turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How can I add these positions to the game?

As you wrote "positions" I´ve thought on the H-scene positions!

What you´re showing here are "poses" - those are for using in StudioNEO only and mostly not animated.
There are some "poses" in the game for saving cards in the chara creator.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What is the total size of unpacked DX R14 + Optional Sideloader Modpack?
Mine is around 371gb and i thought it was around 270 before I updated it.
Hey - for R14 you download 69GB for game and 191GB for Studio Modpack = 260GB compressed .7z before extracting ;)

Pls note that the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" is ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game - if you don´t intend to heavyly work with StudioNEO you don´t need this.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I’m in Canada so I don’t know if that affects the torrent, I’ll try redownloading and let you know if anything else comes up
I also don´t think there is any restriction for torrent.
Get the torrent file directly from here

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a question regarding the Honey Select 2 version with all the mods that are included.

I bought the game itself (Honey Select 2) for possible license issues in the future (Because that was a issue with Honey Select 1 and Fakku.)

But using these mods in a possible game project and earning money with that project.
Is that alright and are possible modders fine with people using their mods?
I know that in Honey Select 1 it wasn't really a problem as long as you gave them credit.
But what about HS2?
I don´t think there are any license issues for using the usual BetterRepack with all its mods.
The mods included in the Sideloader Modpacks are all free to download from the Patreon sites of the Modders or from otherwhere (like Kemono ).

Another theme are payable mods you normally get only on Authors Patreon pages, there you can run into troubles if you share them freely (although we are here on a pirate site)

Last edited:
Reactions: Azure Sun and J..D

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
A few of my cards were missing that mod so I will share a random one
I´m not happy with your card: getting the same missing mod messages, although I definitely have the aq.FaceMod. And it seems the characters face skin doesn´t load correctly, she isn´t very pretty..........
LewdGaming-Face.jpg

Also I can´t figure out what mod is this aquan:test, unfortunately it isn´t listed in the ModInfo of your card
LewdGaming-Testchar.jpg

If I were you I would skip such a trouble card.

Poortunus

Apr 2, 2023
As you wrote "positions" I´ve thought on the H-scene positions!

What you´re showing here are "poses" - those are for using in StudioNEO only and mostly not animated.
There are some "poses" in the game for saving cards in the chara creator.
So are there stage cards in this game?

LewdGaming69

Feb 4, 2024
I´m not happy with your card: getting the same missing mod messages, although I definitely have the aq.FaceMod. And it seems the characters face skin doesn´t load correctly, she isn´t very pretty..........
View attachment 3357064

Also I can´t figure out what mod is this aquan:test, unfortunately it isn´t listed in the ModInfo of your card
View attachment 3357048

If I were you I would skip such a trouble card.
Did you download the mods from the link I posted earlier ?

I downloaded both of them and I no longer get a message about any missing mods and everything seems fine for me.
Here is how I see her
HS2_2024-02-15-21-42-43-682.png

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what bittorrent do you suggest i use
Okay so it did start but its VERY slow
As I wrote here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-12964343 I´m using u-Torrent .

Besides your internet connection speed depends on how many seeders and peers you find - while the last BetterRepack release is a while ago there won´t be a lot.

My R14 took ~ 5 hours shortly after release, but I had downloads up to 14 hours.
The good thing is, you can leave it alone and run it overnight or while at work, until it´s finished.

daddykoji04

Nov 22, 2023
As I wrote here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-12964343 I´m using u-Torrent .

Besides your internet connection speed depends on how many seeders and peers you find - while the last BetterRepack release is a while ago there won´t be a lot.

My R14 took ~ 5 hours shortly after release, but I had downloads up to 14 hours.
The good thing is, you can leave it alone and run it overnight or while at work, until it´s finished.
yea it downloaded, thank you, its extracting right now but everything is not all in in one folder so its confusing, and is there anyway to make it take less space?

• Thinking Face

daddykoji04

Nov 22, 2023
yea it downloaded, thank you, its extracting right now but everything is not all in in one folder so its confusing, and is there anyway to make it take less space?
Also how do I use mods like the love machine? They are in a different folder and I don’t understand the instructions it gave.

• Thinking Face

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Also how do I use mods like the love machine? They are in a different folder and I don’t understand the instructions it gave.
Not many ppl use it actually.
Its for integrating computer controlled sex toys.
Here is the . There are ver 2.4 and ver 3, but if you want the explanation, ver 2.4 has it.

Yes the explanation included isnt very clear, thats why its better to find it in the Discord server.
But if you want to install it, just put the folder inside to usual place. Bepinex go to bepinex, mods go to mods.

daddykoji04

Nov 22, 2023
Not many ppl use it actually.
Its for integrating computer controlled sex toys.
Here is the . There are ver 2.4 and ver 3, but if you want the explanation, ver 2.4 has it.

Yes the explanation included isnt very clear, thats why its better to find it in the Discord server.
But if you want to install it, just put the folder inside to usual place. Bepinex go to bepinex, mods go to mods.
I figured it out. Thank you

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
okay so I’ve noticed that the entire games graphics is worse compared to the three part one. Is there anyway to fix this?
Define how you think its worse. Have you enabled the graphic enhancement plugin (DHH or GraphicMod)? If yes, have you set up the preset?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sry - have no clue what you´re talking about o_O

If you´re meaning after extraction to your game main folder (should be lacated on top od a drive) - yes, there are now many folders and files inside, what did you expect?

And NO - you can´t save space, Illusion games and especially all the mods don´t use any compressed game files like most AAA games.

With 1 exeption: for the case you´ve also downloaded the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (|190GB packed) - this is ONLY for StudioNEO and you only need it if you intend to intensively work with StudioNEO (creating scenes and animations).

Btw. now I guess it´s necessary to remind you that´s a usual behaviour here to give "Likes" to those who are helping you, okay? ;)

Reactions: daddykoji04

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
I wish there was a forum for just Honey Select 2 instead of just one giant thread. It would make searching much easier and there would be much less asking the same question every week.

• Thinking Face

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I wish there was a forum for just Honey Select 2 instead of just one giant thread.
Well - this thread is only HS2, for AI Shoujo game related questions is another for it´s own https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-r15-illusion.34853/post-12972151
Only card sharing is one thread for both games.

and there would be much less asking the same question every week.
Well - indeed sometimes it´s a little boring answering the same questions again and again.
That´s why most noobs are too lazy to do a little search work and don´t know about the Search Box right above or simply ignore it.

Anyway what helps, I´m holding on as long as I stay in good mood ;)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes