Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Better or not,... both have their uses. I don't divide them by graphicsquality, more by QoL:
If you don't want to spent hours setting up lights, configuring different presets and just want an easy usable better then vanilla looking solution: Go for DHH

If you have some spare time, you want more options or you want to keep those nasty 'requires hanmen stuff and GM'-cards like they were meant: Go for GraphicsMod

Both can deliver good results and both can be run on mid-range-machines, IF you know, which options, that are eating your FPS. (curse you, realtime reflection probes ...)

I was using DHH for long and the first time I tried to switch to GM, I gave up. Not because of performance or quality, but it seemed SO random, what was loaded when (Lightning, lights, presets ...), when a screenshot got a transparent background and when not ...
Has you tryed ? I¡m curious in how this tool works. I tryed to set up it but not succeeded :/

sa3rb

Jun 27, 2018
Will installing the game on an SSD make the game run better and load faster? Or does it not really have an effect?

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
About maps, how to make Hooh Department Store (Mall) map playable in main game? Only this map that not show in map selection.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
After all these discussions above pls don´t forget that most cards from great creators (like Sykosis) are made for GraphicsMode´s SSS !!!
All the next gen skin cards don´t work with DHH and they all work with GraphicsMod. My favorite creator is Perseusstoned, and his cards work with both. Still, since i found the correct lighting GraphicsMods seems better

Reactions: turbojoe

AmbaFox

Aug 13, 2017
Hm ...
Try to disable jiggle (Plugin).
I remember that was causing it for me once. It can be also another plugin, probably anything, that corresponds with bonemod, scaling camera (player height?). Last days, I had a similar problem in AI, that prevented me from leaving any conversation. Just resetting 'player height' settings to default solved that problem. So,... it can still be a lot.
I tried to load the game with all the plugins enabled and all the mods disabled and now the game went back to normal.
No idea why it works now but thanks!

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Err... So about my quetion above. Did Mall map show on your main game map selection guys? I ask this, bcoz on Hooh patreon page it wrote its for main game as well... so I wonder.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Will installing the game on an SSD make the game run better and load faster? Or does it not really have an effect?
to add to the other answer: YES.
this game's studio especially loads from disk CONSTANTLY (loading scenes, pressing any of the buttons in add [character, item], pressing outfits [outfits are loaded on the spot], whatever)

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Oh-ah about Mall map, it need MapIntegration plugin. Anybody can share this plugin please... because I don't know how to download it at github lol.

HyperKiZ

Jun 3, 2023
Okay, sorry y'all but I am dumb. I am trying to unzip all the Screwthisnoise repack files so I can play the game but almost all of the zips wont unzip and one zips into a folder with another web program to redownload the same zip. lol I must be doing something wrong. send help!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Okay, sorry y'all but I am dumb. I am trying to unzip all the Screwthisnoise repack files so I can play the game but almost all of the zips wont unzip and one zips into a folder with another web program to redownload the same zip. lol I must be doing something wrong. send help!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'ts better download from utorrent. its doesn't give you wierid names to your folders and unzipping the files at an easiest way.

Reactions: Velcrofly
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes