Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
True!

I've playing this game a while, a year ago i made a faith leap into StudioNeo, I didn't know a shit about how to make the tinghs work, ah those days!!. seeing videos helped me a lot, seen other artist gave me the inspiration and courage to go beyond. I still consider myself a noob compared to other great artist around here. I really wish and hope you can use studio neo, it worth it! You can do it!
Your series The Trip was pretty epic and a good example of VNGE. Have downloaded Purple Pills but not got around to looking at it yet due to life commitmeents. Daggoth is also a master.
I need to find more time to work through some of my ideas & get them into a sharable state.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Your series The Trip was pretty epic and a good example of VNGE
HI!
Thank you for your kind ywords!!. They mean a lot to me!
The series "The trip" was inspired by a TV series I saw a long time ago. I must confess that I am still not satisfied with the way it has been done: It has some annoying bugs that I couldn't eliminate at the time. And some characters underwent changes with the mod update of K1T0-K1TN that I will solve in the future. I've seen masterpieces from other artists who have used VNGE and I'm like: WOW! I want to do that!!
StudioNeoV2 is Not the best, of course, but you can start here and then migrate to other more powerful tools, like Blender for example.

ConflictedDesires

Jun 15, 2023
Hello I literally made a new account here because Im trying to download the HoneySelect BetterRepack but I'm kind of stuck on a step.

I downloaded all of the files from the Google Drive, and the installation guide mentions how the files are "split into several 3.5GB archives, you will first need to extract these into a single archive. Open the *.001 archive in your archival application of choice." Then proceed to next step when they are all extracted into a single archive. I just got 7zip but I'm a little uncertain what exactly I am supposed to do to next. Here is a picture of what I currectly have in one file. HS@.png

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
If I'm importing character and using mods, im assuimg I dont need studio?
You dont.
Those items can only be loaded in Studio.
Something like chair, desk, bed, pillow, lamp and etc.

What you meant are considered chara maker mods, in other words something like clothing, accessories, hairs, body and head types.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello I literally made a new account here because Im trying to download the HoneySelect BetterRepack but I'm kind of stuck on a step.

I downloaded all of the files from the Google Drive, and the installation guide mentions how the files are "split into several 3.5GB archives, you will first need to extract these into a single archive. Open the *.001 archive in your archival application of choice." Then proceed to next step when they are all extracted into a single archive. I just got 7zip but I'm a little uncertain what exactly I am supposed to do to next. Here is a picture of what I currectly have in one file. View attachment 2700618
Look here how to manage splitted packs https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7289769
The file list is looking good, you don´t need to rename them.
Don´t know what the last file xxxR13.7z is, you don´t need it

Reactions: ConflictedDesires

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's been pissing me off as well so I have just been exporting my characters and stuff to blender an doing the bulk of my work there. It's fine for what it is but unity is a piss poor engine for building a framework like that. It has all the things to be great but it fall flat in the end in my opinion. It's not terrible but I wouldn't call it great either.
idk what the root cause is but goddamn it really shows that the vanilla version was only ever supposed to be a screenshot machine...

Reactions: Skeltom

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Hello everyone. Faced with such a problem: the longer the game is running, the longer it starts loading between rooms and in character editing mode. Has anyone ever had this?
Moreover, the client downloaded a fresh one, but there was this problem starting with version R11

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello everyone. Faced with such a problem: the longer the game is running, the longer it starts loading between rooms and in character editing mode. Has anyone ever had this?
Moreover, the client downloaded a fresh one, but there was this problem starting with version R11
How´s your RAM?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
128 GB DDR5. According to the task manager, at the time of unloading from the room, the game eats 70 GB
Are you sure??? o_O
May it be you confused RAM with drive space?
My game is consuming about 5GB, independent game is in idle or running a scene.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Hello! I need help.
I search beutiful Sailormoon modells from all 9 Warriors. Not ugly models.I have shown i find ugly models. For HS2 Dx

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes