turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I found the folder, just wanted to confirm. The cards' size is less than 200KB. Now, I found out that i got white screen issue by going to walk the hall, select scenes, engage in threesomes. I can't even start some of the threesome acts as the mouse wheel won't move.

But if I go thru call the girl and it's working, can't explain why.
Ok, so the size to load can´t be the cause.

But you gave me an interesting hint! So I got new findings I didn´t investigate so far:

Cuz I myself recognized since R10 that some Threesome scenes won´t start (everytime the "normal" scene, the "swap" scene is mostly working). It seems not to be the installation, cuz having the same issue on my gaming laptop also on my desktop.
So I made a comparison with the same 2 girls as well via "walk the hall" as "call a girl" - and what surprise: all scenes of female group in "call a girl" are working perfect, in "walk the hall" I have the issue that the "main girl" isn´t in the right position and the scene won´t start.
So I guess we have a problem in the animations, but it is inexplicable to me the different behaviour between "walk the hall" and "call a girl".

Anyway never had white screen, but maybe your hardware is reacting not the same to this issue.

There is only one difference: the "call a girl" is starting with the first girl alone, the "walk the hall" has to load both girls at once - maybe you have an issue with the starting scene of the two girls in "walk the hall" too.

Unfortunately I have neither an explanation nor a solution for this :cry:

Reactions: coctus

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Does anyone know where I can ask about SB3Utility and asset bundles, porting content into HS2 and zipmods?

My issue:
I'm trying to create an emty asset bundle that I can put my stuff in but Sb3utility is being a c*nt and will not save it.
I change cab-string and rename the file and also file id but each time I try to save I see this text
"Recourse file must be placed into a folder with the original folder structure!" and also "save finished" but nothing happens to the actual file. Next time I open the file it has reverted back to the original, cab-string and content.

NVM

Found an answer on reddit:

"You need to save the file in some nested folders: abdata->chara->[insertusernamehere]
Essentially just look at the file path of the original mod your modding."

But I would still like to know where I can ask for guidance about porting content and zipmods.

Last edited:

OwlSoft

Oct 8, 2022
Hi all,
I have a weird issue where the game no longer shows cum falling out of a girl's pussy or out of their mouth after pulling out/spitting. The animation is there, the dialogue is there, but nothing appears. Finishing outside though has the usual visuals. Does anyone know what I broke? It's a lightly modded R8 updated recently; all plugins with largely default settings, and most sideloader mods in KKM disabled except for those I wanted (basically uncensor, a few HD skins, hair and clothes). Thanks!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi all,
I have a weird issue where the game no longer shows cum falling out of a girl's pussy or out of their mouth after pulling out/spitting. The animation is there, the dialogue is there, but nothing appears. Finishing outside though has the usual visuals. Does anyone know what I broke? It's a lightly modded R8 updated recently; all plugins with largely default settings, and most sideloader mods in KKM disabled except for those I wanted (basically uncensor, a few HD skins, hair and clothes). Thanks!
Sry no clue about your issue - but seems to be a good point to change to recent R10 with a clean new install ;)

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, I have three problems, hopefully someone can help me.

1. Grass transparency on some maps like Fantasy Village. I was told these maps would work fine in AI Shoujo. Well, is there a way to make them work in Honey Select 2? I don't want to download AI Shoujo just for a few maps.

2. Missing textures on some maps like Western Saloon. Those shades of purple are missing textures, but they are not editable with the material editor because they are part of the map. Any way to fix them?

3. Missing maps. I was wondering where one of the maps had gone. I looked up the files in the mods and I saw quite a lot of maps that don't show up in Studio, and they are not in the HS2 Exclusive folder.

Dec 7, 2018
Hey guys, I need a little help here. Went through the first 80 pages and didn't really find a solution. I'm on Screwthisnoise r10 with the base mods installed by default in the installation. The problem is : The dependency bar isn't budging, at all. I have no clue how to raise that stat. I've already had a look at the wiki and tried to use poses that only raise dependency on the girls like analingus or anal doggy style to get slavery + dependency up but it's not working at all. I've also unlocked the "locking" of the dependency / broken bars and I've tried with both locked and unlocked status. No dice. I'm probably just missing something very simple here but I just can't figure it out. I've also tried maxing out their anal / pain / sex stats first, nothing.

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
Found this card on but i dont have necessary mods, anyone kind enough to share ?
AI_181179.png

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi all,
it's because your cum settings changed...it happens to me as well for seemingly no reason.

you just have to go into the game settings and turn the cum back on to detailed or something that actually displays it
Found this card on but i dont have necessary mods, anyone kind enough to share ?
View attachment 2090319
look in the illusion discord for mods, or on this site:
Hey guys, I need a little help here. Went through the first 80 pages and didn't really find a solution. I'm on Screwthisnoise r10 with the base mods installed by default in the installation. The problem is : The dependency bar isn't budging, at all. I have no clue how to raise that stat. I've already had a look at the wiki and tried to use poses that only raise dependency on the girls like analingus or anal doggy style to get slavery + dependency up but it's not working at all. I've also unlocked the "locking" of the dependency / broken bars and I've tried with both locked and unlocked status. No dice. I'm probably just missing something very simple here but I just can't figure it out. I've also tried maxing out their anal / pain / sex stats first, nothing.
usually you just need to pleasure her the way she enjoys it most, and you can find out what she enjoys by checking her stat card.

I think the most sure way to do this is to keep doing the things that are already maxed out, and if she has traits like "sensitive x / y / z" then using those x y z would also work best, I think.

I also think she needs to NOT be exhausted during sex if you want to raise her dependency, because that breaks her instead. You can either cheat and give her energy that way or use the love potion thing, I don't remember which one it was though

Dec 7, 2018
I also think she needs to NOT be exhausted during sex if you want to raise her dependency, because that breaks her instead. You can either cheat and give her energy that way or use the love potion thing, I don't remember which one it was though
Yup, that's it. I've always let them cum 3 times and they turned into the exhausted state, that prevented them from getting any dependency. Just tried and had 1 BJ + 2 times anal doggy and she gained a good chunk of dependency. Thanks for the help bro.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2090319
In addition to HardcoreDuddler I looked at the card and found mods that aren´t included in BetterRepack.
Yaebakiko-mods.jpg
As he recommended you have to search for Yae Miko otherwhere (e.g. this one - but this seems to be for Koikatsu) or skip this card.

thelone

Oct 16, 2017
Is there a way to add more threesome sex positions?

I found this I dont know if that adds a positionns or what it is

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is there a way to add more threesome sex positions?

I found this I dont know if that adds a positionns or what it is
You can add positions to Studio (and create your own).
To my knowledge, you can't add positions to the HS2 game itself. You can unlock extra positions as you progress but these are built into the game, just mot immediately available.
What you've linked to appears to be a GIF and doesn't appear to be from HS2 by the look of the graphics.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
check the website -> see the amount of mods -> give up
thanks anyway
you could also google the mods or their authors
also, discord is MUCH easier to navigate than that site, I recommend it first and formost because of discord's channel-based search system
you can search something like "in:hs2-mod-sharing <my_thing_i'm_looking_for>" and it will search just the mods channel.
(without <>)
I was working with StudioNeoV2 and doing some poses and saving them. Suddenly all the folders in the pose section under kinematics disappeared. I checked UserData/Studio/pose and all the poses are still there, but they dont appear in StudioNeoV2. Can someone please help me.
This happens if you unselect the character. you need one selected for the menu to appear.

Also, some mod folders are badly made and will make your menu become unusable by removing the 'back' button, making you essentially unable to view other pose folders. A restart fixes this.

Besides these things I've no idea what to tell you without more information.

Reactions: turbojoe

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
May I ask why is this game popular? I tried it awhile ago but couldn't get into it. Is there an actual story mode now or do you just constantly recreate other girls to smash in different settings?

anhvotinh54

May 9, 2017
so i happen to have this scene, don't remember where i got it (seem like the author shut down his/her twitter). I'm currently using better repack r10 and it work fine. problem is when i change outfit or character her vagina stop working with better penetration. Since i'm not an expert when it come to stuff like this can anyone pls help me with it :D

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes