turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
While I'm at it, are there any body mods for male characters? The perfectly flat taint looks kinda weird
Not quite sure what you´re talking about.
You can change body proportions and also skin in chara maker for male characters (Boys) like female characters (Girls) as well.

Allso there are some male character cards to download - go to https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-893 and type "male" into the Search Box right above.

kosein

Feb 21, 2020
I've downloaded the 69GB Torrent with Better Repack, got all the files in my folder and it's says "Failed to load mono" when I try to run it through the IniSetup. I "vallinafyed" it to see if that fixed the issue but it didn't. Any suggestions?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I've downloaded the 69GB Torrent with Better Repack, got all the files in my folder and it's says "Failed to load mono" when I try to run it through the IniSetup. I "vallinafyed" it to see if that fixed the issue but it didn't. Any suggestions?
Most reason for loading issues is a bad game location.
Be sure you have your game main folder on top of a drive, avoid unnecessary subfolder for shortest possible file pathes - e.g. D:/HS2-R14

The other reason maybe you extracted with WINRar - this program is known to have issues with extracting these files.
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r15-illusion.34853/post-12760638
Best option is 7-Zip.

Last edited:

Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to reset the location of the find/search item window in the studio? I cannot find it anymore and reopened my studio several times to no avail.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone know how to reset the location of the find/search item window in the studio? I cannot find it anymore and reopened my studio several times to no avail.
There is no such thing. What did you even did? Did it went out of the screen so and you couldn't brought it back?

Edit : Just tried changing the config file manually. Go to /bepinex/config, search for HS2_QuickAccessBox.cfg. Open it using notepad. There is the setting for it there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notr_

Mr.Orange

Dec 13, 2021
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-9723614
The current version of BetterRepack is R14.
The SB3 patch for Steam is still the same and equivalent to BR R11.
thanks for the reply, I downloaded the modded version with the studio and the sideloader, however, both the game and the studioneo give me black screen upon launch, no sound, I tried exclude the game from my antivirus and tried the fix file and folder permission in kkmanager but it still doesn't work. I also tried to unchecked the read-only option from the game folder as well and that still doesn't work, do you know any other fix?

Poortunus

Apr 2, 2023
Hello. Is there a Harley Quinn card with Margot Robbie's face on it? In his classic red costume. Also when starting Honey Select I only see the black screen. There is no sound or video, just the mouse cursor and black screen. What should I do?

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
thanks for the reply, I downloaded the modded version with the studio and the sideloader, however, both the game and the studioneo give me black screen upon launch, no sound, I tried exclude the game from my antivirus and tried the fix file and folder permission in kkmanager but it still doesn't work. I also tried to unchecked the read-only option from the game folder as well and that still doesn't work, do you know any other fix?
First: did you extract with 7-Zip? WINRar has issues
Second: how´s your game location? As posted 1000 times here (even on the last few pages ;)) your game main folder should be on top of a drive and prefereably not C:/, so e.g. D:/HS2-R14

Btw pls note that the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT fort the game, you don´t need unless you intend to intensively work with Studio.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello. Is there a Harley Quinn card with Margot Robbie's face on it? In his classic red costume. Also when starting Honey Select I only see the black screen. There is no sound or video, just the mouse cursor and black screen. What should I do?
Here are a lot to search

For your loading issue read what I answered to Mr.Orange above.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Poortunus

dangslang483745

Jan 27, 2024
I was hoping to get some help on the google drive download im confused what to do with all the files. I have 7z but it says somethings wrong with the archive. I tried the torrent download but its far too slow. Maybe theres another post or guide about this if I could get a link that would be great.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes