cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Most mods are already .zipmod files - DON´T extract them, move them directly into mods/MyMods (you can create subfolders there for better managing, e.g. "cunihinx").
If you have a "hard mod" including abdata and userdata folder copy into your game folder.

With abdata and manifest.xml you can "recreate" a .zipmod: put them into a folder with a good name, compress it to .7z and rename the file into .zipmod. And up and away into mods/MyMods.

Why MyMods? Cuz Sideloader update will delete all mods inside the Sideloader Modpack folders which are not listed in Sideloader.
Yeah, I did all of that (as I had already outlined in my previous comment), but it's still not showing up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Sylphyy

May 13, 2022
How do I update KKManager, guys? I had downloaded the new version from GitHub but wasn't so sure about how to update it

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How do I update KKManager, guys? I had downloaded the new version from GitHub but wasn't so sure about how to update it
I always delete first the old content of my [UTILITY] KKManager folder, extract the new .7z and move the content into this folder - that´s it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yes was running fine. But will i be able to recover the cards? Thats the only folder thats not working but ill try reinstalling
Normally you move the UserData folder completely into the new install.
But if you may have a mess into this folder I recommend to proceed folder after folder: move the the new folder outside to backup, then move your old one into and test after if it´s still running. Start with the chara folder and test if all your cards are loading in the new game (in "Edit Group").

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah, I did all of that (as I had already outlined in my previous comment), but it's still not showing up.
If you say "cunihinx" - normally already coming as .zipmod (after extracting the downloaded .7z file), you can direct move into MyMods, no nee to extract further.

LewdGaming69

Feb 4, 2024
Hey guys, I need your help. One of my cards is missing following mods:
K1T0-K1TN : K1T0-K1TN UHD Body 3 curvy build
cunihinx/belgar17 : [cunihinx] VHeadHair_01.zipmod
I have found very similar mod called [McM82 - Belgar17] _McM82_ VHeadHair_01 v1.0.zipmod but it seems that one of the creators is a different person and the mod does not work.
If anyone knows what are those mods or where I can get them please answer me because I really want that card to work. Thank you.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Normally you move the UserData folder completely into the new install.
But if you may have a mess into this folder I recommend to proceed folder after folder: move the the new folder outside to backup, then move your old one into and test after if it´s still running. Start with the chara folder and test if all your cards are loading in the new game (in "Edit Group").
I cant even move any folders, i try but it doesnt work so may have to delete everything

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I cant even move any folders, i try but it doesnt work so may have to delete everything
That´s weird - but then it seems you have an issue on your pc device, cuz moving folders or files is a windows thingy and not related to HS2.
Is it possible to share a screenshot of your game folder (explorer)?

tazthecat

Sep 2, 2021
I answer to myself... If anyone run into troubles loading Hooh mods: you need the [Hooh][REQUIRED FOR ALL ITEM MODS] category_reserve.zipmod mod !
I found it with a lot of luck, by looking for something else. And you can download it here :
It seems that the game do not create the needed items categories by default: this micro-mod creates it, as far as I understand...
The link is dead, and patreon is closed(under investigation). Is there another way to get category_reserve.zipmod? All links i try seem to be dead.

Thanks

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
That´s weird - but then it seems you have an issue on your pc device, cuz moving folders or files is a windows thingy and not related to HS2.
Is it possible to share a screenshot of your game folder (explorer)?
I mean i can move folders just fine with everything else. Just not HS2
1707087663029.png

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
what could be the reason to of the 30 cards i dowloaded only 1 worked? they are all of honeyselect, and when i open the game only 1 works, the other doesnt even show in the select section.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what could be the reason to of the 30 cards i dowloaded only 1 worked? they are all of honeyselect, and when i open the game only 1 works, the other doesnt even show in the select section.
Seems you downloaded HS1 cards and have HS2 or viceversa.
HS1 and HS2 aren´t compatible.

Reactions: blackpegasus

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I mean i can move folders just fine with everything else. Just not HS2
View attachment 3326684
Hmmm......the only comes to my attention is, why you have your drives D, E and F showing up double in the explorer?
I have my drives all under "This PC" and none outside.
Are these images of the real drives?

What happen if you open the "Special (D) queued under "This PC"?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
If you say "cunihinx" - normally already coming as .zipmod (after extracting the downloaded .7z file), you can direct move into MyMods, no nee to extract further.
I downloaded from kemono, to be fair. It was a .7z containing /abdata and /UserData, not a zipmod.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded from kemono, to be fair. It was a .7z containing /abdata and /UserData, not a zipmod.
If a manifest.xml also is included you only have to rename the .7z into .zipmod.
Otherwise you copy the included folder directly in your game main folder.

• Sad
Reactions: cell943

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can you test this card out? Her breast and left arm is kinda buggy on my game
Well, well, well........what do we have here?
A bunch of accessories, but they all seem to be included in BetterRepack or saved on the card - I have no missing messages when loading.
This is her Modlist
TelannasModlist.jpg
And there I can´t find a mod like you mentioned above :unsure: - so is this really the card with the mod missing message you showed here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-12886580 ???

Anyway the whole in the breast area is caused by a modification of the top - if you equip the top again the issue is gone but also the bigger cleavage.
The usual solution for this by tweaking the AlphaEx in Meterial Editor isn´t working.
Also can´t find a reason for the green left arm and therefore no solution.

Sry, this card is bugged.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes