turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Seems like Crash fixed after i moved "MyMods" and "chara" folder. But is that mean i can not have those folders? What will happen now?
Now you have to search for the "villain" making your game crash.
Now you try either MyMods or chara moving back to your game to reduce the possible bad files.
If you detected one of these create this folder as new empty one in the right position and transfer one file after the other and test the game, til you find the bad one.

Btw: how is the history of your game? Did you already have an older version running well or is R13 your first install of HS2?
How many MyMods or chara cards do you have?
If possible share explorer screenshots of the contents of these 2 folders.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Seems like Crash fixed after i moved "MyMods" and "chara" folder. But is that mean i can not have those folders? What will happen now?
As TurboJoe and Fusspliff have already mentioned, you now need to start moving some of that folder back into its normal place.
In my experience the culprit is more likely to be one of the Mods.
If you move all the Characters back first, then see if it will open and run properly (ignoring that many cards will be missing Mods) then you can eliminate that. If it throws up an issue then move them all back out again and then move them in in chunks. It can be time consuming but the one time it happened to me I was able to isolate the problem item (a particular mod) surprisingly quickly.
If everything was working fine previously then that also probably indicates the cause was a more recent addition. So if you arrange the content of those folders in date order that may mean you identify things quicker.
Hope you get it all sorted and working properly.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
As TurboJoe and Fusspliff have already mentioned, you now need to start moving some of that folder back into its normal place.
If you move all the Characters back first, then see if it will open and run properly (ignoring that many cards will be missing Mods) then you can eliminate that. If it throws up an issue then move them all back out again and then move them in in chunks. It can be time consuming but the one time it happened to me I was able to isolate the problem item (a particular mod) surprisingly quickly.
If everything was working fine previously then that also probably indicates the cause was a more recent addition. So if you arrange the content of those folders in date order that may mean you identify things quicker.
HI
move first your chara folder make an empty folder and reme it as "MyMods" it shouls looks like this: your drive:\your game name folder\mods\MyMods
work and play as ussual, in the event a missing zipmod pops up, copy that UNIQUE zipmod into your drive:\your game name folder\mods\MyMods and see whats happens.
it's gonna be a long way to find what zipmod is the bad one, but beliveme, there is no other way AFAIK :/

Reactions: turbojoe

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Now you have to search for the "villain" making your game crash.
Now you try either MyMods or chara moving back to your game to reduce the possible bad files.
If you detected one of these create this folder as new empty one in the right position and transfer one file after the other and test the game, til you find the bad one.

Btw: how is the history of your game? Did you already have an older version running well or is R13 your first install of HS2?
How many MyMods or chara cards do you have?
If possible share explorer screenshots of the contents of these 2 folders.
HI
move first your chara folder make an empty folder and reme it as "MyMods" it shouls looks like this: your drive:\your game name folder\mods\MyMods
work and play as ussual, in the event a missing zipmod pops up, copy that UNIQUE zipmod into your drive:\your game name folder\mods\MyMods and see whats happens.
it's gonna be a long way to find what zipmod is the bad one, but beliveme, there is no other way AFAIK :/
Well I did what you guys said. Honestly, I don't know why, but when I moved all the "my mods" and "chara" files back into the game files, the crashing problem did not come back. Whether these folders are in game files or not, when I run the program called StudioNeoV2, it crashes as soon as I open it. The reason I downloaded Honey Select is because I want to make a game and I will render a scene from there.

I have not used Honey Select before. I downloaded it for the first time, and I didn't install anything extra.
In short, I want to render a scene for the game I'm going to do, so I downloaded it. But right now, although the main game is running smoothly, Studio crashes as soon as it opens.

This is inside of "MyMods" folder. I mean it is pretty empty. I didn't changed anything, It was like that default when i downloaded game. Anyway whatever i put this file inside of game folde or not Studio program still crashing.

MyMods1.jpg
MyMods2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Sorry for posting in the wrong thread: I put my message back here:

I noticed than, when modying bones with HS2ABMX, in the chara maker, my changes are not saved with the card. It systematically revert all values to their defaults values.

So after further testing: the character is only reverting after I save it. But the saved card do include the modification. So :
- let's say I shorten the legs
- I save the card
- the character's legs revert to their initial appearance
- Nevertheless, if I load the saved card I can see my modifications has been saved

I have the BetterRepack version 9.
So it is a little weird but it's not a big issue :)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sorry for posting in the wrong thread: I put my message back here:

I noticed than, when modying bones with HS2ABMX, in the chara maker, my changes are not saved with the card. It systematically revert all values to their defaults values.

So after further testing: the character is only reverting after I save it. But the saved card do include the modification. So :
- let's say I shorten the legs
- I save the card
- the character's legs revert to their initial appearance
- Nevertheless, if I load the saved card I can see my modifications has been saved

I have the BetterRepack version 9.
So it is a little weird but it's not a big issue :)
Ah - ok, this is more or less "normal" behaviour.
Sometimes you can´t see a tweaking of a character not at all in chara maker until you saved and reloaded.

Anyway your R9 is relatively outdated, but here I recommend a complete new download/install of recent R13 ( ) instead of going 4 upgrade steps (=4 chances to mess it up).
Otherwise you´ll getting more and more missing mod messages if loading a card made in newer BetterRepack.
Keep your old one as backup until the new one is running well.

Reactions: Pianocat

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well I did what you guys said. Honestly, I don't know why, but when I moved all the "my mods" and "chara" files back into the game files, the crashing problem did not come back. Whether these folders are in game files or not, when I run the program called StudioNeoV2, it crashes as soon as I open it. The reason I downloaded Honey Select is because I want to make a game and I will render a scene from there.

I have not used Honey Select before. I downloaded it for the first time, and I didn't install anything extra.
In short, I want to render a scene for the game I'm going to do, so I downloaded it. But right now, although the main game is running smoothly, Studio crashes as soon as it opens.

This is inside of "MyMods" folder. I mean it is pretty empty. I didn't changed anything, It was like that default when i downloaded game. Anyway whatever i put this file inside of game folde or not Studio program still crashing.

View attachment 2752082
View attachment 2752083
Did you shorten your games file pathes as I told you above?
Your path to MyMods looking weird for me.
And why I:\? What´s that a drive?

Pls share a screenshot of your explorer like this to proof your game location.
GameFolderR13.jpg

Btw if you want to work with StudioNEO you should download also the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (R13 ~ 160GB), if you had not done yet.

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Ah - ok, this is more or less "normal" behaviour.
Sometimes you can´t see a tweaking of a character not at all in chara maker until you saved and reloaded.

Anyway your R9 is relatively outdated, but here I recommend a complete new download/install of recent R13 ( ) instead of going 4 upgrade steps (=4 chances to mess it up).
Otherwise you´ll getting more and more missing mod messages if loading a card made in newer BetterRepack.
Keep your old one as backup until the new one is running well.
Yeah, I think I will make a backup, try with the updates, and go to the full release if anything fail.
Thanks for your answer, you are a fount of patience

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Did you shorten your games file pathes as I told you above?
Your path to MyMods looking weird for me.
And why I:\? What´s that a drive?

Pls share a screenshot of your explorer like this to proof your game location.
View attachment 2752454

Btw if you want to work with StudioNEO you should download also the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (R13 ~ 160GB), if you had not done yet.

My C drive is SSD and only windows is installed. I is hard drive. "Bu bilgisayar" Means "My computer" in English. So It can not be any shortened.

Game directory directly I:\HS12-R13

ex.jpg

So about what you said "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio". Isn't this optional? Without this, does the studio program not open at all?

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022

View attachment 2752082
View attachment 2752083
Hi!
Glad to hear your game runs. now let's try to fix your StudioNeo.
First, run studio Without Graphic mod, DHH mod, better anti-aliasing and disable experimental mode. Why? we going to run studio "As it is", no addons or enhacers.
If crashes, send us your output.txt logfile.
Keep in mind that, sometimes when extracting the game, may be corrupted packages but still somehow the game manage to run. A case before when try to help an user, turns out that that folk had has errors in extraction but never mentioned it. The problem was fixed installing the whole thing again.
So let's pretend your game unpackend whit no flaws, next step is to view the log file when crashes.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Hi!
Glad to hear your game runs. now let's try to fix your StudioNeo.
First, run studio Without Graphic mod, DHH mod, better anti-aliasing and disable experimental mode. Why? we going to run studio "As it is", no addons or enhacers.
If crashes, send us your output.txt logfile.
Keep in mind that, sometimes when extracting the game, may be corrupted packages but still somehow the game manage to run. A case before when try to help an user, turns out that that folk had has errors in extraction but never mentioned it. The problem was fixed installing the whole thing again.
So let's pretend your game unpackend whit no flaws, next step is to view the log file when crashes.
I run Studio only "Auto Save" enabled. But still crashing. Here is output.txt logfile.

I downloaded the files via torrent. I forced the torrent file to check again and no errors were found. I completely deleted the whole folder that I extracted from the rar and extracted it from the rar again. The result is the same.

RougeComet

Oct 3, 2022
Some questions guys!

1: When i was trying to choose a character or to change some clothes, the files in the game are ton and messed up, and it's really inconvenient to browse all categories. The search box only helps a little.
I know they are made by many independent modders, can I just create some named folders and put them in?
Does anyone know how to organize the files in the folders so that the characters and costumes in the game are organized, and they are still linked together?
2: The simplified-Chinese UI letters are in different sizes, is this fixable?

Thanks for any help!
I'm using R13 by now.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I run Studio only "Auto Save" enabled. But still crashing. Here is output.txt logfile.

I downloaded the files via torrent. I forced the torrent file to check again and no errors were found. I completely deleted the whole folder that I extracted from the rar and extracted it from the rar again. The result is the same.
My friend, I can't see any relevant error in your logfile. Your game crashes and pops up a message? or simply go to a blank screen and nothing move?, the HDD led is blinking or stay steady? Cast your Windows Task manager and when your game crashes, see if HDD and/or RAM Memory percentage is high. As I can "Guess" (cuz nothing in your log giveme a clue, only the following messages in red) is that you're running out of memory or machine resources. If you are running your game via an external drive, maybe it is the problem. Studio Neo demand a lot of resources.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Info :XUnity.Common] Skipping plugin scan because no plugin-specific translations has been registered.
Fallback handler could not load library I:/HS2-R13/StudioNEOV2_Data/Mono/data-00000150AA5619A0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library I:/HS2-R13/StudioNEOV2_Data/Mono/data-00000150D2AB3F90.dll
Fallback handler could not load library I:/HS2-R13/StudioNEOV2_Data/Mono/data-00000150D2AB4FA0.dll
[Debug :IllusionFixes] Starting unused asset cleanup
Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 66)
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_bedroom.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Bedroom.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_classroom.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Classroom.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_computerclassroom.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Computer Classroom.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_kitchen.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Kitchen v1.0.0.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_modernlivingroom.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Modern Living Room.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_modernoffice2.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Modern Office 2.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_sakuraroom.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Sakura Room.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_undergroundroom.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Underground Room.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_victoriasroom.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Victorias Room.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/chara/sss_skin.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack\Hanmen\[Hanmen] Hanmen NEXT-GEN Skin v1.8.5.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/hooh/eye_shader_resources.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - MaterialEditor Shaders\[hooh] deep_dive_eye_shader.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm clueless now :/ T___T

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Some questions guys!

1: When i was trying to choose a character or to change some clothes, the files in the game are ton and messed up, and it's really inconvenient to browse all categories. The search box only helps a little.
I know they are made by many independent modders, can I just create some named folders and put them in?
Does anyone know how to organize the files in the folders so that the characters and costumes in the game are organized, and they are still linked together?
2: The simplified-Chinese UI letters are in different sizes, is this fixable?

Thanks for any help!
I'm using R13 by now.
1. I assumed you meant the top, bottom, underwear etc clothing categories in character maker. You cant.
The most you can do is save them into a coordinate set, so you can just load them when you want.
2. I dont know about this.

NatShi

Jun 2, 2021
Can anyone help me with this problem? I tried to extract the file but it says archive is corrupt. Tried to redownload the corrupted file but still same problem.

1688798036611.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
My C drive is SSD and only windows is installed. I is hard drive. "Bu bilgisayar" Means "My computer" in English. So It can not be any shortened.

Game directory directly I:\HS12-R13

View attachment 2752571

So about what you said "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio". Isn't this optional? Without this, does the studio program not open at all?
Game folder looking good so far - unfortunately can´t detect any reason for not working :(

But one question: you said C:\ is Windows - but on I:\ also a Windows folder can be seen. What´s this? Old windows installation?
Also Program folders which are normally on C:\ in your operating system location?
Maybe there is an interfering with old operating system?

Studio Modpack is only a modpack - tons of mods! Helpful for creating scenes and pictures.
Best get it here as torrent
But no influence to the base Studio, this should work without this pack.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can anyone help me with this problem? I tried to extract the file but it says archive is corrupt. Tried to redownload the corrupted file but still same problem.

View attachment 2753018
I don´t like how these 2 Split files are looking like.
The splitted packs should look like in this MEGA list
SplittedListMegaR13.png

Try to rename these 2 files like above.
Best is 7-Zip to extract.
And share a screenshot here of the complete file list before extracting.

These troubles with splitted packs are the reason why I always recommend downloading via torrent - much easier to extract and more fail safe.

Last edited:

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
My friend, I can't see any relevant error in your logfile. Your game crashes and pops up a message? or simply go to a blank screen and nothing move?, the HDD led is blinking or stay steady? Cast your Windows Task manager and when your game crashes, see if HDD and/or RAM Memory percentage is high. As I can "Guess" (cuz nothing in your log giveme a clue, only the following messages in red) is that you're running out of memory or machine resources. If you are running your game via an external drive, maybe it is the problem. Studio Neo demand a lot of resources.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Info :XUnity.Common] Skipping plugin scan because no plugin-specific translations has been registered.
Fallback handler could not load library I:/HS2-R13/StudioNEOV2_Data/Mono/data-00000150AA5619A0.dll
Fallback handler could not load library I:/HS2-R13/StudioNEOV2_Data/Mono/data-00000150D2AB3F90.dll
Fallback handler could not load library I:/HS2-R13/StudioNEOV2_Data/Mono/data-00000150D2AB4FA0.dll
[Debug :IllusionFixes] Starting unused asset cleanup
Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 66)
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_bedroom.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Bedroom.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_classroom.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Classroom.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_computerclassroom.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Computer Classroom.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_kitchen.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Kitchen v1.0.0.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_modernlivingroom.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Modern Living Room.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_modernoffice2.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Modern Office 2.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_sakuraroom.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Sakura Room.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_undergroundroom.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Underground Room.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/map/list/mapinfo/map_victoriasroom.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)\2155X\[2155X] Victorias Room.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/chara/sss_skin.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack\Hanmen\[Hanmen] Hanmen NEXT-GEN Skin v1.8.5.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/hooh/eye_shader_resources.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack - MaterialEditor Shaders\[hooh] deep_dive_eye_shader.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm clueless now :/ T___T
Screenshots Step by step

1- I see this screen when i run Studio.

studio2.jpg

2- After first step i am seeing this screen. But whenever i see this screen, program shutting down without giving any error. Just closing suddenly.

studio3.jpg

3- This is Task Manager at the meantime. I have 32 gb RAM, i7 6700k CPU and GTX 1070 Graphic Card. ("Yanıt vermiyor" means "Not Responding" in English)

studio.jpg

I do not use External Harddive. So I have no idea what causing this problem. Like i said there is no error message or anything. Program just shutting down suddenly after i see second picture.

• Thinking Face

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Screenshots Step by step

1- I see this screen when i run Studio.

View attachment 2754224

2- After first step i am seeing this screen. But whenever i see this screen, program shutting down without giving any error. Just closing suddenly.

View attachment 2754227

3- This is Task Manager at the meantime. I have 32 gb RAM, i7 6700k CPU and GTX 1070 Graphic Card. ("Yanıt vermiyor" means "Not Responding" in English)

View attachment 2754230

I do not use External Harddive. So I have no idea what causing this problem. Like i said there is no error message or anything. Program just shutting down suddenly after i see second picture.
That's very odd. It looks like Studio NEO is opening OK (or at least to the main screen), but then why is it closing itself? I've occasionally experienced unexpected closures but maybe twice in a year, so it isn't common or something I've got to the bottom of.
Struggling to think of what could cause it. Are you opening it via Init Settings? HAve you tried opening it with other programmes closed (in case there is some sort of conflict occurring)?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That's very odd. It looks like Studio NEO is opening OK (or at least to the main screen), but then why is it closing itself? I've occasionally experienced unexpected closures but maybe twice in a year, so it isn't common or something I've got to the bottom of.
Struggling to think of what could cause it. Are you opening it via Init Settings? HAve you tried opening it with other programmes closed (in case there is some sort of conflict occurring)?
Mysterious miracle, indeed ;)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes