vasakitoman

Sep 2, 2019
ohh i don't know about the console.... they use VNGE , timeline ... thanks for the help i will see what is the problem.
it show this : [Error :HS2_VMDPlayPlugin] Failed to load data. at HS2VMDPlayPlugin.HS2VMDPlaySaveLoad.ExtendedSceneLoadInUpdate () [0x00016] in <ac3384fccdaf4ddd9f5ff55311d44229>:0

Sasxri

Sep 1, 2021
Well - explorer looking good so far.

Unfortunately I´m not familiar reading a log file, maybe Kaseijin can help.

The only I found was that you didn´t shorten the main file name as I recommended above.
Rename it to HS2-R13 and skip that [ScrewThisNoise]xxxx

And one more thing: if you have to share big/many pics or lists pls use the Spoiler function to not waste space on the page

Ok thanks and i didn't know that my bad.

Reactions: turbojoe

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Finally found what was going wrong... I don'y know if its a known issue, but Hanmen shaders are NOT compatible with the "type 01" contour. I do not have any bug when using type 02 or type 03.

Which is a shame, since its a character I built around the first contour type :/
Last word about it: it's still possible to use the Type 01, but you have to use the DBLin version, instead of the vanilla. It's [DBLin]Type01_MR in the contour section.

HS2_2023-07-04-00-14-42-476.jpg

It put the smiles back :D

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Well - explorer looking good so far.

Unfortunately I´m not familiar reading a log file, maybe Kaseijin can help.

The only I found was that you didn´t shorten the main file name as I recommended above.
Rename it to HS2-R13 and skip that [ScrewThisNoise]xxxx

And one more thing: if you have to share big/many pics or lists pls use the Spoiler function to not waste space on the page
[Info :Sideloader] Found 1035 zip/zipmod files in directory [D:\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13\mods] in 88ms
Rename that folde to a shorter one, like D:\HS13
Run the IniSetting and choose "manager". If you still have the original compressed file, in Manager go to : "Tools/Fix file and folder permissions, then go to "clean up duplicated zipmods" If anything goes wrong, you can start over from zero (I have do it once, a pain in the ass). Additional you can run your game WITHOUT any OPTIONAL plugins and start enable one by one to see which one is the trouble maker.

digmanutslmao

May 31, 2021
is there anywhere I can get hanmens next gen eyes mod?

this one, tried googling it a bit and searching on f95 but couldnt find anything real so asking here

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
it show this : [Error :HS2_VMDPlayPlugin] Failed to load data. at HS2VMDPlayPlugin.HS2VMDPlaySaveLoad.ExtendedSceneLoadInUpdate () [0x00016] in <ac3384fccdaf4ddd9f5ff55311d44229>:0
Iirc HS2VMDPlayPlugin is VNGE's MMD maker, maybe there is something wrong in the scene data or the plugin itself. Could you share the scene data?

Reactions: vasakitoman

Nole-kun

Feb 14, 2020
Fine I could help you.
Don´t forget to give "Likes" for helpful answers (common behaviour here);)

You find a so called "100% save" stored in [OPTIONAL] BRExtras, there are all Achievements unlocked.
But consider you´re loosing some game action if using this.
What kind action?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
what do you do with the better repack version? I had to download the steam version because I couldn't extract better repack View attachment 2744020
Have you ever heard a program called WinRAR or 7-Zip?
Those .001, .002 file extensions are split archive file. Just make sure all of the split files has the same name and inside same folder and do the extraction from the first file.

First thing you should know, you are the thousandth people who asked this common question in this thread and every single, everyone failed to extract it because of corrupt files or whatever their error is. No, I'm not offending you, I'm just joking. :LOL:
We are not saying to not download the split archive. In fact, we already know that using that method is very likely to give you an error. That's why we always recommend you guys to download it via torrent because it's easier and you are less likely to get an error.

Additionally in torrent, you only need to extract the archive once. While in split file, you will get another archive to be extracted from that split files. So you need to extract it twice essentially. It's not a problem, just providing you an information so you can estimate how long it will take until you can actually play the game.
In torrent, you will be faced with 2 files. The main game itself and the optional studio modpack. You don't need that optional modpack. It's only for those who spent most of their time in studio like me and some other people here.

gold4865

Mar 23, 2022
does anyone have hs2 R13 update im having some clothing clipping issues or some clothing is misaligned or broke do you have to readjust the bone mod?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what do you do with the better repack version? I had to download the steam version because I couldn't extract better repack View attachment 2744020
Oh man - are you noobs all too lazy to search around a little before asking what´s answered 1000 times yet in this thread? :ROFLMAO:
2 pages above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11137568 ;)

You have downloaded the "distorted" packs (I guess this is GDrive´s speciality) so you have to rename them.
In my link above there are links to miniguide how to handle this.

If you don´t succeed follow AmaNo´s recommendation and try torrent download - much easier to handle and more fail safe.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
does anyone have hs2 R13 update im having some clothing clipping issues or some clothing is misaligned or broke do you have to readjust the bone mod?
Here u find the upgrade files
depending of your version you have to do any single step until R13.
But be warned: version upgrading is a vers error prone way.

Clothing clipping often is influenced by the Uncensor Body (especially High Poly) and has nothing to do with ABMX - excepting you have a card with extreme body slider settings.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
So I'm trying to use the scripted cock by Hooh but despite it being there when I unzipped the betterrepack I can't find it. Any Ideas?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So I'm trying to use the scripted cock by Hooh but despite it being there when I unzipped the betterrepack I can't find it. Any Ideas?
This mod isn´t part of BetterRepack. So far I know it´s a thing for StudioNEO only.

Here´s the original mod
and here the updated version

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
This mod isn´t part of BetterRepack. So far I know it´s a thing for StudioNEO only.

Here´s the original mod
and here the updated version
Well I already have Hooah.dlll and HooahUtility.dlll and scripted dicks in my sideloader mods folder. They were already there when I downloaded and unzipped the betterrepack.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Well I already have Hooah.dlll and HooahUtility.dlll and scripted dicks in my sideloader mods folder. They were already there when I downloaded and unzipped the betterrepack.
hooh's scripted dicks are a part of optional sideloader modpack. You should have it if you downloaded that big ass modpack.
Try search it with "dick" keyword in the studio.
Also just as turbo mentioned, its only for studio.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes