Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hi guys. Do yu know new pages for downloading cards?? I've only found bepisdb, but that's all.
As well as Bepis and those already shared by others there are also
Illusion Discord server HS2 card thread
Yuki Portal (in Japanese)
Arca Live (in Korean)
and Illusion Booru

There is overlap between them. I use Bepis DB and Discord most and obviously the thread here

Kenzato is slow but allows you to follow particular creators.

Yuki Portal and Arca Live have a lot of screenshots and far less actual cards but often feature ones not shared elsewhere. Most cards are shown in Preset thread on Arca.

Best of luck

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
As well as Bepis and those already shared by others there are also
Illusion Discord server HS2 card thread
Yuki Portal (in Japanese)
Arca Live (in Korean)
and Illusion Booru

There is overlap between them. I use Bepis DB and Discord most and obviously the thread here

Kenzato is slow but allows you to follow particular creators.

Yuki Portal and Arca Live have a lot of screenshots and far less actual cards but often feature ones not shared elsewhere. Most cards are shown in Preset thread on Arca.

Best of luck
Is it even worth adding Arca Live? I mean even with my VPN i can't access the site to see anything.

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Hi!
One question is: What does this file do? xD
Bahaha yeah, I don't have any idea too lol. Hooh didn't explain how to use this things. Hmm... maybe its for his Modding Tool? I tried to put the files into bepinex folder, but its not working bcoz its not .dll file I think lol.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Okay, sorry y'all but I am dumb. I am trying to unzip all the Screwthisnoise repack files so I can play the game but almost all of the zips wont unzip and one zips into a folder with another web program to redownload the same zip. lol I must be doing something wrong. send help!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok - if you have looked a little around here in this thread you may have seen my latest posting https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11078396 belonging splitted packs ;)
Or a few postings above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11077785

And here we are - you have the problem to download your files from a provider who unfortunately alows him a bad joke (Google drive?) and created his own file endings - I don´t know why??????????

Anyway you need to rename the files endings with the method linked in my second posting above.
Is your list complete? If so, there are files missing, at least you should have 19 files with ending numbers from .001 - .019.
The on compressed file within doesn´t fit the system - try to extract first.

Well - again and again noobs are overburdened with this splitted packs download, so indeed the recommendation of hakirayleigh is the best way: torrent download.
You get 1 big .7z file easy to extract.
Get torrent file directly from here

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i downloaded the all in one steam version , the game run fin e but how can i get it in english ?
I´m not using Steam version but as I definitely know is the BetterRepack uses the english Steam translation since BR R9 :cool:

No clue what is to download here (on page 1?) as "All in one", but maybe you need the Steam base game (on Steam) first.
Also the Steam version needs the SB2 patch from ScrewThisNoise to get all the mods of BetterRepack.

The BetterRepack is in english out of the box and anyway the better choice.

Last edited:

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Does someone know how I can hide an object, only keeping its shadow? It coul be useful to conceal undesired light (ie on an ear)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
how did I download this?And how it gets started? HAHAHA pls help
If you would make the effort to search a little around here in this thread you might get answers to all your questions about this.

For first quick information read this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-9723614
Recently we have BetterRepack R13, here you always get the links to the newest versions.

For easier and more fail safe install I recommend torrent download instead of splitted packs (actually you have 19 single files to fiddle together).

Reactions: Kaseijin

Soosaasoos

Jun 18, 2020
Hey guys. I want to mod this game but i don't know where to start, like where to get the mods, where i put them and how to install. If someone has some tips, tutorials and mod recomendations i would gladly accept it. Also I'm kinda f'd up in the head so if there is an inflation mod or something like that it would be awsome

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys. I want to mod this game but i don't know where to start, like where to get the mods, where i put them and how to install. If someone has some tips, tutorials and mod recomendations i would gladly accept it. Also I'm kinda f'd up in the head so if there is an inflation mod or something like that it would be awsome
The repack already comes with a shitload of mods. You'll be hard pressed to find a mod elsewhere that not already included. I don't know about inflation but the pregnancy+ mod is a good place to start. I'm pretty sure the main game doesn't have anything like that. From what I've heard it's pretty vanilla. Studio on the other hand it very versatile for make those kinds of scenes. You just have to get used to it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Additionally to Skeltoms answer: get the BetterRepack from here
If you search a little in this thread you find many answers how to download and install ;)

Reactions: Soosaasoos
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes