Hey guys.

I'm not sure why, but since I updated the pack to v.10, all of Hooh scripted dicks are appearing completely white and textureless. I tried removing mods and plugins I recently added to the folders, however they were all Hooh own stuff, and even removing them did nothing to fix this. I also thought it might've something to do with Hanmen's mods/plugins, and removed those too, but it also did not help.

I'm not ruling out the fact that some part of above mentioned mods/plugins perhaps got rekt while updating them or something, but before reinstalling the whole game (which is a hell of a doozie since the folder is now 150gb) I wanted to see if any of you ran into the same issue, and perhaps managed to fix it too. :)

I also went to check into material editor, in which I thought maybe the right shader or texture wasn't properly selected, and I noticed that changing shaders would prompt the error "could not load shader: hooh/HumanSkin". Said option is also not present in the shaders list, and I have no clue where to find it, or perhaps I'm just totally blind, cause I couldn't find any such thing in hooh own repository.

I'm attaching two screen to show what I mean by all this.

Any help is appreciated :)

Screen1.jpg screen2.jpg

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hey guys.

I'm not sure why, but since I updated the pack to v.10, all of Hooh scripted dicks are appearing completely white and textureless. I tried removing mods and plugins I recently added to the folders, however they were all Hooh own stuff, and even removing them did nothing to fix this. I also thought it might've something to do with Hanmen's mods/plugins, and removed those too, but it also did not help.

I'm not ruling out the fact that some part of above mentioned mods/plugins perhaps got rekt while updating them or something, but before reinstalling the whole game (which is a hell of a doozie since the folder is now 150gb) I wanted to see if any of you ran into the same issue, and perhaps managed to fix it too. :)

I also went to check into material editor, in which I thought maybe the right shader or texture wasn't properly selected, and I noticed that changing shaders would prompt the error "could not load shader: hooh/HumanSkin". Said option is also not present in the shaders list, and I have no clue where to find it, or perhaps I'm just totally blind, cause I couldn't find any such thing in hooh own repository.

View attachment 2098969 View attachment 2098971
Download the previous version of the scripted dick from Hooh's Patreon and then put it into the MyMods folder, and take out the one that was downloaded through BetterRepack. That fixed it for me. Sometimes the latest version of mods is buggy.

Reactions: Rethim and turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what the fuck is Failed to load mono?
YES it worked before dude... what the fuck is happenningggggggggggggg

this has to be Repack Fault
it is HS2

Now instead just extracting the game i have an install patch that extracts the game, i think that shit has mistakes
i downloaded a new repack the 10
Hey man keep cool! The mods here are sensitive to hate speech ;)

Anyway it seems you´re talking about a new install of R10.
The fault lies not in R10, believe me - mine is running well out of the box since release :cool:

So we have to look for a possibly mistake at install (= extracting).
Best is to extract the game (1 torrent 7z or 15 splitted packs from mega or so) to a game folder on top of a drive without any unnecessary subfolders. Best Extractor tool for me is 7-Zip.
You don´t need to "install" the game, the included registry fixer is useless.
Start the game via InitSetting.exe (create a link on your desktop), choose your resolution and graphic settings and launch the game.
InitSetting.jpg

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Good afternoon
Where do I open the game?
Thanks
First I recognize 2 unextracted folders in your game folder screenshot- why that? After extracting the game (torrent or splitted packs) there should nothing unextracted been left.

In your game folder you have to find a file "InitSetting.exe" - this is starting the launcher.
InitSetting-Explorer.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys.

View attachment 2098969 View attachment 2098971
According to BiggestDickest: never ever store a mod that´s not Sideloader into Sideloader Modpack folders.
Mods that aren´t listed in Sideloader Archive or outdated are always deleted or overwritten when running update!

Mods/MyMods is the save location for your own mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rethim

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Hey man keep cool! The mods here are sensitive to hate speech ;)

Anyway it seems you´re talking about a new install of R10.
The fault lies not in R10, believe me - mine is running well out of the box since release :cool:

So we have to look for a possibly mistake at install (= extracting).
Best is to extract the game (1 torrent 7z or 15 splitted packs from mega or so) to a game folder on top of a drive without any unnecessary subfolders. Best Extractor tool for me is 7-Zip.
You don´t need to "install" the game, the included registry fixer is useless.
Start the game via InitSetting.exe (create a link on your desktop), choose your resolution and graphic settings and launch the game.
View attachment 2099096
i already play the game i deleted that shit and downloaded another repack without the installer

Reactions: turbojoe

Rethim

Aug 13, 2017
Download the previous version of the scripted dick from Hooh's Patreon and then put it into the MyMods folder, and take out the one that was downloaded through BetterRepack. That fixed it for me. Sometimes the latest version of mods is buggy.
That actually fixed it! I didn't think of putting an old version mod into the "My Mods" folder. Live and learn I guess. Cheers dude :)

According to BiggestDickest: never ever store a mod that´s not Sideloader into Sideloader Modpack folders.
Mods that aren´t listed in Sideloader Archive or outdated are always deleted or overwritten when running update!

Mods/MyMods is the save location for your own mods.

Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: turbojoe

sunshine81

Oct 16, 2017
I downloaded the game from the drive link but I cannot combine extract the file is there a proper name on the files so they can extract?

fzzff

Feb 27, 2020
my character seems different in VR, I think some of the bonemod changes I made don't apply in VR. Is this a thing or my install just messed up?

Reactions: pologo

zcxfbcs763

Sep 29, 2022
I can open the game but the opening lobby is just blank and there's no UI buttons on how to start the game, what is happening here?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I can open the game but the opening lobby is just blank and there's no UI buttons on how to start the game, what is happening here?
Have you opened the game via InitSetting.exe? If not try doing that.
Also, if it isn't already, place your HS2 files as high up in the directory as possible with a short directory name. Longer file paths and layers are known to cause issues. So, for instance, mine is G:/STNHS2DXBR10/
Best of luck

sakatakimochi

Oct 8, 2022
hi anyone know how to fix this bug hand through breast in cowgirl? been searching anywhere i cant find the solution, pls help thankyou!

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes