ciataip

Dec 7, 2022
I´m using 7-Zip since ever and had never extracting troubles with the BR torrent file.
According to Velcro here is the file size of my R11 download to compare with yours
View attachment 2310826

It´s very unusual that torrent download is leading to file corruption, but if it´s so the only way is to download again.
yeah i use the same torrent,its also downloads modpack so the full size is 169gb.today i will try to extract it with 7zip to see if it works,but idk i feel like exctracting is not the problem :/.

ZiddyFiddy

Dec 20, 2022
I'm glad to be a part of this helpful and responsive community!

Another quick question : how to enable mouse-hover jiggle on her boobs/butt? It seems random, or is there a tweak to enable?

Thanks again!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
yeah i use the same torrent,its also downloads modpack so the full size is 169gb.today i will try to extract it with 7zip to see if it works,but idk i feel like exctracting is not the problem :/.
So you downloaded the whole stuff including Sideloder Modpack Studio - this is only mods for StudioNEO, not working in game.
The game + mods is BetterRepack. Only extract this first.

Reactions: ciataip

ciataip

Dec 7, 2022
So you downloaded the whole stuff including Sideloder Modpack Studio - this is only mods for StudioNEO, not working in game.
The game + mods is BetterRepack. Only extract this first.
oh okay..i downloade from the this site is this is the right one?

krapaluzemper

Feb 8, 2022
Hello! Great community i see here! Helped me get it to work as well, thanks turbojoe !

I'm new to all this, can i ask you something?

Are there any other games like HS2? If so, what are they called? Most games I see are like slideshows so to speak, I'm looking more for actual 3D games.

Is there a way to use like a script in scenes? So that everything is kinda on auto, like a video clip.

And: Are there Projects out there that use Blender or UE as base?
Basically what I'm looking for is a Software or Plugin, that lets me import and export characters and a "storyboard" or "screenplay" (predefined but editable animations, camera angles, length of shot). Hard to describe, but maybe you can help :)

thanks!

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
its worked!! when i exctracted with 7zip it works thank you so much!.so i dont need to download the sideloader modpack studio file?
The sideloader optional modpack is for if you want to play in Studio NEO.
I tend to download the main game, then get that up and running first, then come back for that modpack later. If you just want to use the main game and character maker you don't need it at all.

Reactions: tay123 and turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
its worked!! when i exctracted with 7zip it works thank you so much!.so i dont need to download the sideloader modpack studio file?
Fine - so I think I´ve earned a "Like"?

The Modpack Studio you can skip if you only want to play the game.
If you´re getting deeper into StudioNEO to create your own scenes and animations then u can use it.

Reactions: ciataip

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello! Great community i see here! Helped me get it to work as well, thanks turbojoe !

I'm new to all this, can i ask you something?

Are there any other games like HS2? If so, what are they called? Most games I see are like slideshows so to speak, I'm looking more for actual 3D games.

Is there a way to use like a script in scenes? So that everything is kinda on auto, like a video clip.

And: Are there Projects out there that use Blender or UE as base?
Basically what I'm looking for is a Software or Plugin, that lets me import and export characters and a "storyboard" or "screenplay" (predefined but editable animations, camera angles, length of shot). Hard to describe, but maybe you can help :)

thanks!
Here you have an ovwerview of all Illusion Games like HS2.
Very popular in this style is AI Shoujo and the newest one: Roomgirl.

For your second question: you may be interested in DAZ 3D

Reactions: bigcover22

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Reactions: turbojoe

krapaluzemper

Feb 8, 2022
Here you have an ovwerview of all Illusion Games like HS2.
Very popular in this style is AI Shoujo and the newest one: Roomgirl.

For your second question: you may be interested in DAZ 3D
Thank you very much! Appreciated! I'll check those links out

ciataip

Dec 7, 2022
Fine - so I think I´ve earned a "Like"?

The Modpack Studio you can skip if you only want to play the game.
If you´re getting deeper into StudioNEO to create your own scenes and animations then u can use it.
nahh i just use the base game,to lazy for that.

Reactions: turbojoe
Mar 19, 2019

albii557

Jan 8, 2019
So has anyone found a way to get the joysticks to work on oculus/meta quest 2 in hs2? You cant start the action because for some reason the joystick that should be mapped to "move wheel to start action" isnt reacting. Multiple people have asked so far but i havent seen an answer yet.

iamtheboneofmysalt

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone got HS2plug from Katarsys lying around or know where I can find it?

His official link's been dead for like two months or more. Googling hasn't helped, every site just links to his patreon page instead of a download. I would throw money his way if his track record were a little cleaner.
I looked around and found it lying around in my download folder. Glad I did not delete it! I uploaded it to Zippyshare and backed up on my personal drive so that it doesn't get lost.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes