nunyabisness

Oct 11, 2017
so i mayyyyyyyyy have been retarded and dl'd the experimental mods as well as the maps, mihi placet. torrenting from their site its as you guys say, 62 gigs... that or i accidentaly kept both file versions while updating ALL the way back from like, 9

nunyabisness

Oct 11, 2017
I´m a little confused about your complaining R13 o_O
The BetterRepack has increased download size from R12 59,5 GB to R13 61,8GB.
My fully updated R13 + experimental mode with a lot of extra cards and coordinates needs actually 165GB drive space...
so im dumb, its 1000 gigs to a terabyte not 100, but either way i was rounding. my laptop has 909 gig virtual drive and 475 gig C: drive, and i have no fucking clue what is still taking up 349 gigs when ive moved all my game files to the D: drive... whermst the fuck did it all go? is it save data?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I
so im dumb, its 1000 gigs to a terabyte not 100, but either way i was rounding. my laptop has 909 gig virtual drive and 475 gig C: drive, and i have no fucking clue what is still taking up 349 gigs when ive moved all my game files to the D: drive... whermst the fuck did it all go? is it save data?
It shouldn't be your save data. You can check in HS2*\User Data\Save\ (whatever your HS2 folder is). Mine is 5.5Mb and I've been playing it for a couple of years now.
My HS2 folder takes up 386GB in total of which 296Gb are Mods and 69Gb is User Data (character cards (over 7k), coordinates (over 1k), studio scenes (over 10k) & poses (over 6k), etc). There are a few other subfolders where you can add things (Presets, Cubemaps).
KK Manager has a function to identify (and de-dupe?) duplicate mods which may be of benefit.

Best of luck figuring it out

Reactions: turbojoe

foulouryu4

Oct 1, 2020
I downloaded all parts of R13 but the game is not working, only the first part shows as a zip file, the others show as unknow type of file, someone know what do i have to do

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Guys, I don't understand how the futanari MC works. I crate a female character, assign the trait, but it doesn't show as a player to be selected

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Did I break the game somehow? Anyone know why some maps are too dark?
Also, is there a way to make the male's dick not so shiny? It's shiny as hell, and it's the only part of the body that looks like that

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Guys, I don't understand how the futanari MC works. I crate a female character, assign the trait, but it doesn't show as a player to be selected
It's a whie since I tred this so I had to open the game and it's not how I remembered. So either things have changed recently in the game (I am using BR13) or I misremembered.
Anyway:
In the game go to select player. You will see an option at the top showing a blue figure highlighted which shows all characters in your main Male folder:
1687505684449.png
To it's right there is a pink figure. Click on this
1687505804203.png

It brings up any Futa character cards stored in your main Female folder
Click on the ones you want and select 1P and / or 2P beow to change the character selection on the right side
1687505933356.png

As I mentioned above, I am using BR13 and this is different to how I thought it worked. So it may have changed, in which case it may work differently if you are not using BR13 as well.

Best of luck.

Misterark

May 20, 2018
I downloaded the repack 13 and I have all the stuff that should be there but when I run InitSettings and start the game it seems to be the vanilla game in japanese and no mods.
I run it on steamdeck with proton but i dont get how that would de-mod the game

• Thinking Face

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Did I break the game somehow? Anyone know why some maps are too dark?
Also, is there a way to make the male's dick not so shiny? It's shiny as hell, and it's the only part of the body that looks like that
Do you mean the map in the main game or studio? Not sure about the main game, but in studio there are indeed some map that really dark bcs there is no lighting configured.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Do the zipmod file types that come in the mods folder have to be unzipped to work?
As AmaNo replied, I add NEVER!

And: zipmods you had searched and downloaded yourself store in mods/Mymods, otherwise they may deleted by the update function of InitSetting or KK Manager.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded the repack 13 and I have all the stuff that should be there but when I run InitSettings and start the game it seems to be the vanilla game in japanese and no mods.
I run it on steamdeck with proton but i dont get how that would de-mod the game
If you have the Steam base game you can´t use the BetterRepack, you need the SB3 Patch from ScrewThisNoise instead.
Read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-9723614 item 2 and further

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I dont have the steam version. I downloaded the All-In-One (DX R13 Base Game Repack) with a torrent
So please explain what you´re meaning with " I run it on steamdeck with proton" o_O

Maybe there is a bad install - extract the torrent .7zip into a short named game folder on the top of a drive and not C:\, for example D:\HS2-R13.

The BetterRepack should run in english by default.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I am not involved into making cards, but I have seen that topic before. You are trying to use a Custom Head without the original card. I mean. Custom heads are meant to be used with custom cards. I am sure there will be a method to "arrange" that, but everytime I see a post regarding fixing custom heads the answer is " Do not use it if not have the card"

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
So please explain what you´re meaning with " I run it on steamdeck with proton" o_O

The Steam Deck is a handheld gaming computer. Looks interesting. Not sure how good it would be to run HS2. Maybe OK for the game, but think the Character Maker and Studio parts of HS2 may be odd on a handheld - anyway, what do I know. I remember a time before the internet and mobile phones.

• Haha
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes