A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
If you´re looking for advises for Linux try to type "wine" or "linux" into the search box right above and you´ll get a lot of links to relevant postings in this thread.
I did look through them, didn't find any actual solution for the mods/translation not loading in.

• Sad
Reactions: turbojoe

Poortunus

Apr 2, 2023
As I explained before you don´t need to "turn on" the mods in game - the game take them automatically if you load a character card or a clothing (= coordinate) which needs a special mod to work.

If it happens a card needs a mod you don´t have in your game you get a "missing mod message" like this
View attachment 3363147

You can activate/deactivate this function here
View attachment 3363144
Thank you very much. It seems easier this way. I will try.

CooLiTang

Nov 10, 2021
Hello guys, I encountered this error while extracting the file. May I know why this error occurred and any way to solve it?

1708263386076.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello guys, I encountered this error while extracting the file. May I know why this error occurred and any way to solve it?

View attachment 3365500
First of all: WINRar is known to have issues with these HS2 .7z files --> use 7-Zip!!!

I guess you have downloaded splitted files - this is the far more complicated way to get to this game.
You have to follow several rules to succeed - read all the postings https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-10481161

If you fail better try the torrent download

Reactions: CooLiTang

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Like turbojoe said, I personally have an external drive, a Terabyte, that I store everything HS2 on, including the base game. Everything runs fine for me, might be a tad slower when loading up, but other than that it works as intended. It's an option if you have a large external drive laying around.
i have 10 gb left on my computer, i am cooked
I guess an USB 3.0 or higher connection would be useful then

Reactions: Azure Sun

dangslang483745

Jan 27, 2024
This comment section is extremely helpful and I thank everyone for that
I was wondering any other places to look for studio maps that isn't the discord since I didn't see much in it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
does anyone know where i can find the 91gb 3.5 repack version?
Pls explain precisely what you´re looking for - the recent version of BetterRepack is R14 and ~ 60GB to download.
A 3.5 did never exist, anyway you find all versions here

Acornus

Dec 5, 2017
Don't mean to clog up the thread, and just wanted to ask a quick question since I can't seem to find any updated information.

Anyone knows what mods are needed or how to make smaller male characters? Maybe an updated guide since many of the old ones look like they're using outdated mods? I know HS2 is the easiest one to mod for that, but I just wanted to make sure.

I know the only way to make smaller male characters some time ago, was with a "Female-Shota equipped with a fake penis" model, but it only worked in the Editor part of the game (not the main game) and even that required a janky DLL mod that didn't save with the character (had to redo the scaling again each time the game loaded).

Thanks!

• Thinking Face

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Don't mean to clog up the thread, and just wanted to ask a quick question since I can't seem to find any updated information.

Anyone knows what mods are needed or how to make smaller male characters? Maybe an updated guide since many of the old ones look like they're using outdated mods? I know HS2 is the easiest one to mod for that, but I just wanted to make sure.

I know the only way to make smaller male characters some time ago, was with a "Female-Shota equipped with a fake penis" model, but it only worked in the Editor part of the game (not the main game) and even that required a janky DLL mod that didn't save with the character (had to redo the scaling again each time the game loaded).

Thanks!
Sry but no clue what you´re talking about o_O
Never heard from a mod for "smaller males".

The main question is for me: what do you mean with "smaller"?
And that couldn´t be managed with all the scale sliders and/or ABMX?

Reactions: AmaNo04
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes