tleezy7575

Nov 16, 2021
Wondering if someone might be able to give me some advice on a problem with the character cards that I've been having... Some (not all) of my characters have their bottom halves just completely missing (invisible). Everything from the waistline up is fine, but all body parts from below the waist are non-existent. Anyone else run into this? Have a fix for it?

Thanks in advance for any help!

-T

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
So i downloaded the torrent - on extraction there were loads of files corrupted - looked like they were mod files? Also what size is it extracted? playing it in bootcamp - so was just to ensure i have enough hard drive space (newbie to all of this..)

Also wondering if it is worth downloading - my i mac is a few years old....

I had 3d sex villa ages ago (like 10 years ago) and looking for a character creator game similar to it.

Thanks for any help

MrBeastie

Sep 20, 2022
Wondering if someone might be able to give me some advice on a problem with the character cards that I've been having... Some (not all) of my characters have their bottom halves just completely missing (invisible). Everything from the waistline up is fine, but all body parts from below the waist are non-existent. Anyone else run into this? Have a fix for it?

Thanks in advance for any help!

-T
One thing I would check is scaling on the models. Go to change appearance for the cards, and check to see if the invisible body parts are just scaled to zero. Scaling to zero makes body parts so small they aren't rendered.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
So i downloaded the torrent - on extraction there were loads of files corrupted - looked like they were mod files? Also what size is it extracted? playing it in bootcamp - so was just to ensure i have enough hard drive space (newbie to all of this..)

I had 3d sex villa ages ago (like 10 years ago) and looking for a character creator game similar to it.

Thanks for any help
What tool did you use to extract? I found several (including WinZip, WinRAR, BreeZip) caused issues before finding that 7-Zip worked perfrectly and has done ever since.
It is worth downloading the main game file first (approx 50-60Gb) then coming back for the Optional Mods (approx 150-160Gb).

In my view it is well worth downloading.
There are three elements:
the game itself - sex simulator that expands options available depending on rewards earned and girl character mood
character creator - endless fun creating or adapting characters and what they wear )or don;t)
Studio - only limited by your imagination and memory space

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
What tool did you use to extract? I found several (including WinZip, WinRAR, BreeZip) caused issues before finding that 7-Zip worked perfrectly and has done ever since.
It is worth downloading the main game file first (approx 50-60Gb) then coming back for the Optional Mods (approx 150-160Gb).

In my view it is well worth downloading.
There are three elements:
the game itself - sex simulator that expands options available depending on rewards earned and girl character mood
character creator - endless fun creating or adapting characters and what they wear )or don;t)
Studio - only limited by your imagination and memory space
i actually tried 7-zip and found that there were some issues with that - some of the files were corrupted - they all appeared to be mods.
how big is the main extraction file? I downloaded - DX R11 Base Game Repack -
But didn't have enough space on my computer when it was extracting - will rebuild bootcamp

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i actually tried 7-zip and found that there were some issues with that - some of the files were corrupted - they all appeared to be mods.
how big is the main extraction file? I downloaded - DX R11 Base Game Repack -
But didn't have enough space on my computer when it was extracting - will rebuild bootcamp
"DX R11 Base Game Repack" ???
Do you mean HS2 DX BetterRepack R11? This is the base game + a lot of mods (Hair, Skins, Clothes, Accessories, and Uncensor files). Download 55 GB, extracted ~ 85 GB.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Thanks for any help
Never seen that before.
If MrBeasties replay doesn´t help share here a card with this issue, so we can test in our games.

Reactions: Velcrofly
Feb 3, 2022
If you "save new" a card all stats are resetted to zero.
Only "Save" is doing the same.
"Save (Keep Card)" will keep all earned stats AND what you call the card art.

Did you try this 3rd option to bring the card gaining progress?
Also you can try to reset the cards progress in the group manager, this will also keep the card art but maybe trigger further stats progress.
View attachment 2324080
thanks for replying. i know about the different save options. i don't recall trying the "reset" button. maybe i haven't even noticed it. i'll check it out later today. let's see what happens.

Reactions: turbojoe

thuongvn

Oct 13, 2019
I have 2 Folders game :HS2 DX Better Repack R7 and HS2 DX Better Repack R11. I just want to move all cards, chars, setting, save games ..etc form R7 to R11. What should i choose to copy folder ?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have 2 Folders game :HS2 DX Better Repack R7 and HS2 DX Better Repack R11. I just want to move all cards, chars, setting, save games ..etc form R7 to R11. What should i choose to copy folder ?
I guess you´ve played R7 and now made a fresh install of R11.
First try to start your R11 via InitSetting.exe to look if the install is running without issues.
If so follow this miniguide from Sykosis https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7876189

Don´t forget that some mods may be installed into abdata and also you may have some own plugins in BepInEx/Plugins - if you have some you have to reinstall in R11.

Reactions: thuongvn

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question. How do I remove clothes in Studio? I've been trying to create my own scenes, but I'm not sure ow I remove their clothes.

I've googled tons of stuff and I'm....just not able to find anything. I know I'm probably missing something glaringly obviously, but holy shit I'm feeling pretty lost right now. I know how to add those custom outfits, but thats as far as it goes.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Sorry if this is a stupid question. How do I remove clothes in Studio? I've been trying to create my own scenes, but I'm not sure ow I remove their clothes.

I've googled tons of stuff and I'm....just not able to find anything. I know I'm probably missing something glaringly obviously, but holy shit I'm feeling pretty lost right now. I know how to add those custom outfits, but thats as far as it goes.
You need to select the character you want it to refer to in workspace first.
Then go to the Anim menu. If you are using Better Repack v11 it is now in that menu under Attitude - I can't remember what it used to be called in previous versions but probably something a bit more intuitive. Top item from that manu anyway.
You can then select various clothing items at the top of the menu for On, Half and Off states. Below that you can select Accessories as on or off, then you get into other items such as tears, skin gloss, etc and it covers a lot of other things.

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
You need to select the character you want it to refer to in workspace first.
Then go to the Anim menu. If you are using Better Repack v11 it is now in that menu under Attitude - I can't remember what it used to be called in previous versions but probably something a bit more intuitive. Top item from that manu anyway.
You can then select various clothing items at the top of the menu for On, Half and Off states. Below that you can select Accessories as on or off, then you get into other items such as tears, skin gloss, etc and it covers a lot of other things.
I love you. I knew I was missing something obvious. I've looked at that menu so many times, and for some reason it just never clicked. Seriously thank you so much lol

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I love you. I knew I was missing something obvious. I've looked at that menu so many times, and for some reason it just never clicked. Seriously thank you so much lol
No problem. Glad to help. Unfortunately the recent change to V11 involved some renaming of manu items. I am sure it was more appropriately named in v10.
Studio has a lot that you can do with it and there are some very knowledgable people here who can help. I would suggest having a look at some of the scenes that are shared by the likes of Daggoth, Kaseijin, Sepheyer in the Scene Sharing thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/

There are also several other sites where scenes are shared: Bepis DB, Kenzato Booru, Yuki Portal, 55B55.

Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes