lprositna

Jan 14, 2020
Is the All-In-One (DX R13 Base Game Repack) the best version to play? it included mod like the "
ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] HoneySelect 2 DX (ハニーセレクト2 DX) BetterRepack R10
" right?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
What I am saying is what's the different between BetterRepack R10 and DX R13 Base Game Repack?
R13 is the last version, and why not click on the Changelog Button on the first Page ?
As jojo said, R13 is the latest version.
Newer version of repack just meant there are more mods inside the pack and updated plugin so newer mods can be loaded properly.
Repack 10 is very old and it's better to update it by installing version patch or just get a fresh install.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well I already have Hooah.dlll and HooahUtility.dlll and scripted dicks in my sideloader mods folder. They were already there when I downloaded and unzipped the betterrepack.
Here you can find a guide and help txt

Btw the .dll files should be in BepInEx/Plugins

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What I am saying is what's the different between BetterRepack R10 and DX R13 Base Game Repack?
To add AmaNo: I recommend a clean new install to avoid any troubles with upgrade steps.
Run the new game first for testing, then transfer your personal stuff (UserData, MyMods...). Keep your old version as Backup til you´re satisfied with the new one.

Newest download links here
Upgrade files here , but you have to make every single step from R10 to R13 - so 3 chances to mess it up.

I also recommend torrent download - more fail safe and much easier to install (extract)

Reactions: jojo901 and AmaNo04

Rondin

Sep 30, 2021
Hi all, i would like to know what folder is the correct for new locations or map mods. I have downloaded several Mas75 maps but i can´t make them work ingame. Any Advice? Ty all

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi all, i would like to know what folder is the correct for new locations or map mods. I have downloaded several Mas75 maps but i can´t make them work ingame. Any Advice? Ty all
These are zipmods - you should store them in mods/MyMods.
But you should know that most extra maps are for StudioNEO only, you can´t find them in the game.

Reactions: Velcrofly

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
Made a fresh install for R13, but now the game stutters to hell and back when I try to play on 1440p. Does anyone know what the problem could be? It only seems to happen when it's in focus, when I'm tabbed out it runs completely smoothly.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Made a fresh install for R13, but now the game stutters to hell and back when I try to play on 1440p. Does anyone know what the problem could be? It only seems to happen when it's in focus, when I'm tabbed out it runs completely smoothly.
I´m running it in 1600x900 since R4.1 without troubles. Didn´t recognize any performance loss of R13.
But have tested FullHD costs about 10 FPS, so I guess 2560x1440 will be very heavy to the hardware.

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Yes I am currently using HS2 - R12, but only recently I've been getting this. Anyone know what this means besides the obvious crash.
View attachment 2749113
Hi !

Could be a zipmod that is making your game crash. or some card with one of those 10G textures and overlays. Graphic mode often crashed my game so I don't use that addon ingame anymoer, only in studio.
The last line in the logfile lead a clue in what happened in the las seconds before crash. take a peep in there.

Reactions: turbojoe

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Hi !

Could be a zipmod that is making your game crash. or some card with one of those 10G textures and overlays. Graphic mode often crashed my game so I don't use that addon ingame anymoer, only in studio.
The last line in the logfile lead a clue in what happened in the las seconds before crash. take a peep in there.
You assistance on what to look for I think I know where the reports went I just can't read it

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes