Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
I need help I downloaded all 19 parts and extracting the first file gives me a 64gb unkown file with 7z 001 format. I tried using 7z and I got an error when extracting it. What am I suppose to do

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Go to your game root folder
search for a txt file named "output.txt", open it and copy/paste the last line.
Says this

A crash has been intercepted by the crash handler. For call stack and other details, see the latest crash report generated in:
* C:/Users/akuma/AppData/Local/Temp/illusion__HoneySelect2/HoneySelect2/Crashes

(I have this file ready if you want me here too)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi, i'm new to HS2, now i use BR R13 public release. can someone be so kind to answer my question:

1. What is the difference between the Patreon only release (buy) & the Public release (free).
2. For the zipmod file, put in the mods folder and then MyMods folder, or directly in the mods folder??
3. is hanmen zipmod file need to be put in the mods/MyMods or only in mods folder??
4. For the SSS texture, where to put this folder (73 mods).
5. For NG optional texture, where to put this folder (cuni mods)
6. why sometime some face texture when using hanmen next-gen look more darker in character creation?
7. is the update feature in the initsetting.exe only update the Sideloader Modpack?
8. is there any plugins for breast & ass jiggle when touch by mouse pointer??
9. is there any plugins for half state cloth in character creation??
10. is there any plugins to make the girl arousal level increase faster??

Sorry i have too many question for HS2. i appreciate for the answers.
thank you.
HI!
Most of your questions was answered before, it just a matter in look in the search box above-right.

1. Public release is free, modded and customatizable
2. Zipmod files by your own (downloaded, payd, and so) goes to MyMod folder
3. Same as above. if paid or contrary to paid, put in MyMods folders, all common zipmods going in each folder and subfolder when run an update.
4. No idea, maybe in overlays folder down in Userdata folder
5. same as above
6. cuz you MUST enable graphic mode and activate SSS tab to get it work well (i'm affraid this answer will lead to another question, isn't?
7. it is. just look arond in the spash screen, there are an UPDATE tab, if clicked, it will launch the update manager.
8. there are, but AFAIK there are conflict between plugins thata is NOT reccomended to run togheter, you have to read the description in the plugin folder thoroughly. Take your time, there is no need to rush.
9. yes
10.yes

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Says this

A crash has been intercepted by the crash handler. For call stack and other details, see the latest crash report generated in:
* C:/Users/akuma/AppData/Local/Temp/illusion__HoneySelect2/HoneySelect2/Crashes

(I have this file ready if you want me here too)
bring it on!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2748452
dloaded the steam one. have no idea where the other three stats go...
Because you downloaded it from steam and dont install the S&B patch.
Ok - I don´t know the Steam version, although I can´t imagine that this base game has reduced basic functions in comparision to the HS2 japanese base version.
Anyway - if AmaNo is right you can add the SB3 patch from ScrewThisNoise from main page
SB3Patch.jpg
Pls note the info text - there are 2 versions of the patch.
The "full" version brings the game nearly to the standard of BetterRepack.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I need help I downloaded all 19 parts and extracting the first file gives me a 64gb unkown file with 7z 001 format. I tried using 7z and I got an error when extracting it. What am I suppose to do
Well I think there was something going wrong in your extraction.
The big file you should get should look like this (unfortunately I can´t see the file ending in your screenshot)
torrent-file-R13.png
As we can see it´s not the same size, yours is missing some.

But: as you can find here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-10481161 the standard way is to extract the splitted files directly into the game main folder by starting the .001 file.
But I see minimum 2 files looking not correctly named and 1 not compressed as 7z, so we evantually have to do some extra work.
Pls share a new screenshot of your download content with all visible file endings.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Can someone help me why it is crashing? Whenever i click "create character", game freezing and then crashing. Same after i click "play" too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can someone help me why it is crashing? Whenever i click "create character", game freezing and then crashing. Same after i click "play" too.
What I can see is that you have buried your game in some subfolders on I:\.
Unnecessary long file pathes are reason no1 for crashing, so place your game folder on top of the drive and give a short name, e.g. I:\HS2-R13.

Reactions: Velcrofly

gigaquad-13-7

Jul 20, 2020
Ok, been playing with HS2 a bit, and like the first one, it really flatters my fetish for sexy clothes & high heels but so far I don't find much improvement, I find it more complicated actually (my brain is not at the right place probably)

If I read this thread correctly, so far you can't fix the high heel issue (feet half buried into the ground when standing up positions), am I correct?

And I like and would like to try them, but I have no idea how to make it work properly, what's the method with his overlays? For example with this one:

For overlays and the like, you need to access the overlays mod. It brings up a sidemenu where you would normally see the bodypart selection for sliders. If you are talking about a dress, go to the clothing tab, at the bottom of the menu on the right you'll find a few new features, one of which should look like an overlay or paint menu. It will bring up a menu on the left that has a list of the different clothing parts (bra, panty, upper, lower, shoe, etc), and when you scroll down from those buttons, you can find the overlay area for the part you want to place an overlay on. An overlay takes the invisible mesh of the clothing piece and the bones, then places a picture over it that has the same basic image structure of the "unwrapped" mesh (a png map of the mesh in 2d). The overlay places an image into the same structure as the mesh so that the images line up with the mesh, and in some cases, those images warp to match the mesh more closely. When you have premade meshes, you can load them from a folder in the menu. You just need to install them into a location you can access easily. I place mine in one of the overlay folders, in a folder with the name of the clothing, in a folder with a name for the overlay. When you tell the program to apply an overlay, it will open a window to find the file, then you simply pick the file, and apply it. This will replace any colors you currently have edited. You may not be able to change the colors (I've heard some people have been able to with the latest version of the mod). You could, however, open the overlay in an image editor, and use a color replacement there.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Okay i did and still crashing.
Disable graphic mode, DHH mode, Better anti-aliasing. disable playboop plugin, boopz and ear wiggle. Reboot your machine and start your game. let me know what did you find
Some AI cards also could crash your game, Why? I dunno but i've undergo that.

Reactions: turbojoe

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Disable graphic mode, DHH mode, Better anti-aliasing. disable playboop plugin, boopz and ear wiggle. Reboot your machine and start your game. let me know what did you find
Some AI cards also could crash your game, Why? I dunno but i've undergo that.
Only Auto Save actived in InitSetting.
I don't know how to disable "playboop plugin, boopz and ear wiggle" but i didn't actived anything myself.
I also not using any cards. I just opening game, Clicking "play" or "Create character" Whenever loading screen ends and shows me default character, game suddenly crashing.

dss.jpg

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Only Auto Save actived in InitSetting.
I don't know how to disable "playboop plugin, boopz and ear wiggle" but i didn't actived anything myself.
I also not using any cards. I just opening game, Clicking "play" or "Create character" Whenever loading screen ends and shows me default character, game suddenly crashing.

View attachment 2750294
Hi!
Your game still crash? if not, maybe it was once-in-a-while event. if yes:
Move your "MyMods" folder to a safe location, outside game folder
Move your "chara" folder too.
disable the graphic mode, DHH mode
Launch your game, and let me know what yo got.

Sometimes large filepaths leads to crashes. Run out of memory, large and many files in chara folder too (some folks say it only make load times more fast, but I have had that issue and now mu chara folder has only ten or less chara cards, no flaws since.
Also if you have your game in a external driver, bad cable plug connections aldo may be responsable of crashes.

*Pu$$yK1LL3r*

Jul 6, 2023
is there remedy for this??...I already using shader Hanmen face, but the face still look like this, is there something i miss...??thx

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
is there remedy for this??...I already using shader Hanmen face, but the face still look like this, is there something i miss...??thx
it looks like, and i'm guessing here, that you need the special character card for this head.
if you don't have it the result is what you get, shown in your screenshot.
as shown in my example, i got the card and the head is shown in the facial type/skin section, and only this single skin, nothing else.
HS2_2023-07-07-08-43-24-634.png

Rondin

Sep 30, 2021
Hi all good people, any way to download new locations or maps for the main game and VR version? Ty all.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Hi!
Your game still crash? if not, maybe it was once-in-a-while event. if yes:
Move your "MyMods" folder to a safe location, outside game folder
Move your "chara" folder too.
disable the graphic mode, DHH mode
Launch your game, and let me know what yo got.

Sometimes large filepaths leads to crashes. Run out of memory, large and many files in chara folder too (some folks say it only make load times more fast, but I have had that issue and now mu chara folder has only ten or less chara cards, no flaws since.
Also if you have your game in a external driver, bad cable plug connections aldo may be responsable of crashes.
Seems like Crash fixed after i moved "MyMods" and "chara" folder. But is that mean i can not have those folders? What will happen now?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes