Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I can't get out of the sex scene, the exit button doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong or what?
Sometimes odd things like that can be a result of not having your game stored as high as possible, off your C drive and with as short a folder name as possible. For example I have mine stored in D:\HS2DX13\
If you haven't already done so I would recommend doing this as it reduces these sort of occurences and speeds up the game.

Reactions: turbojoe

irotomania

Mar 29, 2021
Hi,

Anyone know if we can fix that and how (no, it's not torn) :

1687681986112.png

I use an old BetterRepack version updated with KKmanager.

And I have a question too : why background is removed or blur when take screenshot ?

1687682812368.png

Thanks.

Last edited:

AmbaFox

Aug 13, 2017
That´s weird - never had this problem.
Have you already tried to repeat the update?
Btw I always start the Sideloader update in InitSetting, but it´s the same function as in KK-Manager.
Did you get a message your KK-Manager is outdated?
What update categories did you choose?
Did you get a message of succsessful updating at the end?
How´s your game folder located?
yes, I updated again because I stopped the update in the middle the first time.
The KK-manager is up to date, and now the folder is located right on the D drive.
I also forgot that I tried pasting my save from the last version into this one.
It seems like none of the mods load, could it be a problem in some ini file?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I also forgot that I tried pasting my save from the last version into this one.
It seems like none of the mods load, could it be a problem in some ini file?
Your old save don´t affect the game engine, it only stores the advantages of your player, the stats of your girls and the groups.
Never touched an ini file so far.

So I only can recommend you make a clean new install and test again.
If running well transfer your old stuff (UserData, MyMods) into the new game and test again.
At last you can try an update again, for the game alone you need only to activate the categories "Sideloader Modpack" and eventually "Sideloader Bleeding Edge" (only if you have activated Experimental Mode).

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Change the uncensor.
Usually it caused by pantihose paired with High Poly Uncensor uncensor.
Can I ask if you have Toon Shader on this girl, and does it get better when you zoom in and worst when you zoom out? For me its only with Toon Shaded cards I have this.

Drakar2

Jun 9, 2019
Sometimes odd things like that can be a result of not having your game stored as high as possible, off your C drive and with as short a folder name as possible. For example I have mine stored in D:\HS2DX13\
If you haven't already done so I would recommend doing this as it reduces these sort of occurences and speeds up the game.
nothing has changed. the exit scene button still doesn't work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Velcrofly

AmbaFox

Aug 13, 2017
Your old save don´t affect the game engine, it only stores the advantages of your player, the stats of your girls and the groups.
Never touched an ini file so far.

So I only can recommend you make a clean new install and test again.
If running well transfer your old stuff (UserData, MyMods) into the new game and test again.
At last you can try an update again, for the game alone you need only to activate the categories "Sideloader Modpack" and eventually "Sideloader Bleeding Edge" (only if you have activated Experimental Mode).
Sorry, nothing seems to work..
I tried activating only the sideloader modpack from the kkManager.
Seems like my only option is to install the previous version and hope it works.
Thank you for trying to help.
Edit:
It also effected the old versions, so it's has to be something in other parts of my PC that effects all illusion games.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I can't get out of the sex scene, the exit button doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong or what?
So the only slution seems to be a new install.
What did you download? R13 torrent or splitted packs? Extraction run without error messages?

Getharion

Sep 30, 2017
The split download doesn't work, and the torrent link for the optional sideloader modpack leads to koikatsu - not honey select.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The split download doesn't work, and the torrent link for the optional sideloader modpack leads to koikatsu - not honey select.
Look there

But you know that this is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
i always wondered, does this game has more extreme stuff besided the what the special contain, or that´s it. It´s pretty soft considering. Does AI Shoujo have more variety or not really? How is the grinding in that one?

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i always wondered, does this game has more extreme stuff besided the what the special contain, or that´s it. It´s pretty soft considering. Does AI Shoujo have more variety or not really? How is the grinding in that one?
Well - I never played AI but as I know they are pretty equal in creating characters with all mods, also there is a StudioNEO.
Comparing gaming: if you type "AI Shoujo" into the search box right above you find many postings for that, especially this from Loler https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-6105333

Reactions: Qixoni

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
The base game is pretty vanilla, but if you choose to dabble in studio neo with mods installed, you can create your own custom scenes as hardcore as you'd like.

I personally haven't played AI Shoujo, but just based off of Illusion's track record, they make pretty generic content for their main games while leaving it highly moddable if you have the time and are willing to learn.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Well - I never played AI but as I know they are pretty equal in creating characters with all mods, also there is a StudioNEO.
Comparing gaming: if you type "AI Shoujo" into the search box right above you find many postings for that, especially this from Loler https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-6105333
Honey Select suffers from constant repeat. It´s nice sometimes but very tiresome others, no matter how hot the girl you play with. I like that image, it´s already refreshing. I will always have HS2 installed, but guess i will try that one for a change of pace. And if the cards are compatible awesome indeed

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The base game is pretty vanilla, but if you choose to dabble in studio neo with mods installed, you can create your own custom scenes as hardcore as you'd like.

I personally haven't played AI Shoujo, but just based off of Illusion's track record, they make pretty generic content for their main games while leaving it highly moddable if you have the time and are willing to learn.
It seems that way. As far as studio neo, i have 0 skills concerning that kind of stuff. So, there is that.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
It seems that way. As far as studio neo, i have 0 skills concerning that kind of stuff. So, there is that.
It's worth spending some time on it. Just download a few scenes created by others and load them and you pick up on what they have done. A first easy step is to load your own favourite characters into someone else's created scene.
The possibilities of Studio are almost infinite - limited only by your imagination and your machine's capacity. Enjoy

I'm just considering which 2 actresses I want to see in a scene this evening ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: turbojoe and Qixoni

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
nothing has changed. the exit scene button still doesn't work.
Very odd. I've had occasional issues like this - maybe 2 or 3 instances in 2-3 years across several different versions. It has never persisted as a problem for me. Normally a reboot has solved this sort of thing (provided folders in right place already).
Did it work OK at some point? Or has it never worked properly?
If the former most likely you have added something that has disagreed with the game.
IF the latter it sounds like a more fundamental issue requiring reinstall - it may be best to download a new version as well to ensure everything is clean from the start.

Best of luck

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes