DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Hello! I need help.
I search beutiful Sailormoon modells from all 9 Warriors. Not ugly models.I have shown i find ugly models. For HS2 Dx

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Is Optional Sideloader Modpack It's just a modpack or a game that contains modpacks for the studio?

If the modpack contains the games, what version is used in the Optional Sideloader Modpack? Is DX11 too?

I hope anyone understand with my question
Optional modpack only contains mods for studio use.
Currently we're at Repack 13.
Updating repack version only meant to update the mods for main game. Studio mods also can be updated, but not from installing updater. You can update it from KK manager.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hello! I need help.
I search beutiful Sailormoon modells from all 9 Warriors. Not ugly models.I have shown i find ugly models. For HS2 Dx
There are many many cards. Take your pick
4 pages worth at Bepis DB alone

Other card sharing sites like Kenzato Booru will also have lots:

Like Lara Croft, Tifa & a few others the challenge is more to find the ones you like most.

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Fast all from this are ugly faces and models.
Dude you were asking for high quality models and a free one on top of it.
It's straight impossible and that's how your attitude toward someone who helped you?
I didn't meant to offend you by ignoring your question. I don't spend much time in chara maker and I don't use someone else card nor make a character based on game/anime/real person. So I wouldn't able to gave you answer anyway.
I wouldn't say my models are high quality but I took my sweet time making each one of them so I can proudly say that they are well made in my eyes.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that all the models at bepis and kenzato are ugly. Everyone have their own preferences and I won't judge them. If you don't like all of the models you can find there, why don't you try make one by yourself by mix matching clothing selection just like all of the submission in those site or consider commissioning someone to make one for you?
One thing you should note that making a character based on existing models need specialized stuff like clothing, hair, accessories and micro-adjusted body and head. So obviously professional maker would ask for money.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ugly - you´re kitting??? o_O
So far I have to follow AmagiNoelle´s answer - indeed there are some very high quality cards to find on BepisDB the link Velcro offered you, but I see they are all made with the standard face types available in BetterRepack. So looking more as "normal" persons.

If you really awaited the classical anime toon faces with big eyes and no nose holes I have only the recommendation for you to change them yourself in chara maker with a new facial type available in BetterRepack now:
Anime-FacialType.jpg

Also I recommend to use Hanmens ToonShader https://f95zone.to/threads/toon-shaders-v1-6-ai-hs2.123192/post-8504097 for face and body
Anime-ToonFace.jpg

For fine trimming you should get familiar with ABMX Mod - but here we are at the higher skills of character creation
ABMX-MouthExample.jpg

I guess nearly the optimal anime toon face you can reach with standard facial types in HS2 is this character of mine
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-10569987

And for this style you should give the creations of Dino_fixa a chance

Or eventually have a look to another Illusion game like KOIKATSU or SUMMER HEAT

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Not all grils have a footjob option? Is it locked behinde personalities or something?
Maybe, but anyway depending rather from the actual stats of the girls, they don´t offer all positions on beginning of the relationship.
Read this for overview

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Spend a bit of time on the HS2 threads and card sharing sites and you will find that there is quite a variation of what passes for attractive. What I may like may not work for you and vice versa. Not dissimilar to the real world outside.

The easiest way of getting something you like is to take an existing card by someone else and adapt it. Almost everything I download I will adjust in some way.

The best way is to make it yourself, but that takes a lot of time and practice.

Another option is to pay for it as a commission.

Best of luck

I should have added, there is a card request thread here
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/

Last edited:

rainingdayss

Aug 21, 2022
Is there such a way to make only certain body parts perform an animation with FK IK? For example I have my character sitting in a very specific pose and am trying to make them clap with applause, but if I have fk/ik enabled, it won't happen, but if I toggle them off, the character will do it but I can't adjust with the axis any longer.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Is there such a way to make only certain body parts perform an animation with FK IK? For example I have my character sitting in a very specific pose and am trying to make them clap with applause, but if I have fk/ik enabled, it won't happen, but if I toggle them off, the character will do it but I can't adjust with the axis any longer.
As far as I know, it is not possible :/
you can do an animation using keyframes. Or you try to arange your model in the way you only use certain nodes, for example:
look for an claping pose, if it is in a standing mode, try to activate only the nodes that seems not to interact: legs first. if you succeed, then try to seat your actor.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
no way to do that, but a clapping animation is rather easy to make using clip manager so you could do that instead of working around this some other way.

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
Hello,

Few question if it's fine:
1. If already brought original game, can I just use the "Update" from R1 - R13 to update my original game to latest repacked version?

2. For HS2 which version is considered better in community, Steam or DLsite (JP original).

Thanks!

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hello,

1. If already brought original game, can I just use the "Update" from R1 - R13 to update my original game to latest repacked version?

2. For HS2 which version is considered better in community, Steam or DLsite (JP original).

Thanks!
1. It may be possible to do each update in turn up to R13, but it would be very time-consuming.
Better to download a fresh complete version of R13.
I recommend downloading via Torrent and extracting using 7Zip. This method takes a while to download but is less problematic in my experience.

2. Personally I would say download the Better Repack version - there is the full veersion or the version that extends the Steam version to match the former. PResumably use the latter if you have the Steam version already, otherwise the former.

Best of luck

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello,

Thanks!
To add Velcro:
1. Don´t do that!!! The upgrade way is very error prone - to one step maybe okay, but you have 13 chances to fuck all up.
As Velcro said you spare nothing - much better make a clean new install of latest R13, then transfer your personal stuff to the new install (UserData, MyMods...)
2. Agree with Velcro - read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

Edit: page 1 here is outdated (only R11) - now we have R13 - best link page is

Last edited:
Reactions: Velcrofly

Horuzz

May 5, 2021
Is there a way to improve fps, guys ? in the menu i got > 100 fps but whenever there is a character onscreen, it drop to 25~30fps, and when starting animation (sex scene) it drop to 9~12fps .... which is unplayable

I've try disable graphicmod and DHH but only improve 2-3fps (which is nothing), do i need to download item for studio to maybe fix something ?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes