pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
So has anyone found a way to get the joysticks to work on oculus/meta quest 2 in hs2? You cant start the action because for some reason the joystick that should be mapped to "move wheel to start action" isnt reacting. Multiple people have asked so far but i havent seen an answer yet.
[/ЦИТАТА]
I have VR from hp
To activate the actions / rotation of the camera, I hold down the joystick button (I hold it in the center like a normal button) and already with the button clamped, I press the rotation in one direction or another.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Guys a little help here Pls

how can i save the poses in the Studio i know that is here but i cant no save any modification of the poses

1673856438164.png

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Problem Found and solved re cards with obscured pubic area

Problem

Recently I have downloaded a couple of cards of female characters where the pubic area is obscured by a bright white light.
Nothing to do with NexGen skins. Unable to replace pubic hair etc.

Solution
Found by trial and error.
The originator has used an accessory slot to place a Demon Fist object over the pubic area. Remove it and all works as expected.

Must be a form of self censorship.

Thought this might help someone save the time I spent to achieve this.

The latest card was Cinderella from BepisDB

Krabbe3

Dec 3, 2021
Hi.
I use Version R7 (iniset.exe) / 1.2.3 (ingame)
Only Game not Studio.

I wanted to try a newer "Better Penetration" and it said "Update your Bepinex".
I did.
Now the game has very bad performance.

Console says:

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessManager+<>c.<ReloadBaseTypes>b__12_0 (System.Type t) (at <5af654b0d24441e5861e5f844faf49c4>:0)
System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereEnumerableIterator`1[TSource].MoveNext () (at <fbb5ed17eb6e46c680000f8910ebb50c>:0)
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessManager.ReloadBaseTypes () (at <5af654b0d24441e5861e5f844faf49c4>:0)
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessManager..ctor () (at <5af654b0d24441e5861e5f844faf49c4>:0)
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessManager.get_instance () (at <5af654b0d24441e5861e5f844faf49c4>:0)
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessVolume.Update () (at <5af654b0d24441e5861e5f844faf49c4>:0)

Did I break it?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi.
I use Version R7 (iniset.exe) / 1.2.3 (ingame)
Only Game not Studio.

I wanted to try a newer "Better Penetration" and it said "Update your Bepinex".
I did.
Now the game has very bad performance.

Console says:

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessManager+<>c.<ReloadBaseTypes>b__12_0 (System.Type t) (at <5af654b0d24441e5861e5f844faf49c4>:0)
System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereEnumerableIterator`1[TSource].MoveNext () (at <fbb5ed17eb6e46c680000f8910ebb50c>:0)
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessManager.ReloadBaseTypes () (at <5af654b0d24441e5861e5f844faf49c4>:0)
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessManager..ctor () (at <5af654b0d24441e5861e5f844faf49c4>:0)
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessManager.get_instance () (at <5af654b0d24441e5861e5f844faf49c4>:0)
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessVolume.Update () (at <5af654b0d24441e5861e5f844faf49c4>:0)

Did I break it?
This is a known problem: cuz your R7 is really outdated against recent R11 - if you only update some of essential parts the result is mostly bad.

You avoid many troubles if you make a sharp cut and new download/install the recent version R11
After the new install is running well you can transfer your personal stuff (UserData, mods/MyMods) from your R7l, don´t forget some plugins from [Optional] or mods that have a part in abdata.

Keep your old game as backup until the new game is running to your satisfaction.

Krabbe3

Dec 3, 2021
This is a known problem: cuz your R7 is really outdated against recent R11 - if you only update some of essential parts the result is mostly bad.

You avoid many troubles if you make a sharp cut and new download/install the recent version R11
After the new install is running well you can transfer your personal stuff (UserData, mods/MyMods) from your R7l, don´t forget some plugins from [Optional] or mods that have a part in abdata.

Keep your old game as backup until the new game is running to your satisfaction.

I dont know why, but i thought the torrent link on f95, i used last year, brings a newer version than R7.
Took me over a week... (bad connection out here)^^
Today i noticed the R7 on the inisetting start page for the first time.... lol
The actual name of the torrent on f95 says r11.... im confused.....

I´ll do it again, with your link, think this game worth it

Thanks to you.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Choose on the left side HS2 DX, then lead you to download links.
MEGA and Google for splitted packs, Nyaa for torrent (recommended, easier to download and install).

Before starting torrent download you can deselect the Sideloader Modpack Studio - this is NOT for the game, only StudioNEO.
TorrentR11-List.jpg

Reactions: Krabbe3

Krabbe3

Dec 3, 2021
Choose on the left side HS2 DX, then lead you to download links.
MEGA and Google for splitted packs, Nyaa for torrent (recommended, easier to download and install).

Before starting torrent download you can deselect the Sideloader Modpack Studio - this is NOT for the game, only StudioNEO.
View attachment 2316225
Yeah! I did so. Very good to know, ecspecially for newbes like me^^

I read some other of your replies and am very impressed to see how helpful and thread based they are.
Sometimes the f95-search-engine is very inconvenient for searching something concrete.
You should start your own How-to-wiki-thing ;)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah! I did so. Very good to know, ecspecially for newbes like me^^

I read some other of your replies and am very impressed to see how helpful and thread based they are.
Sometimes the f95-search-engine is very inconvenient for searching something concrete.
You should start your own How-to-wiki-thing ;)
That´s my main goal here - to help the noobs.

Btw don´t forget here to "Like" a posting that helped you ;)

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
So i just recently booted up HS2 R4 again, and it ran completely fine on my i7-3770 and 1070 at like 30-40 fps, but now on my Ryzen 3700x with 2070Super, it hits 60% load on the empty rooms, and goes straight to 100% usage the moment a character model goes on screen, all this at around 10fps, is there a problem with unity or my drivers?

because just like with HS2, AIS does the exact same thing, and since theyre the same engine im guessing by the cross compatible cards, im wondering if its just an issue in general i need to deal with.

I havent touched anything on either folder, and ive even tried it without any mods, it still does the same exact thing, and my rig runs Room Girl completely fine.

Reactions: bigcover22

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
So i just recently booted up HS2 R4 again, and it ran completely fine on my i7-3770 and 1070 at like 30-40 fps, but now on my Ryzen 3700x with 2070Super, it hits 60% load on the empty rooms, and goes straight to 100% usage the moment a character model goes on screen, all this at around 10fps, is there a problem with unity or my drivers?

because just like with HS2, AIS does the exact same thing, and since theyre the same engine im guessing by the cross compatible cards, im wondering if its just an issue in general i need to deal with.

I havent touched anything on either folder, and ive even tried it without any mods, it still does the same exact thing, and my rig runs Room Girl completely fine.
Not sure why you are getting those issues with HS2 and not with the other games. Standard recommendations that may help are to name and place the game file directory to something short and as high up as possible, like the following D:\STNHS2DX11\ and to launch via InitSetting.exe
These two simple steps normally solve a lot of in-game problems.

Worth noting we are up to R11 now. Latest versions can be found here
I'd recommend a fresh install rather than trying to do multiple step upgrades. If you do that I'd also recommend Torrent download and extract using 7-Zip.
Best of luck

Reactions: turbojoe

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Not sure why you are getting those issues with HS2 and not with the other games. Standard recommendations that may help are to name and place the game file directory to something short and as high up as possible, like the following D:\STNHS2DX11\ and to launch via InitSetting.exe
These two simple steps normally solve a lot of in-game problems.

Worth noting we are up to R11 now. Latest versions can be found here
I'd recommend a fresh install rather than trying to do multiple step upgrades. If you do that I'd also recommend Torrent download and extract using 7-Zip.
Best of luck
yea i was just about to download it to R11, thanks

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
go through the wiki anime sharing page it should explain every thing about breaking a character there
Use poses like 'forced missionary' and any of the special sex positions like the lesbian or threesome and make sure she s the only one cumming.That should give you max points for breaking most characters
???
You´re right, but this was answered 4 rows below https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8193189 ;)

Reactions: bigcover22

HennyFapper87

Aug 18, 2018
I've tried searching the forum; but can't find the answer. I am using the SSS graphics mod and it turns off between "scenes" and I have to re-enable it. I seem to recall it doing that, then randomly it stopped doing it, and now after a fresh install (broke it via VGNE somehow) it now turns off between scenes. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I've tried searching the forum; but can't find the answer. I am using the SSS graphics mod and it turns off between "scenes" and I have to re-enable it. I seem to recall it doing that, then randomly it stopped doing it, and now after a fresh install (broke it via VGNE somehow) it now turns off between scenes. Am I missing a setting somewhere?
Never heard before.
If you enable GraphicsMod DON´T use "Better Anti-Aliasing"

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

checking in MSI Afterburner to see if it's using all your CPU cores may point you in the right direction.
Also try changing your graphics settings and see if the empty room usage changes. This may tell you if it's a video or a CPU problem

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes