Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This, all day long.
GraphicsMod will work on most mid-range PCs too, but as soon as you load in multiple characters - you'll need the VRAM in order for the fps to not drop to an abhorrent speed.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Sorry, nothing seems to work..
I tried activating only the sideloader modpack from the kkManager.
Seems like my only option is to install the previous version and hope it works.
Thank you for trying to help.
Edit:
It also effected the old versions, so it's has to be something in other parts of my PC that effects all illusion games.
Hm ...
Try to disable jiggle (Plugin).
I remember that was causing it for me once. It can be also another plugin, probably anything, that corresponds with bonemod, scaling camera (player height?). Last days, I had a similar problem in AI, that prevented me from leaving any conversation. Just resetting 'player height' settings to default solved that problem. So,... it can still be a lot.

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
This, all day long.
GraphicsMod will work on most mid-range PCs too, but as soon as you load in multiple characters - you'll need the VRAM in order for the fps to not drop to an abhorrent speed.
That's right.
You can run GraphidMod on mid range PC as long as you have the perfect preset and know the limit of the system.
Back then I'm running GraphicMods with my 1060 6GB perfectly fine but I didn't use Next Gen Shader. At most only two characters in the scene and only using cam light.

Tenshi7

Jul 12, 2018
Do maps from the optional "Studio modpack" work in the main game? I've tried copying zipmod files to the MyMods folder but they don't show up in-game.

• Sad
Reactions: Kaseijin

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Hello guys, does anybody have [Rose] Rose hair 3 zipmod? Somehow I missed that one, and I can't reach the sideload.betterrepack.com anymore! :( . Please, can someone share it... Thanks.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
This, all day long.
I was always told it was the other way around. DHH was the better setting in terms of image quality

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I was always told it was the other way around. DHH was the better setting in terms of image quality
Not to my knowledge. DHH and GraphicsMod are both better than OG, but GraphicsMod has some more advanced stuff. You'll need it for the better skin shaders.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hello guys, does anybody have [Rose] Rose hair 3 zipmod? Somehow I missed that one, and I can't reach the sideload.betterrepack.com anymore! :( . Please, can someone share it... Thanks.
Yup, it is.

Reactions: Noa69

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Not to my knowledge. DHH and GraphicsMod are both better than OG, but GraphicsMod has some more advanced stuff. You'll need it for the better skin shaders.
I was also saying this, because graphicsMod is faster for me than DHH (they all run good, but DHH since it has to load stuff, seems heavier). And i noticed DHH had better brightness. But perhaps that can be tinkered in GraphicsMod

Last edited:

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
I was also saying this, because graphicsMod is faster for me than DHH (they all run good, but DHH since it has to load stuff, seems heavier). And i noticed DHH had better brightness. But perhaps that can be tinkered in GraphicsMod
I use both DHH and GraphicsMod when do something on StudioNeo. DHH is more easier to use for maps that have night ambience. If using GraphicsMod the map will very dark, I even can't see the walls!! Lol, must tweak the preset I guess... and its quite hard since GraphicsMod have a lot option than DHH. For SSS, someone had DHH modded. So it will work with NextGen shader :) .

Reactions: Qixoni

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Do maps from the optional "Studio modpack" work in the main game? I've tried copying zipmod files to the MyMods folder but they don't show up in-game.
They are just for use in Studio ... unless one day somebody really clever figures out how to add them to the main game.

Reactions: Tenshi7

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Can anyone explain what is the Sideloader Modpack Studio and what can it be used for?
It includes maps and items, that are exclusively used in StudioNEO, not for maingame or maker. As long as you don't plan to create scenes, you won't need it, but as soon as you load shared scenes or do them yourself ...
It's by far biggest part,both considered, diskspace and possibilities.

You can check the screenshot-thread or the studio-thread to see, what can be done.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
which is better, DHH or GraphicsMod?
Better or not,... both have their uses. I don't divide them by graphicsquality, more by QoL:
If you don't want to spent hours setting up lights, configuring different presets and just want an easy usable better then vanilla looking solution: Go for DHH

If you have some spare time, you want more options or you want to keep those nasty 'requires hanmen stuff and GM'-cards like they were meant: Go for GraphicsMod

Both can deliver good results and both can be run on mid-range-machines, IF you know, which options, that are eating your FPS. (curse you, realtime reflection probes ...)

I was using DHH for long and the first time I tried to switch to GM, I gave up. Not because of performance or quality, but it seemed SO random, what was loaded when (Lightning, lights, presets ...), when a screenshot got a transparent background and when not ...

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Better or not,... both have their uses. I don't divide them by graphicsquality, more by QoL:
If you don't want to spent hours setting up lights, configuring different presets and just want an easy usable better then vanilla looking solution: Go for DHH

If you have some spare time, you want more options or you want to keep those nasty 'requires hanmen stuff and GM'-cards like they were meant: Go for GraphicsMod

Both can deliver good results and both can be run on mid-range-machines, IF you know, which options, that are eating your FPS. (curse you, realtime reflection probes ...)

I was using DHH for long and the first time I tried to switch to GM, I gave up. Not because of performance or quality, but it seemed SO random, what was loaded when (Lightning, lights, presets ...), when a screenshot got a transparent background and when not ...
I have screen space refletion on high, so that means, i should or can turn off realtime reflection probes?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes