Nole-kun

Feb 14, 2020
Hi, ask again
I accidentally extract the game to C:\, the problem is my C is almost full, and the extract is Interupted, so i repeat the extract to D:\, extracting the game is no problem, but the game is cant open, is my laptop not Compatibel or what, because I have oldest HS2 version and its still work, my laptop spec is AMD Rayzen 5 3500H, VGA Radeon 560X 4 GB, and 16GB RAM.
And one more problem, idk why, but my C is geting full, before i extract HS2 is sill have 32GB, suddenly its left 4GB. I search on every folder on C to find where is the extract file but i cant find it, so what happen to my C?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, ask again
I accidentally extract the game to C:\, the problem is my C is almost full, and the extract is Interupted, so i repeat the extract to D:\, extracting the game is no problem, but the game is cant open, is my laptop not Compatibel or what, because I have oldest HS2 version and its still work, my laptop spec is AMD Rayzen 5 3500H, VGA Radeon 560X 4 GB, and 16GB RAM.
And one more problem, idk why, but my C is geting full, before i extract HS2 is sill have 32GB, suddenly its left 4GB. I search on every folder on C to find where is the extract file but i cant find it, so what happen to my C?
First: your laptop is much better than mine and I had never issues to get the game running since I began with BR R4.1. So forget the hardware is causing your problem.

Good you had to move the game to D:\, cuz it´s better to avoid C:\ cuz maybe conflicts with operating system.

Now let´s look at your game folder on D:\ - is it on top of the drive and short named like D:\HS2-R13? The game doesnt like long file pathes.

You don´t find your canceled install on C: ? Well, this is no HS2 specific question, you should know by yourself where you created the game main folder for extracting. Your unpacker (recommended is 7-Zip) doesn´t spread the files randomly on your drive.
Try to search for HoneySelect2.exe, you should find now 2 locations.

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
I tried everything : removing the Hanmen shaders in Studio, removing them in the Charamaker, putting to default every settings in in the Maker, etc. The bug still occurs. The only way to correct it seems to use the "replace face" function.

It looks like its linked to the card itself... I do not have any trouble with other characters. Did you ever saw that?
Finally found what was going wrong... I don'y know if its a known issue, but Hanmen shaders are NOT compatible with the "type 01" contour. I do not have any bug when using type 02 or type 03.

Which is a shame, since its a character I built around the first contour type :/

Reactions: turbojoe

Sasxri

Sep 1, 2021
Hello, so i downloaded the file with a Torrent and extracted the game like everyone said. I put the folder into my C drive and startet the game through initsettings.exe, but everytime i start the game i get stuck like this. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help. HS2_2023-07-03-02-00-10-442.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
N
Hello, so i downloaded the file with a Torrent and extracted the game like everyone said. I put the folder into my C drive and startet the game through initsettings.exe, but everytime i start the game i get stuck like this. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help. View attachment 2740819
Not sure whether its related or not but dont put it in C drive.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I tried that aswell :/
To help you out, you may:
Post the console file log to see what is causing your game hangs.
Sometimes in the very first run, the system regists all the stuffs and it take a while to start.
In IniSetting.exe, disable all the options but "Activate console"
Or join the discord server and look up for help.

vasakitoman

Sep 2, 2019
ok i have a bit strange problem - so i download some scenes that work but i update the items for the studio using the update manager because i miss A LOT OF MODS . The problem is : when i download 93 gb of mods the scenes stop working - they don't move and some of them crash the game ( don't send ) i try to delete them and download them again - its the same. Maybe some mods make the problem ?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to save GraphicMod settings? Everytime i open the game i have to change stuff, and when i return to the main menu or quit the game everything reverts to default settings.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
ok i have a bit strange problem - so i download some scenes that work but i update the items for the studio using the update manager because i miss A LOT OF MODS . The problem is : when i download 93 gb of mods the scenes stop working - they don't move and some of them crash the game ( don't send ) i try to delete them and download them again - its the same. Maybe some mods make the problem ?
Does it animated using Timeline, VNGE or gimmick?
Have you check the console?
Usually you can find which things that made and error.
Maybe there is a missing entry in NodeConstraint or object that used to move things.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, so i downloaded the file with a Torrent and extracted the game like everyone said. I put the folder into my C drive and startet the game through initsettings.exe, but everytime i start the game i get stuck like this. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help. View attachment 2740819
In addition to others replies
1...definitely avoid C:\ cuz there may happen conflicts with operating system
2...place your game folder on top of a drive, give a short name and avoid unnecessary subfolders --> e.g. D:\HS2-R13
3...torrent should work without issues. If you downloaded latest R13 it should have this size
torrent-file-R13.png
use 7-Zip to extract, don´t use Registry Fixer.bat

If this doesn´t help share also a screenshot of your game files (explorer)

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
There is an uncensor for futanari, but its high poly.
Also to hide the vag, there is a uncensor for it.
So at this point you can only choose one from another.

But luckily few days ago, GESO released a dick mod for chara maker. .
So you can just use no vag uncensor and add that accessories.

EDIT : Sorry I forgot that those things are more suitable for studio. So you cant use it for the sex scene in the main game.
Is it only available through this discord?

Nole-kun

Feb 14, 2020
First: your laptop is much better than mine and I had never issues to get the game running since I began with BR R4.1. So forget the hardware is causing your problem.

Good you had to move the game to D:\, cuz it´s better to avoid C:\ cuz maybe conflicts with operating system.

Now let´s look at your game folder on D:\ - is it on top of the drive and short named like D:\HS2-R13? The game doesnt like long file pathes.

You don´t find your canceled install on C: ? Well, this is no HS2 specific question, you should know by yourself where you created the game main folder for extracting. Your unpacker (recommended is 7-Zip) doesn´t spread the files randomly on your drive.
Try to search for HoneySelect2.exe, you should find now 2 locations.
Thx for solution, my game is work 100%.
One more questions, i forgot, how to unlock all the Achivment? There was a mod on game file to unlock it right?

vasakitoman

Sep 2, 2019
Does it animated using Timeline, VNGE or gimmick?
Have you check the console?
Usually you can find which things that made and error.
Maybe there is a missing entry in NodeConstraint or object that used to move things.
ohh i don't know about the console.... they use VNGE , timeline ... thanks for the help i will see what is the problem.

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
I have encountered the same situation as you, I hope my experience can help you.
I downloaded a scene card before, and after loading it into the studio, I found that many mods were missing, so I went to download the missing mods, and then loaded the scene card into the studio again, and then the studio crashed.
After doing some research, I found that the scene card needs about 30G of memory, and my computer only has 12G of physical memory, plus the 12G of virtual memory I set for Win10.
After I set the virtual memory to 24G, I gave that scene card a total of 36G of memory, then loaded that scene card into the studio again, and this time there was no problem.
However, this scene card is obviously too heavy for my system. When switching scenes, there are obvious freezes, and the hard disk light keeps flashing wildly, so I didn't use this scene card again.

Reactions: vasakitoman

Sasxri

Sep 1, 2021
In addition to others replies
1...definitely avoid C:\ cuz there may happen conflicts with operating system
2...place your game folder on top of a drive, give a short name and avoid unnecessary subfolders --> e.g. D:\HS2-R13
3...torrent should work without issues. If you downloaded latest R13 it should have this size
View attachment 2741898
use 7-Zip to extract, don´t use Registry Fixer.bat

If this doesn´t help share also a screenshot of your game files (explorer)

Ok so i put the folder into the D drive like you said and checked if the file has the same size and it did. i also startet with only console activated but that didn't work aswell. I also used 7-Zip so that cant be the issue. screenshot.png

Here's the console log

[Message: BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - HoneySelect2 (22.04.2020 17:34:52)
[Info : BepInEx] Running under Unity v2018.4.11.7379119
[Info : BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 4.0.30319.42000
[Info : BepInEx] Supports SRE: True
[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Bits64, Windows
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [BepInEx.Preloader 5.4.21.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [CultureFix 21.0.1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [HS2_ExtensibleSaveFormat_Patcher 0.0.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [MagicCarrot 21.0.1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] 4 patcher plugins loaded
[Info : Console] CultureFix - Forcing process culture to ja-JP.
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine.CoreModule] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [Assembly-CSharp] with [ExtensibleSaveFormat.Patcher]
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [Sirenix.Utilities] with [IllusionFixes.Patchers.MagicCarrotPatch]
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [Sirenix.Serialization] with [IllusionFixes.Patchers.MagicCarrotPatch]
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader finished
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping over type [MaterialEditorAPI.MaterialEditorPluginBase] as no metadata attribute is specified
[Info : BepInEx] 163 plugins to load
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [DefaultStudioScene 1.0.2.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2PE 2.13.4] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Chara Editor 2.1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2.exe)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 VR Custom Maps Fix 1.1.0] because of process filters (HoneySelect2VR)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Wear Custom 0.3.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Additional FK Nodes 1.2.1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [ChainLighting 1.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2, CharaStudio)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Character Randomizer 1.1.7] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [FK Height Adjust UI 1.0.3] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [MoarCamz 1.0.8] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2, CharaStudio)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Particle Editor 1.0.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2.exe)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Pose Loader 0.1.6.5] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_QuickAccessBox 2.4.5] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Camera Tweaks 1.0] because of process filters (CharaStudio, StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [StudioCharaRefresh 1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Character Monitor 1.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Extra move axis in bottom right corner 2.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Studio Transform Orientation 1.1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Studio Voice X 1.0.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Studio Better Penetration 5.0.1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Item Layer Edit 1.1.0.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Map Controller plugin 1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [NodesConstraints 1.2.2] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [RendererEditor 1.6.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Character Sort 1.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2, CharaStudio)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Timeline 1.1.8] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [VideoExport 1.2.6] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_LightprobesReset 1.1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_StudioAccessoryNames 1.1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_StudioMiscSearch 1.0.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_StudioPOV 1.1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio MultiSelect Chara 1.0.0.3] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Scene Initial Camera 0.7.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Scene Navigation 1.0.3.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Animation Controller 2.2] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Animation Overdrive 1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [FK and IK 1.1.3] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Material Editor Studio 3.1.22] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Tools 1.1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Folders 1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Quick Load 1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Gender Restriction Unlocker 1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Custom Masking 1.1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Image Embed 1.0.2] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Object Move Hotkeys 1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Scene Loaded Sound 1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [StudioSceneSettings 1.3.2] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_StudioWindowResize 1.1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Fix Shader Dropdown Menu 21.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Invalid Scene Protection 21.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Load Fix 21.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Optimizations 21.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Extended Save 19.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [XUnity Resource Redirector 2.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Sideloader 19.1]
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.Resources and name GetBuiltinResource and parameters (string, Type)
[Info :Sideloader] Found 1035 zip/zipmod files in directory [D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\mods] in 88ms
[Error :Sideloader] Failed to load archive "Sideloader Modpack\22uni\[22uni] salor&school.zipmod" with error: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile.ReadEntries () [0x00045] in <1b2c8c45a59743feb3b67ba55e9ed4f6>:0
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile..ctor (System.String name) [0x0005f] in <1b2c8c45a59743feb3b67ba55e9ed4f6>:0
at Sideloader.ZipmodInfo.GetZipFile () [0x00008] in <4021d6fdcaac457194191a68ae825caf>:0
at Sideloader.Sideloader.LoadModsFromDirectories (System.String[] modDirectories) [0x00172] in <4021d6fdcaac457194191a68ae825caf>:0
[Error :Sideloader] Failed to load archive "Sideloader Modpack\GMCC\[GMCC] GMCC_top21 v1.0.0.zipmod" with error: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile.ReadEntries () [0x00045] in <1b2c8c45a59743feb3b67ba55e9ed4f6>:0
at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipFile..ctor (System.String name) [0x0005f] in <1b2c8c45a59743feb3b67ba55e9ed4f6>:0
at Sideloader.ZipmodInfo.GetZipFile () [0x00008] in <4021d6fdcaac457194191a68ae825caf>:0
at Sideloader.Sideloader.LoadModsFromDirectories (System.String[] modDirectories) [0x00172] in <4021d6fdcaac457194191a68ae825caf>:0
[Error :Sideloader] Failed to load archive "Sideloader Modpack\McM82\[McM82] AtheneOutf.zipmod" with error: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
[Error :Sideloader] Failed to load archive "Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2\B17\[B17] HairMod v1.zipmod" with error: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
[Error :Sideloader] Failed to load archive "Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] PH Subway.zipmod" with error: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
[Warning:Sideloader] Multiple versions detected, only "Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit Jacket v1.1.zipmod" will be loaded. Skipped versions: "Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit Jacket v1.0.zipmod"
[Warning:Sideloader] Multiple versions detected, only "Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit shirt v1.1.zipmod" will be loaded. Skipped versions: "Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit shirt v1.0.zipmod"
[Warning:Sideloader] Multiple versions detected, only "Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit Skirt v1.1.zipmod" will be loaded. Skipped versions: "Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit Skirt v1.0.zipmod"
[Info :Sideloader] Successfully loaded 1027 mods out of 1035 archives in 4551ms
[Warning:Sideloader] Could not load 8 mods, see previous warnings for more information. File names of skipped archives:
Sideloader Modpack\22uni\[22uni] salor&school.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit Jacket v1.0.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit shirt v1.0.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit Skirt v1.0.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack\GMCC\[GMCC] GMCC_top21 v1.0.0.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack\McM82\[McM82] AtheneOutf.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2\B17\[B17] HairMod v1.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] PH Subway.zipmod
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [MoreAccessories 1.2.2]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\MoreAccessories.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Modding API 1.35]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Skin Overlay Mod 6.1.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Uncensor Selector 3.11.7]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Mod Bone Implantor 1.1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2 Better Penetration 5.0.1.0]
[Info : Unity Log] HS2_BetterPenetration: patched UncensorSelector::ReloadCharacterBody correctly
[Info : Unity Log] HS2_BetterPenetration: patched UncensorSelector::ReloadCharacterPenis patched
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Autostart 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Enable Full Screen Toggle 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Enable Resize 1.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Input Hotkey Block 1.4]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\BepInEx.InputHotkeyBlock.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Mute In Background 1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Optimize IMGUI GC allocations 1.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\BepInEx.OptimizeIMGUI.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [BepisFixHS2 1.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\BepisFixHS2.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\core\BepInEx.Harmony.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Catch Unity Event Exceptions 1.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\BepInEx.CatchUnityEventExceptions.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [ToggleFKIK 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Runtime Unity Editor 4.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Cheat Tools 3.2.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Cloth colliders support 1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2 PoV X 1.3.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Configuration Manager 18.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Input Length Unlocker 19.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Screenshot Manager 19.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Slider Unlocker 19.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [BGM Loader 19.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Message Center 1.1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Character Export 1.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HS2_Plugins\HS2_CharacterExport.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Colliders 1.3]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Demosaic 1.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HS2_Plugins\HS2_Demosaic.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Dynamic Bone Editor 1.0.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Eye Control 1.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Invisible Body 1.4]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HS2_Plugins\HS2_InvisibleBody.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker Defaults 1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Male Juice 1.3]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Material Editor 3.1.22]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Material Editor Maker 3.1.22]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Subtitles 2.3.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [XUnity Auto Translator 5.2.0]
[Warning: Unity Log] OnLevelWasLoaded was found on AutoTranslationPlugin
This message has been deprecated and will be removed in a later version of Unity.
Add a delegate to SceneManager.sceneLoaded instead to get notifications after scene loading has completed
[Info :XUnity.Common] Version of TextMesh Pro: 1.4.0.
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.GUI and name DoButtonGrid and parameters (UnityEngine.Rect, int, UnityEngine.GUIContent[], string[], int, UnityEngine.GUIStyle, UnityEngine.GUIStyle, UnityEngine.GUIStyle, UnityEngine.GUIStyle, UnityEngine.GUI+ToolbarButtonSize, bool[])
[Warning:XUnity.Common] Could not hook 'GUI_DoButtonGrid_Hook_2019'. Likely due differences between different versions of the engine or text framework.
[Info :XUnity.Common] Loaded XUnity.AutoTranslator into Unity [2018.4.11f1] game.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Text Resource Redirector 1.4.4.3]
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.ExcelDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.ScenarioDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.TextAssetTableHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.ChaListDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.VoiceInfoHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.BGMNameInfoHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.EventContentInfoDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.MapInfoHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.ParameterNameInfoHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.AchievementInfoDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.PlanNameInfoHandler enabled
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Who Is There? 1.0.1.4]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [GeBo Modding API 1.2.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Translation Cache Cleaner 0.6.0.3]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Translation Helper 1.1.1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Hooah Utility 1.2.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Hooah Game Extension (HS2) 2.2.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_AnimationPairing 1.2.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_DependencyLoader 1.1.2]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HS2_DependencyLoader.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2Heelz 1.15.4]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [BonesFramework 1.4.3]
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: Trying to patch methods...
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: UncensorSelector found, trying to patch
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: UncensorSelector patched ReloadCharacterBody correctly
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: UncensorSelector patched ReloadCharacterPenis correctly
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: UncensorSelector patched ReloadCharacterBalls correctly
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: Patch successful!
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2US 1.12.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [boopz 1.0.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\playboop.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Deformers 0.6]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Dynamic Bones Fix 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_Fix_GarbageTruck 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Wet Accessories Fix 21.0.1]
[Warning:Wet Accessories Fix] This plugin is temporarily disabled because of some accessory zipmods crashing the game
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HeadBundleRedirect 1.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HeadBundleRedirect.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HeightBarX 3.4]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [C# Script Loader 1.2.3]
[Info :C# Script Loader] Found 0 scripts to compile, skipping 0 scripts because of `scriptignores` or process filters
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_BetterHScenes 2.6.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Configuration Manager wrapper for HoneySelect 2 19.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_CopyChaBodyMat 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_ExtraGroups 1.0.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\2155X\HS2_ExtraGroups.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Camera Target Fix 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Adjust physics gravity to match AI-Shoujo 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Studio and Maker Data Corruption Fixes 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker Male Face Types 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker Optimizations 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Manifest Corrector 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Null Checks 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Resource Unload Optimizations 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Settings Fix 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Fix UpdateWet Exceptions 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_HCharaSwitcher 1.2.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\2155X\HS2_HCharaSwitcher.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_HLightControl 1.2.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_MakerAdditions 1.0.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\2155X\HS2_MakerAdditions.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_MakerRandomPicker 1.2.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_MakerSearch 1.5.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_RandomHPicker 1.0.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\2155X\HS2_RandomHPicker.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_UnlockPlayerHClothes 1.4.4]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_UnlockPlayerHeight 1.4.3]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\2155X\HS2_UnlockPlayerHeight.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Character Replacer 1.6.3]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Clothes Overlay Mod 6.1.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Clothes Overlay Mod GUI 6.1.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Drag & Drop 1.2.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Graphics Settings 1.2.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\GraphicsSettings.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HideAllUI 2.3.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Title Shortcuts 1.3.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [KK_PregnancyPlus 7.8]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2ABMX (BonemodX) 5.0.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_ColorPanelX 1.4.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Hair Mesh for All 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Skin Overlay Mod GUI 6.1.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [FPS Counter 3.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\FPSCounter.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker/Studio Browser Folders 3.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Remove Cards To Recycle Bin 1.2]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HS2_RemoveToRecycleBin.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [MdgqBodyChange 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Gravure plugin 1.4.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\GravureAI.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Warning: Unity Log] OnLevelWasLoaded was found on GravurePlugin
This message has been deprecated and will be removed in a later version of Unity.
Add a delegate to SceneManager.sceneLoaded instead to get notifications after scene loading has completed
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Additional Accessory Controls 1.2.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [AdvIKPlugin 1.7.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Ear Wiggle 1.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Eye Look Adjuster 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2ChicksDigMapModdersPlugin 1.0.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HS2_ChicksDigMapModdersPlugin.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2TakeChargePlugin 1.4.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HS2TakeChargePlugin.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info :HS2TakeChargePlugin] Generating Default Ruleset
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker Jump to Selection 1.0.0]
[Info :Maker Jump to Selection] Jump to Maker Loaded.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [MakerSortIconReplacer 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Outfit Painter 1.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Chara Measurements 1.2.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [SayNoToModChecker 1.0.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\SayNoToModChecker.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_GirlsEntrance 1.1]
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
[Info :Runtime Unity Editor] Successfully initialized 12/12 features: CursorUnlocker, WireframeFeature, WindowManager, MouseInspect, ReplWindow, ObjectViewWindow, ProfilerWindow, ObjectTreeViewer, Inspector, ClipboardWindow, DnSpyHelper, GizmoDrawer
[Info :Cloth colliders support] Found collider datas for 8 items
[Info : HS2Heelz] [Heelz] Heels mode activated: destroy all foot
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.DeclaredMethod: Could not find method for type AIChara.ChaControl and name SafeDestroy and parameters
[Warning: HarmonyX] System.Void Playboop.BreastCollider.OnDestoryWearing(AIChara.ChaControl) - Could not find method SafeDestroy with 0 parameters in type AIChara.ChaControl, but it was found in base class of this type AIChara.ChaInfo
[Info : PP] enable PlayPoop
[Info :KK_PregnancyPlus] Could not find HSPE.AMModules.BlendShapesEditor, This is not an issue, but you won't be able to use the BlendShape GUI integration with Timeline/VNGE
[Info :XUnity.Common] Skipping plugin scan because no plugin-specific translations has been registered.
[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
Manager.Character.Awake () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1:<.ctor>b__26_0(AsyncOperationHandle)
DelegateList`1:Invoke(AsyncOperationHandle)
UnityEngine.AsyncOperation:InvokeCompletionEvent()

[Error :Male Juice] Could not load juice textures.
[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
Config.SoundSetting.ValueToUI () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
Config.BaseSetting.UIPresenter () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Config.ConfigWindow.DMD<Config.ConfigWindow::Initialize>(Config.ConfigWindow)
SingletonInitializer`1[T].Awake () (at <57c44d1dae97406ba1e4008097c316e2>:0)
UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1:<.ctor>b__26_0(AsyncOperationHandle)

[Error : Unity Log] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
Stack trace:
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) (at <7ba07f088431485bb722f3b3373e87ee>:0)
Manager.BaseMap.get_Info () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
Manager.BaseMap+<ChangeAsync>d__79.MoveNext () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () (at <7ba07f088431485bb722f3b3373e87ee>:0)
UniRx.Async.UniTaskCompletionSource.UniRx.Async.IAwaiter.GetResult () (at <75e5160dc42048f3bb104d4147c36ce1>:0)
UniRx.Async.UniTask.GetResult () (at <75e5160dc42048f3bb104d4147c36ce1>:0)
UniRx.Async.UniTask+Awaiter.GetResult () (at <75e5160dc42048f3bb104d4147c36ce1>:0)
UniRx.Async.UniTaskExtensions+ToCoroutineEnumerator+<RunTask>d__6.MoveNext () (at <75e5160dc42048f3bb104d4147c36ce1>:0)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
UniRx.Async.ToCoroutineEnumerator:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thx for solution, my game is work 100%.
One more questions, i forgot, how to unlock all the Achivment? There was a mod on game file to unlock it right?
Fine I could help you.
Don´t forget to give "Likes" for helpful answers (common behaviour here);)

You find a so called "100% save" stored in [OPTIONAL] BRExtras, there are all Achievements unlocked.
But consider you´re loosing some game action if using this.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ok so i put the folder into the D drive like you said and checked if the file has the same size and it did. i also startet with only console activated but that didn't work aswell. I also used 7-Zip so that cant be the issue. View attachment 2742449

Here's the console log

[Message: BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - HoneySelect2 (22.04.2020 17:34:52)
[Info : BepInEx] Running under Unity v2018.4.11.7379119
[Info : BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 4.0.30319.42000
[Info : BepInEx] Supports SRE: True
[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Bits64, Windows
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [BepInEx.Preloader 5.4.21.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [CultureFix 21.0.1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [HS2_ExtensibleSaveFormat_Patcher 0.0.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [MagicCarrot 21.0.1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] 4 patcher plugins loaded
[Info : Console] CultureFix - Forcing process culture to ja-JP.
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine.CoreModule] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [Assembly-CSharp] with [ExtensibleSaveFormat.Patcher]
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [Sirenix.Utilities] with [IllusionFixes.Patchers.MagicCarrotPatch]
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [Sirenix.Serialization] with [IllusionFixes.Patchers.MagicCarrotPatch]
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader finished
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping over type [MaterialEditorAPI.MaterialEditorPluginBase] as no metadata attribute is specified
[Info : BepInEx] 163 plugins to load
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [DefaultStudioScene 1.0.2.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2PE 2.13.4] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Chara Editor 2.1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2.exe)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 VR Custom Maps Fix 1.1.0] because of process filters (HoneySelect2VR)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Wear Custom 0.3.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Additional FK Nodes 1.2.1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [ChainLighting 1.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2, CharaStudio)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Character Randomizer 1.1.7] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [FK Height Adjust UI 1.0.3] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [MoarCamz 1.0.8] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2, CharaStudio)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Particle Editor 1.0.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2.exe)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Pose Loader 0.1.6.5] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_QuickAccessBox 2.4.5] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Camera Tweaks 1.0] because of process filters (CharaStudio, StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [StudioCharaRefresh 1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Character Monitor 1.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Extra move axis in bottom right corner 2.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Studio Transform Orientation 1.1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Studio Voice X 1.0.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Studio Better Penetration 5.0.1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Item Layer Edit 1.1.0.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Map Controller plugin 1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [NodesConstraints 1.2.2] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [RendererEditor 1.6.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Character Sort 1.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2, CharaStudio)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Timeline 1.1.8] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [VideoExport 1.2.6] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_LightprobesReset 1.1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_StudioAccessoryNames 1.1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_StudioMiscSearch 1.0.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_StudioPOV 1.1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio MultiSelect Chara 1.0.0.3] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Scene Initial Camera 0.7.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Scene Navigation 1.0.3.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Animation Controller 2.2] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Animation Overdrive 1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [FK and IK 1.1.3] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Material Editor Studio 3.1.22] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Tools 1.1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Folders 1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Quick Load 1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Gender Restriction Unlocker 1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Custom Masking 1.1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Image Embed 1.0.2] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Object Move Hotkeys 1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Scene Loaded Sound 1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [StudioSceneSettings 1.3.2] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_StudioWindowResize 1.1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Fix Shader Dropdown Menu 21.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Invalid Scene Protection 21.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Load Fix 21.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Optimizations 21.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Extended Save 19.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [XUnity Resource Redirector 2.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Sideloader 19.1]
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.Resources and name GetBuiltinResource and parameters (string, Type)
[Info :Sideloader] Found 1035 zip/zipmod files in directory [D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\mods] in 88ms
[Error :Sideloader] Failed to load archive "Sideloader Modpack\22uni\[22uni] salor&school.zipmod" with error: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
[Error :Sideloader] Failed to load archive "Sideloader Modpack\GMCC\[GMCC] GMCC_top21 v1.0.0.zipmod" with error: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
[Error :Sideloader] Failed to load archive "Sideloader Modpack\McM82\[McM82] AtheneOutf.zipmod" with error: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
[Error :Sideloader] Failed to load archive "Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2\B17\[B17] HairMod v1.zipmod" with error: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
[Error :Sideloader] Failed to load archive "Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] PH Subway.zipmod" with error: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: Cannot find central directory
[Warning:Sideloader] Multiple versions detected, only "Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit Jacket v1.1.zipmod" will be loaded. Skipped versions: "Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit Jacket v1.0.zipmod"
[Warning:Sideloader] Multiple versions detected, only "Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit shirt v1.1.zipmod" will be loaded. Skipped versions: "Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit shirt v1.0.zipmod"
[Warning:Sideloader] Multiple versions detected, only "Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit Skirt v1.1.zipmod" will be loaded. Skipped versions: "Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit Skirt v1.0.zipmod"
[Info :Sideloader] Successfully loaded 1027 mods out of 1035 archives in 4551ms
[Warning:Sideloader] Could not load 8 mods, see previous warnings for more information. File names of skipped archives:
Sideloader Modpack\22uni\[22uni] salor&school.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit Jacket v1.0.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit shirt v1.0.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack\GDC\[GDC] Office lady suit Skirt v1.0.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack\GMCC\[GMCC] GMCC_top21 v1.0.0.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack\McM82\[McM82] AtheneOutf.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2\B17\[B17] HairMod v1.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] PH Subway.zipmod
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [MoreAccessories 1.2.2]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\MoreAccessories.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Modding API 1.35]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Skin Overlay Mod 6.1.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Uncensor Selector 3.11.7]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Mod Bone Implantor 1.1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2 Better Penetration 5.0.1.0]
[Info : Unity Log] HS2_BetterPenetration: patched UncensorSelector::ReloadCharacterBody correctly
[Info : Unity Log] HS2_BetterPenetration: patched UncensorSelector::ReloadCharacterPenis patched
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Autostart 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Enable Full Screen Toggle 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Enable Resize 1.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Input Hotkey Block 1.4]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\BepInEx.InputHotkeyBlock.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Mute In Background 1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Optimize IMGUI GC allocations 1.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\BepInEx.OptimizeIMGUI.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [BepisFixHS2 1.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\BepisFixHS2.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\core\BepInEx.Harmony.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Catch Unity Event Exceptions 1.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\BepInEx.CatchUnityEventExceptions.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [ToggleFKIK 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Runtime Unity Editor 4.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Cheat Tools 3.2.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Cloth colliders support 1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2 PoV X 1.3.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Configuration Manager 18.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Input Length Unlocker 19.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Screenshot Manager 19.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Slider Unlocker 19.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [BGM Loader 19.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Message Center 1.1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Character Export 1.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HS2_Plugins\HS2_CharacterExport.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Colliders 1.3]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Demosaic 1.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HS2_Plugins\HS2_Demosaic.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Dynamic Bone Editor 1.0.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Eye Control 1.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Invisible Body 1.4]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HS2_Plugins\HS2_InvisibleBody.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker Defaults 1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Male Juice 1.3]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Material Editor 3.1.22]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Material Editor Maker 3.1.22]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Subtitles 2.3.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [XUnity Auto Translator 5.2.0]
[Warning: Unity Log] OnLevelWasLoaded was found on AutoTranslationPlugin
[Info :XUnity.Common] Version of TextMesh Pro: 1.4.0.
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.GUI and name DoButtonGrid and parameters (UnityEngine.Rect, int, UnityEngine.GUIContent[], string[], int, UnityEngine.GUIStyle, UnityEngine.GUIStyle, UnityEngine.GUIStyle, UnityEngine.GUIStyle, UnityEngine.GUI+ToolbarButtonSize, bool[])
[Warning:XUnity.Common] Could not hook 'GUI_DoButtonGrid_Hook_2019'. Likely due differences between different versions of the engine or text framework.
[Info :XUnity.Common] Loaded XUnity.AutoTranslator into Unity [2018.4.11f1] game.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Text Resource Redirector 1.4.4.3]
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.ExcelDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.ScenarioDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.TextAssetTableHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.ChaListDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.VoiceInfoHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.BGMNameInfoHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.EventContentInfoDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.MapInfoHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.ParameterNameInfoHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.AchievementInfoDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.PlanNameInfoHandler enabled
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Who Is There? 1.0.1.4]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [GeBo Modding API 1.2.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Translation Cache Cleaner 0.6.0.3]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Translation Helper 1.1.1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Hooah Utility 1.2.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Hooah Game Extension (HS2) 2.2.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_AnimationPairing 1.2.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_DependencyLoader 1.1.2]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HS2_DependencyLoader.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2Heelz 1.15.4]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [BonesFramework 1.4.3]
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: Trying to patch methods...
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: UncensorSelector found, trying to patch
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: UncensorSelector patched ReloadCharacterBody correctly
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: UncensorSelector patched ReloadCharacterPenis correctly
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: UncensorSelector patched ReloadCharacterBalls correctly
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: Patch successful!
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2US 1.12.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [boopz 1.0.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\playboop.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Deformers 0.6]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Dynamic Bones Fix 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_Fix_GarbageTruck 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Wet Accessories Fix 21.0.1]
[Warning:Wet Accessories Fix] This plugin is temporarily disabled because of some accessory zipmods crashing the game
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HeadBundleRedirect 1.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HeadBundleRedirect.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HeightBarX 3.4]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [C# Script Loader 1.2.3]
[Info :C# Script Loader] Found 0 scripts to compile, skipping 0 scripts because of `scriptignores` or process filters
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_BetterHScenes 2.6.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Configuration Manager wrapper for HoneySelect 2 19.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_CopyChaBodyMat 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_ExtraGroups 1.0.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\2155X\HS2_ExtraGroups.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Camera Target Fix 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Adjust physics gravity to match AI-Shoujo 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Studio and Maker Data Corruption Fixes 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker Male Face Types 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker Optimizations 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Manifest Corrector 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Null Checks 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Resource Unload Optimizations 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Settings Fix 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Fix UpdateWet Exceptions 21.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_HCharaSwitcher 1.2.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\2155X\HS2_HCharaSwitcher.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_HLightControl 1.2.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_MakerAdditions 1.0.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\2155X\HS2_MakerAdditions.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_MakerRandomPicker 1.2.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_MakerSearch 1.5.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_RandomHPicker 1.0.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\2155X\HS2_RandomHPicker.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_UnlockPlayerHClothes 1.4.4]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_UnlockPlayerHeight 1.4.3]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\2155X\HS2_UnlockPlayerHeight.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Character Replacer 1.6.3]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Clothes Overlay Mod 6.1.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Clothes Overlay Mod GUI 6.1.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Drag & Drop 1.2.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Graphics Settings 1.2.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\GraphicsSettings.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HideAllUI 2.3.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Title Shortcuts 1.3.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [KK_PregnancyPlus 7.8]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2ABMX (BonemodX) 5.0.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_ColorPanelX 1.4.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Hair Mesh for All 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Skin Overlay Mod GUI 6.1.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [FPS Counter 3.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\FPSCounter.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker/Studio Browser Folders 3.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Remove Cards To Recycle Bin 1.2]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HS2_RemoveToRecycleBin.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [MdgqBodyChange 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Gravure plugin 1.4.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\GravureAI.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Warning: Unity Log] OnLevelWasLoaded was found on GravurePlugin
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Additional Accessory Controls 1.2.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [AdvIKPlugin 1.7.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Ear Wiggle 1.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Eye Look Adjuster 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2ChicksDigMapModdersPlugin 1.0.1]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HS2_ChicksDigMapModdersPlugin.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2TakeChargePlugin 1.4.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\HS2TakeChargePlugin.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info :HS2TakeChargePlugin] Generating Default Ruleset
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker Jump to Selection 1.0.0]
[Info :Maker Jump to Selection] Jump to Maker Loaded.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [MakerSortIconReplacer 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Outfit Painter 1.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Chara Measurements 1.2.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [SayNoToModChecker 1.0.0]
[Warning: BepInEx] Shimming D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\BepInEx\plugins\SayNoToModChecker.dll to use older version of Harmony (0Harmony20). Please update the plugin if possible.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_GirlsEntrance 1.1]
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
[Info :Runtime Unity Editor] Successfully initialized 12/12 features: CursorUnlocker, WireframeFeature, WindowManager, MouseInspect, ReplWindow, ObjectViewWindow, ProfilerWindow, ObjectTreeViewer, Inspector, ClipboardWindow, DnSpyHelper, GizmoDrawer
[Info :Cloth colliders support] Found collider datas for 8 items
[Info : HS2Heelz] [Heelz] Heels mode activated: destroy all foot
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.DeclaredMethod: Could not find method for type AIChara.ChaControl and name SafeDestroy and parameters
[Warning: HarmonyX] System.Void Playboop.BreastCollider.OnDestoryWearing(AIChara.ChaControl) - Could not find method SafeDestroy with 0 parameters in type AIChara.ChaControl, but it was found in base class of this type AIChara.ChaInfo
[Info : PP] enable PlayPoop
[Info :KK_PregnancyPlus] Could not find HSPE.AMModules.BlendShapesEditor, This is not an issue, but you won't be able to use the BlendShape GUI integration with Timeline/VNGE
[Info :XUnity.Common] Skipping plugin scan because no plugin-specific translations has been registered.
Stack trace:
Manager.Character.Awake () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)

[Error :Male Juice] Could not load juice textures.
Stack trace:
Config.SoundSetting.ValueToUI () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
Config.BaseSetting.UIPresenter () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Config.ConfigWindow.DMD<Config.ConfigWindow::Initialize>(Config.ConfigWindow)
SingletonInitializer`1[T].Awake () (at <57c44d1dae97406ba1e4008097c316e2>:0)

[Error : Unity Log] KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
Stack trace:
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) (at <7ba07f088431485bb722f3b3373e87ee>:0)
Manager.BaseMap.get_Info () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
Manager.BaseMap+<ChangeAsync>d__79.MoveNext () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () (at <7ba07f088431485bb722f3b3373e87ee>:0)
UniRx.Async.UniTaskCompletionSource.UniRx.Async.IAwaiter.GetResult () (at <75e5160dc42048f3bb104d4147c36ce1>:0)
UniRx.Async.UniTask.GetResult () (at <75e5160dc42048f3bb104d4147c36ce1>:0)
UniRx.Async.UniTask+Awaiter.GetResult () (at <75e5160dc42048f3bb104d4147c36ce1>:0)
UniRx.Async.UniTaskExtensions+ToCoroutineEnumerator+<RunTask>d__6.MoveNext () (at <75e5160dc42048f3bb104d4147c36ce1>:0)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
UniRx.Async.ToCoroutineEnumerator:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
Well - explorer looking good so far.

Unfortunately I´m not familiar reading a log file, maybe Kaseijin can help.

The only I found was that you didn´t shorten the main file name as I recommended above.
Rename it to HS2-R13 and skip that [ScrewThisNoise]xxxx

And one more thing: if you have to share big/many pics or lists pls use the Spoiler function to not waste space on the page

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaseijin
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes