nunyabisness

Oct 11, 2017
about 2 TERRABYTES of custom maps... for those of us who don't have supercomputers processing power, please give a version without any of that crap. before 13, i had no problem running on a republic of gamers laptop... with a built in 3080.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

nunyabisness

Oct 11, 2017
about 2 TERRABYTES of custom maps... for those of us who don't have supercomputers processing power, please give a version without any of that crap. before 13, i had no problem running on a republic of gamers laptop... with a built in 3080.
and before you ask, laptop becuase 1- no space for desktop, 2-even if i had the space, very nosy dog who must inspect/bark at every noise at night, and 3: never crashed playing day 1 Cyberpunk 2077 at max settings... did sorta burn a hole in my knee though when i forgot to put a VERY thick blanket between me and it.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
This repack is wayyyy too HUGE!!!

HS takes waaaayyy too long to update/download

I will just be waiting until HS 3
The huge filesize caused by the amount of mods it has.
If you're only want to enjoy the main game, no need to wait for HS3, just get Room Girl. It's the latest game by Illusion and has similar vibe of Honey Select.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
whats the difference between this and al shouho ?
AFAIK, AI Shoujo has more thing in the main game than HS2. In AI you can walk around and interact with the girls. Similar like the older title, H@rem Mate.
Meanwhile in HS2 you cant walk around. You only can visit them by selecting from the list. Or call them to the room of your liking.

Both of them has same StudioNeoV2 and same engine (CMIIW), so most of the mods are compatible on both platform.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
and before you ask, laptop becuase 1- no space for desktop, 2-even if i had the space, very nosy dog who must inspect/bark at every noise at night, and 3: never crashed playing day 1 Cyberpunk 2077 at max settings... did sorta burn a hole in my knee though when i forgot to put a VERY thick blanket between me and it.
I dont mean to offend you but are you trying to say "it would be nice if there is an option to get this game with just bare necessary mods installed because not everyone will be using every single of those mods anyway"?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
is studioNEO included in base download from nyaa(the one you linked before)?
if not, where can i get it? google gave nothing concrete.
Beginning from version R13 there are now separate torrent files for BetterRepack and Studio Modpack to download.
If you follow what I´ve replied to you above you find this
Just clarifying, I think Zod is asking whether StudioNeoV2 client is included in the base game or not.
Not the Optional Sideloader Modpack.

Yes it's included in the base game. You will be able to play both main game and studio only by getting that. But you wont have most stuff that would be used in the Studio, so you need to download the Optional Modpack the turbo pointed out.
I'm not saying there won't be any single items in the Studio. You can load up props and maps that used in the main game as well, but in studio you are more likely to make custom scene using custom props and you can find those things inside Optional Modpack or by foraging in the internet.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
does optional modpack work with r13?
It doesn't matter whether your game is repack 10, 11, 12 or 13 as long as you fulfilled the requirements.
Repack version is just a way to standardize the compilation of plugin's version and the mods that uses that plugin.

For example you found a nice mods for the studio, but for some reason it doesn't loaded/behaves as it should when you're trying to use it. You should check your current plugin version and the required version (if it's listed). If it's not listed, try update them to the latest version. Maybe it can solve the issue.
In short, you can load up a mod that released few years ago as long as you have the plugin's latest version installed.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This repack is wayyyy too HUGE!!!

HS takes waaaayyy too long to update/download

I will just be waiting until HS 3
AmaNo yet answered why.

I only want to be sure you mean the BetterRepack (base game and game mods) in last version R13 meanwhile ~62 GB to download - this is not a remarkable increasing against e.g. R8.1 with nearly 50GB.
The Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio now 170GB is only for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.

A slimmer solution could be the Steam base game + the SB3 Patch "standard edition" (~13GB) with less mods but uncensored.

I have no information about a HS3 WIP, I don´t think this is coming soon (if at all).

Reactions: AmaNo04

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I´m a little confused about your complaining R13 o_O
The BetterRepack has increased download size from R12 59,5 GB to R13 61,8GB.
My fully updated R13 + experimental mode with a lot of extra cards and coordinates needs actually 165GB drive space.
I don´t need Extra Maps cuz I´m not working with StudioNEO, the updater tells me ~ 200GB for Studio Mods and Extra Maps, that means all in all ~370GB on drive - I have no clue from where you got this number of TB.
Maybe you have wrong informations, and further you´re not forced to collect such a lot of mods.

I myself have no "supercomputers", my Gaming Laptop with Intel i7 9xxx / GTX 1660ti and my Desktop with Ryzen 5600 / Radeon RX570 are far away from "super", although I cannot recognize a significant performance loss now with BR R13.

So what?

Last edited:

Misterark

May 20, 2018
i downloaded the all in one version and tried to update but almost everyting got skipped and the game is japanese. i dont know what to do. im new to this and need help...

Anigai

Jul 13, 2019
Ah the Honey Select series.
This has earned a long term seed from me at the very least on the server.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i downloaded the all in one version and tried to update but almost everyting got skipped and the game is japanese. i dont know what to do. im new to this and need help...
Do you mean the All-In-One (DX R13 Base Game Repack) here from page 1 with all 19 parts?
The other is for Steam version, you need to have the Steam base game to work correct.
For I don´t know what you really got I cannot help further.

The BetterRepack R13 (~60GB to download) is english by default and don´t need updates so far.
Best way to get is on the original site
Recommended is torrent download - easier to install instead of the more tricky splitted packs.

Misterark

May 20, 2018
I downloaded the All-In-One (DX R13 Base Game Repack) torrent on page one and it is japanese for me. Maybe its bacause i run it on steamdeck with proton

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes