AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hey guys, does anyone know how to do custom facial expressions? In HSPE Advanced, under Blend Shapes, the sliders for Head/Eyes and Eyelashes all work. But none of the others seem to do anything, except the L & R open sliders under the Head/Mouth section. I think this is the right spot to do this, since if I use the Kinematics panel and change the mouth shape, I can see some sliders move around. But changing the sliders doesn't move anything. Is there something I am missing or is there a different thing I'm supposed to use?
Probably there is something wrong in your side.
AFAIK you already at correct place, HS2PE Adv - Blend Shapes tab.

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys, does anyone have morning, noon, evening and night sky cubemaps to share here? Thanks

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I'm having a weird issue with the plugin shortcuts. On my laptop the shortcuts work with the built in keyboard but don't work with my wireless keyboard. Everything else works fine though. Before anyone says to just use the built in keyboard, I have a setup where I use my laptop like a desktop computer hooked up to another screen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey guys, does anyone know how to do custom facial expressions? In HSPE Advanced, under Blend Shapes, the sliders for Head/Eyes and Eyelashes all work. But none of the others seem to do anything, except the L & R open sliders under the Head/Mouth section. I think this is the right spot to do this, since if I use the Kinematics panel and change the mouth shape, I can see some sliders move around. But changing the sliders doesn't move anything. Is there something I am missing or is there a different thing I'm supposed to use?
some sliders change things which may not be visible unless you open her mouth or pull her tongue out first with other sliders, so you may just not be seeing the change

coctus

Sep 13, 2022
This has happened to me several times. When I selected threesomes with certain characters, the screen will go blank/white, music is playing in the background and I could move the mouse pointer around, nothing else is on screen, that's about it. I had to close the game, very strange. How to fix this?

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This has happened to me several times. When I selected threesomes with certain characters, the screen will go blank/white, music is playing in the background and I could move the mouse pointer around, nothing else is on screen, that's about it. I had to close the game, very strange. How to fix this?
Did you wait for a while? Threesome is more to load and a weak hardware will run into troubles. Especially at low RAM.
Do you have your game folder on top of the drive (e.g. D:\HS2)?

coctus

Sep 13, 2022
Did you wait for a while? Threesome is more to load and a weak hardware will run into troubles. Especially at low RAM.
Do you have your game folder on top of the drive (e.g. D:\HS2)?
Yes, waited for more than 10 minutes, threesomes with other characters loaded fast. Only a few won't work somehow. RAM is not an issue, i checked.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yes, waited for more than 10 minutes, threesomes with other characters loaded fast. Only a few won't work somehow. RAM is not an issue, i checked.
Look at the size of these cards, if they are heavy loaded with mods (especially graphic stuff like shaders or High Resolution skins) and have eventually an uncensored body with High Polygons.
If you´re unsure share these cards here and I will test them.

Reactions: coctus

coctus

Sep 13, 2022
Look at the size of these cards, if they are heavy loaded with mods (especially graphic stuff like shaders or High Resolution skins) and have eventually an uncensored body with High Polygons.
If you´re unsure share these cards here and I will test them.
which folder to check the card size? Thanks.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Whatever folders the characters you are trying to load for the threesome are stored in.
e.g. x:/HS2/UserData/chara/female/
where x is your drive, HS2 is your game subdirectory.
You may have the character cards organised into subfolders - I do, but that you are asking the question suggests you don't.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
As Velcrofly said the cards are normally to find in UserData/chara/female. You have to find your suspicious card by picture, cuz the girls name in game is mostly not the same as the cards file name.
Then rightclick the card and choose properties - read the size.
"Standard" cards are below 1 MB, mod loaded cards can reach 10 MB or more (my biggest one is 50.8 MB).

Last edited:

coctus

Sep 13, 2022
As Velcrofly said the cards are normally to find in UserData/chara/female. You have to find your suspicious card by picture, cuz the girls name in game is mostly not the same as the cards file name.
Then rightclick the card and choose properties - read the size.
"Standard" cards are below 1 MB, mod loaded cards can reach 10 MB or more (my biggest one is 50.8 MB).
I found the folder, just wanted to confirm. The cards' size is less than 200KB. Now, I found out that i got white screen issue by going to walk the hall, select scenes, engage in threesomes. I can't even start some of the threesome acts as the mouse wheel won't move.

But if I go thru call the girl and it's working, can't explain why.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I found the folder, just wanted to confirm. The cards' size is less than 200KB. Now, I found out that i got white screen issue by going to walk the hall, select scenes, engage in threesomes. I can't even start some of the threesome acts as the mouse wheel won't move.

But if I go thru call the girl and it's working, can't explain why.
Is it only threesome acts you hit the problem with?
So, do twosomes work ok?
Also, do both MMF and FFM threesomes hit the same problem?

stratosphere

Jan 26, 2019
Hi can someone help me, my HS2PE collider doesn't seem to work. only the original hands and chest can react to eachother. I've tried changing the radius, size, shape at all collider points in HS2PE, everything still doesn't work, there is no reaction and interaction.

But the Dynamic bone capsule collider in item work fine, i can fine tune the options alright, they can interact with all collider.

Do i have to install this item (dynamic bone) manually or what? I don't even know how to attach it to the body...

So please tell me what should i do

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Yes, only issue with FFM.
OK, does it happen with any combination of FFM?
You can presumably do FM scenes with the same characters. What about FF?

I guess the options are
a) one of the character cards is causing the problem
b) the poses for the scenes are a problem in some way
c) something deeper in the engine that I can't even imagine.
Anyone else, feel free to chip in with other thoughts

Most of my questions are in order to confirm whether it is a card and, if so, to isolate which one. That seems the more likely cause based on other problems encountered.
I think TurboJoe already suggested posting the cards so someone else can load it and see if they get the same problem.

Does it happen with all FFM scenes or just certain ones?

Reactions: coctus and turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes