creative2008

Mar 8, 2020
In the userdata/chara/female folder I only find Illusion sample characters and Better repack characters and only 34 girls. I noticed that there is the sideloader mods folder with more than 200 girls cards but it doesn't appear in the game for me to choose and it should appear because I installed the SB2 steam patch Honey Select 2. I don't understand why it doesn't appear. Do I have to install manually? Or would it be automatically installed with Patch?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
In the userdata/chara/female folder I only find Illusion sample characters and Better repack characters and only 34 girls. I noticed that there is the sideloader mods folder with more than 200 girls cards but it doesn't appear in the game for me to choose and it should appear because I installed the SB2 steam patch Honey Select 2. I don't understand why it doesn't appear. Do I have to install manually? Or would it be automatically installed with Patch?
Ingame you only see cards inside UserData/chara/female (+ subfolders there).
That the Modpack cards are in Sideloader mods is unusual, but you only need to move this folder inside chara/female - and there you are.

But note: girls only increase stats if the cards are in the folder chara/female. If you assign a girl from Modpack subfolder into a group a copy of that card is created automatically into female. Then you have to change the assigned card in group management first.

nopopup

Feb 25, 2020
Hello, I successfully ran the R14 HoneySelect 2 game. But RE6 Ada Wong's entire body skin is black. Can someone please please help ?

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Are there any mods or scenes for gay stuff? Besides trying to make futas look like guys, that is
To my knowledge, not in the base game. Everything is geared for male x female. If you're interested in tinkering with Studio Neo, on the other hand, the sky is the limit.

Reactions: AmaNo04

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
As you can see here the textures you downloaded are the actual version.
Maybe you have cards with the older version - you also get a "missing mod message" if the version of a mod isn´t matching.

You have to apply the mod again in chara maker and save the card (overwrite).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I successfully ran the R14 HoneySelect 2 game. But RE6 Ada Wong's entire body skin is black. Can someone please please help ?
Activate SSS in GraphicMods menu (F5).
If you´ve meant "grey" skin, AmaNo´s advise should help (SSS is needed for Hanmens NextGen Shader).

Really "black" skin happens if the body textures (usually Hanmens NextGen Skin/Textures) are missing - you can change the Skin Type to one you have in BR R14 or you download Hanmens NextGenSkin from janpogi just posted above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-12929812

If there are doubts better share a screenshot or the card to test.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
If you´ve meant "grey" skin, AmaNo´s advise should help (SSS is needed for Hanmens NextGen Shader).

Really "black" skin happens if the body textures (usually Hanmens NextGen Skin/Textures) are missing - you can change the Skin Type to one you have in BR R14 or you download Hanmens NextGenSkin from janpogi just posted above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-12929812

If there are doubts better share a screenshot or the card to test.
Ah my bad.
I always mixed those two up anytime it's asked lol.

• Haha
Reactions: turbojoe

nopopup

Feb 25, 2020
Sorry I should I have uploaded a screenshot.
This is what's happening. I guess it's more brown.
I could not find SSS graphics option. Do I need the GraphicsOption checked in the InitSetting ?
1707663457737.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sorry I should I have uploaded a screenshot.
This is what's happening. I guess it's more brown.
I could not find SSS graphics option. Do I need the GraphicsOption checked in the InitSetting ?
View attachment 3345773
Yep - brown or grey , this is exactly what AmaNo have meant.

InitSetting-R14-Graphics.png

Then hit F5 ingame and check, if SSS is enabled (normally activated by default), unless enable
GraphicSettingF5.jpg

The other settings in GraphicsMod you leave better as they are, this is only for advanced users.

Another option is, you change the Shader Type into default "AIT/Skin True" in Material Editor (both Body and Face)
HanmenShader.jpg

For this shader you don´t need GraphicsMod (heavier to hardware) and can use DHH or none graphic quality enhancer.

nopopup

Feb 25, 2020
Ohh. I see. What's DHH good for? Extra settings?
I'm also looking for a way to play it in Ultrawide resolution 3440x1440.
How can I do this?
Also, is there any English voice option or mod?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
How can I do this?
DHH and GraphicMod are visual enhancement plugin.
I'm also playing on ultrawide display. There is a plugin inside [Optional] folder to fix the UI scaling.
As for the resolution, there is no need to pick one from initsettings, pick whatever you want and then change the config manually. Its

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
How can I do this?
DHH and GraphicMod are visual enhancement plugin.
Depending on the preset you're using, you could get more FPS from it.

I'm also playing with ultrawide display. There is a scaler plugin inside [Optional] folder. It's used to fix the UI scaling so it won't clip out the display.
As for the display resolution, just pick whatever you want from initsettings, then change it manually either from F1 setting (search for Graphic) or the config file directly (inside userdata folder).

And finally, there is no such thing as English voice.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes