AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Can someone help me to know why her face looks like that? I tried everything
Either you are missing the mods or using the character's mods on your own character (fusing).
Those kind of mods are only to be loaded using the cards that came from the mods.

Reactions: turbojoe

Labosky

Aug 7, 2020
Either you are missing the mods or using the character's mods on your own character (fusing).
Those kind of mods are only to be loaded using the cards that came from the mods.
The mod by cunihinx and I already put it in the game but the same thing happens to her face even after I tried to reinstall her mod

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can someone help me to know why her face looks like that? I tried everything
Are you sure you have the certain character card AND the according mod both? And same version too?
I would like to see a screenshot of this character when Facial Type is visible and also one from Facial Skin
Example
FacialTypeof Card.jpg

Anyway some of the great creators like to pack the facial sculpting and makeup of their characters into a zipmod, so you need the card AND the zipmod to load the character card well.
Card into UserData/chara/female, zipmod into mods/MyMods.

As AmaNo explained you can´t use the card without this zipmod, on the other side you can´t use this Facial Type/Skin on other characters.

Eventually you share the card and the mod here so we can test it to find the reason.

EDIT: belonging your screenshot is this Haruka Sawamura?
HarukaSawamura-Cunihinx.png

If so, you can download again v1.1 from here

EDIT 2: indeed it´s the character you posted, and guess what: downloaded from link above I´m getting the same weird result! o_O
So I think the card or the mod is broken and doesn´t work (not the first time of an cunihinx character).

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Ok so I'm trying to make femboy characters with fat asses but the male creator is pretty weird about giving males fat asses so I was gonna make it in the female creator. So I have 2 questions.

Is there a way to give balls with the futanari option and is there a way to hide or get rid of the vagina?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Ok so I'm trying to make femboy characters with fat asses but the male creator is pretty weird about giving males fat asses so I was gonna make it in the female creator. So I have 2 questions.

Is there a way to give balls with the futanari option and is there a way to hide or get rid of the vagina?
There is an uncensor for futanari, but its high poly.
Also to hide the vag, there is a uncensor for it.
So at this point you can only choose one from another.

But luckily few days ago, GESO released a dick mod for chara maker. .
So you can just use no vag uncensor and add that accessories.

EDIT : Sorry I forgot that those things are more suitable for studio. So you cant use it for the sex scene in the main game.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
There is an uncensor for futanari, but its high poly.
Also to hide the vag, there is a uncensor for it.
So at this point you can only choose one from another.

But luckily few days ago, GESO released a dick mod for chara maker. .
So you can just use no vag uncensor and add that accessories.

EDIT : Sorry I forgot that those things are more suitable for studio. So you cant use it for the sex scene in the main game.
That's great thank you! Bless Up! I wanted it mainly for studio anyways. Also what does uncensor mean exactly in relation to honey select?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
That's great thank you! Bless Up! I wanted it mainly for studio anyways. Also what does uncensor mean exactly in relation to honey select?
Mostly its for changing body parts such as nipple to be more puffy, vag's look and even can be used to overhaul the body.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I guess cuz in the original japanese base game no sexual parts are visible (= censored).
Mods of Dainty, Animal42069 and others added bodies to choose with sexual parts (= uncensored respectively Uncensor Selector).
These mods are part of the BetterRepack.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes