AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
May I ask why is this game popular? I tried it awhile ago but couldn't get into it. Is there an actual story mode now or do you just constantly recreate other girls to smash in different settings?
Imo of the customization this game offers.
And the fact that veterans mostly spend their time not in the main game, but in the studio (which I do too).
Obviously you would get bored by the thing that game provided.

But in the studio, its a dress up doll game but for adult.
You can pose your character however you like, make an entirely new sex position and animate it and etc.
I spend my time in the studio just to make entirely new animation from the game.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
May I ask why is this game popular? I tried it awhile ago but couldn't get into it. Is there an actual story mode now or do you just constantly recreate other girls to smash in different settings?
I very much agree with Noelle04. I spent some time initially playing the game itself, but then for about a year used only the Character Maker function within it as a means to create characters for use in Studio.
I recently started playing the game again occasionally, but I would still say that only accounts for about 10% of my usage.
Studio gives you endless possibilities. There is a mod allowing you to edit characters within Studio itself, but I still tend to use the main Character Maker within the game to do most of that work.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
In addition to Noelle and Velcrofly: your question isn´t new, give a look to these old posting https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7219932 and https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7224995

Belonging to StudioNEO mind this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-19
For Studio you can find a lot of tutorials on Youtube, starting with
If you proceed, the look at

Edit: deleted 3 links - no more available :(

Last edited:

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
so i happen to have this scene, don't remember where i got it (seem like the author shut down his/her twitter). I'm currently using better repack r10 and it work fine. problem is when i change outfit or character her vagina stop working with better penetration. Since i'm not an expert when it come to stuff like this can anyone pls help me with it :D
I have a Better Repack build, but whatever scene I open I have in so
Desktop Screenshot 2022.10.11 - 15.48.01.19.png
advise assemblies where everything will work.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
In addition to Noelle and Velcrofly: your question isn´t new, give a look to these old posting https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7219932 and https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7224995

Belonging to StudioNEO mind this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-19
For Studio you can find a lot of tutorials on Youtube, starting with
If you proceed, the look at

Great tutorial turbojoe, but it seems the first 3 videos of 7 is missing? Or is it just me?
Anyway, this is first time I know the thing in the last video (IK Auto Track).
I will try it some time soon.
Thanks for the tutorials.

Reactions: turbojoe

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
you could also google the mods or their authors
also, discord is MUCH easier to navigate than that site, I recommend it first and formost because of discord's channel-based search system
you can search something like "in:hs2-mod-sharing <my_thing_i'm_looking_for>" and it will search just the mods channel.
(without <>)
Nah i'm too lazy to do the verify thing so didnt join the discord server, and i dont think they have the mod in discord tho cuz the author say in it's only share in his group chat

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Great tutorial turbojoe, but it seems the first 3 videos of 7 is missing? Or is it just me?
Anyway, this is first time I know the thing in the last video (IK Auto Track).
I will try it some time soon.
Thanks for the tutorials.
Thanks for the hint - indeed there are some videos no longer available.
Updated my posting.

Look yourself at all tutorials of Idol3D

Reactions: AmaNo04

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
Anyone know how I can fix these textures in Hooh's Fantasy Village map?
HS2_2022-10-12-01-53-37-174.png
I've asked this same question a while ago and someone said that the reason the grass is like this is because HS2 doesn't have grass texture's and it could probably work with AI Shoujo but the thing is I don't want to use that so is there a way I can use grass textures in HS2?

honalu

Aug 24, 2021
guys, I'm newbie in HS2 but so interested in with HS2 mod (like doaxvv character, or some xyth24 character head), so how could I use these mod? what mod I have to download?
rightnow I just download base game, and dont know anything to do after this :(

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
guys, I'm newbie in HS2 but so interested in with HS2 mod (like doaxvv character, or some xyth24 character head), so how could I use these mod? what mod I have to download?
rightnow I just download base game, and dont know anything to do after this :(
"Base game" or BetterRepack?
BetterRepack (recent version R10) from ScrewThisNoise is the game with a bunch of mods, ~50GB. And there are also some xyth24 heads included, if you have the cards.
For more look here and choose the game on the left side.

• Red Heart
Reactions: honalu

honalu

Aug 24, 2021
"Base game" or BetterRepack?
BetterRepack (recent version R10) from ScrewThisNoise is the game with a bunch of mods, ~50GB. And there are also some xyth24 heads included, if you have the cards.
For more look here and choose the game on the left side.
many thanks bro, so when i download on dl.betterrepack site, does it include all " Bepinex, BepisPlugins, HS2API, Overlay Mod, MaterialEditor "?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
many thanks bro, so when i download on dl.betterrepack site, does it include all " Bepinex, BepisPlugins, HS2API, Overlay Mod, MaterialEditor "?
Yep - all inclusive!
You don´t need more for the most cards running about.
First you have to decide to download torrent (recommended, more reliable and easier to extract) or splitted packs from Mega or so.
If you get into troubles ask here again.

honalu

Aug 24, 2021
Yep - all inclusive!
You don´t need more for the most cards running about.
First you have to decide to download torrent (recommended, more reliable and easier to extract) or splitted packs from Mega or so.
If you get into troubles ask here again.
thanks bro, u're so kindness <3

Reactions: turbojoe

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
The Sims series if you heavily mod it. :KEK:
Imo of the customization this game offers.
And the fact that veterans mostly spend their time not in the main game, but in the studio (which I do too).
Obviously you would get bored by the thing that game provided.

But in the studio, its a dress up doll game but for adult.
You can pose your character however you like, make an entirely new sex position and animate it and etc.
I spend my time in the studio just to make entirely new animation from the game.
I very much agree with Noelle04. I spent some time initially playing the game itself, but then for about a year used only the Character Maker function within it as a means to create characters for use in Studio.
I recently started playing the game again occasionally, but I would still say that only accounts for about 10% of my usage.
Studio gives you endless possibilities. There is a mod allowing you to edit characters within Studio itself, but I still tend to use the main Character Maker within the game to do most of that work.
Ohhh okay, gotcha. Thanks!!

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
That's the c# framework. Did your game work before? If not: update your computer so your .NET redistributables are up to date.
YES it worked before dude... what the fuck is happenningggggggggggggg

this has to be Repack Fault

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Anyone know how I can fix these textures in Hooh's Fantasy Village map?
View attachment 2096503
I've asked this same question a while ago and someone said that the reason the grass is like this is because HS2 doesn't have grass texture's and it could probably work with AI Shoujo but the thing is I don't want to use that so is there a way I can use grass textures in HS2?
Indeed, this is an AIS map. HS2's studio neo doesn't understand API calls that the map's vegetation uses. There are no known fixes.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
What does your folder name look like? The best ones are the excessively simple ones, like: E:\HS2
it is HS2

Now instead just extracting the game i have an install patch that extracts the game, i think that shit has mistakes

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
it is HS2

Now instead just extracting the game i have an installed patch that extracts the game, i think that shit has mistakes
Are you launching the game (HoneySelect2) or the studio (StudioNEOV2)?

There is a file called "output_log" - do attach it, we can use it to check out whats up.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes