lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Hackerman skills xD Hahaha yes ! you totally got me there xD and you are right that's a good workaround for now, i mean if there is no other way it's just that i noticed the samples option and thought wow that could make things so much easier if we could save faces or bodies and simply transfer them but oh well i will keep pooking around and see what i come up with, thank you very much for the help i really appreciate it :D
You kind of can already without modding anything, betatester. You just select which body parts to load from your cards (in the bottom boxes) into whatever character you're creating.

You can totally load just a face or just a body and use it as a template for further modelling. The only minor issue i've come across with this method is sometimes the skin doesn't match and no amount of HSL fiddling can fix it. You just have to make sure the skin tone of the body is the same before loading the face.

AI_2020-06-17-22-57-24-665.png

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
You kind of can already without modding anything, betatester. You just select which body parts to load from your cards (in the bottom boxes) into whatever character you're creating.

View attachment 696438
Oh shit, really? Hahah! You know when the answer is literally staring you in the face the whole time? Yeah, I was in-game in the creation loading screen when I tabbed back to see this.

Now I know what that does! Thanks, man!

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hello, I'll appreciate your help:

when I try to load game - console starts and this is it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks!
Is your game not running properly or starting, then? There'll always be a console running whenever you boot the game if you're running the Repack and/or mods.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
How do I change language? When I installed it its chinnese
Run InitSetting. You'll find a bunch of language options in the left sidebar.
Hello, I'll appreciate your help:

when I try to load game - console starts and this is it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks!
Do you mean it freezes at that point? Everything seems normal in that log. If you're not experiencing errors, you can disable the console by running InitSetting.
when i start it it doesn't load, the screen goes black and nothing happens :c
Oh man! Another victim of the BSOD! Search my previous discussion with Omnis_R, starting here. I don't think he's had much success with his attempts, but maybe you'll fare better. Good luck, Elmodios. It could be a simple extraction error that a fresh install might fix. If not, check the help channel on , there's been a long discussion there about the issue already. If all else fails, hang tight, an hotfix or a stabler 2.1 release might come to the rescue soon.

Last edited:

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
My console shows the exact same thing, but it don't stop there, yours stops ?

Last edited:

Breedthelove

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone know of the mod that hides accessories behind clothing? Like nipple piercings, pubic hair meshes and such? I remember it but cant for the life of me find it. Wasn't in the Pastebin so I'm losing hope lol.

Omnis_R

Feb 25, 2019
Run InitSetting. You'll find a bunch of language options in the left sidebar.

Do you mean it freezes at that point? Everything seems normal in that log. If you're not experiencing errors, you can disable the console by running InitSetting.

Oh man! Another victim of the BSOD! Search my previous discussion with Omnis_R, starting here. I don't think he's had much success with his attempts, but maybe you'll fare better. Good luck, Elmodios. If not, be patient, add your comment on the BetterRepack and wait for an hotfix or a stabler 2.1 release.
I have just figured it out, kinda. So first thing I've noticed : I had 2 versions of Unity installed, the 2019.4.something which is the newest stable one and the 2019.2.somethign which is not supported anymore. The old version tried to run the game even tho there was a newer version existing.
My guess is that either the game uses something that was not implemented in the 2019.2 version or the two version just tried to overtake each other to run the game, leading to a loop or an error or both. So that was one problem solved. But there was another one and that was due to my own mistake, I didn't double check whre I was unzipping my files and I kept on unzipping it in a corrupted folder which also didn't have a name (name was just blank). I've tried installing it in another file and it worked perfectly.
Just to be sure, I tried to unzip it in a blank name folder and it led to another blackscreen. I think that the probe for the game folder doesn't recognize the special character that allows empty name folder and just treat the next folder as "\foldername" instead of just "foldername", or it treat that character as a space and then the failure might come from somewhere else.

So to summarize it : run the latest stable version of Unity if you have it installed and do not unzip the game inside a blank name folder (even if you unzip the game in a subfolder it won't work).

Edit : just a quick precision, the game is running perfectly fine right after unzipping it (didn't need to vanillify or check integrity or whatever).

Last edited:

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
I have just figured it out, kinda. So first thing I've noticed : I had 2 versions of Unity installed, the 2019.4.something which is the newest stable one and the 2019.2.somethign which is not supported anymore. The old version tried to run the game even tho there was a newer version existing.
My guess is that either the game uses something that was not implemented in the 2019.2 version or the two version just tried to overtake each other to run the game, leading to a loop or an error or both. So that was one problem solved. But there was another one and that was due to my own mistake, I didn't double check whre I was unzipping my files and I kept on unzipping it in a corrupted folder which also didn't have a name (name was just blank). I've tried installing it in another file and it worked perfectly.
Just to be sure, I tried to unzip it in a blank name folder and it led to another blackscreen. I think that the probe for the game folder doesn't recognize the special character that allows empty name folder and just treat the next folder as "\foldername" instead of just "foldername", or it treat that character as a space and then the failure might come from somewhere else.

So to summarize it : run the latest stable version of Unity if you have it installed and do not unzip the game inside a blank name folder (even if you unzip the game in a subfolder it won't work).
I had a feeling that archaic stacktrace bug that was popping up on your setup and not mine might mean you were running an outdated Unity. The fix for that bug was still in the pipelines early this year (first reported in 2010!), good to see the latest version has patched it. Thank you for making a post about it, it might help others. Glad you managed to pinpoint the issue. That was excellent troubleshooting from you. I'm sure the prospect of getting your harem started must've helped harden your... resolve!

• Haha
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Getting Mod out of date warning when clicking Play.

The warning message has been in the upper left-hand side of game screen.

Message is : 2X [UAR] Warning! Outdated Mod Detected! [all_inner]

The Mod's actual file name is: [22uni] all_inner.zipmod

This warning still continues after the new Mod is downloaded and installed.

Could not find other information on the Internet.

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know of the mod that hides accessories behind clothing? Like nipple piercings, pubic hair meshes and such? I remember it but cant for the life of me find it. Wasn't in the Pastebin so I'm losing hope lol.
If you have the most recent version of the repack installed, then there's an optional mod that does this,
"Beaver plugin for HS2
This is a simple plugin that will hide any accessories worn on the lower abdomen while the character is wearing a bottom, inner bottom or pantyhose (selectable), similar to how the PushUp plugin can hide nipple accessories.
You can put pubic hair, clitoris piercings, dicks or whatever you want down there and not have it poke through clothes when it shouldn't.
Place the attached file in BepInEx\plugins"

It's under the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder. Just follow the ReadMe instructions.

Reactions: Breedthelove
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes