turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ig that was the issue...
my hardware should be fine since i have a ssd and rtx 4050
Graphic card isn´t that important - the game is designed to use with cheap integrated graphics.
Sometimes happens player complains slow FPS with RTX 3xxx and even RTX 4xxx, there might driver issues exist.
I´m still happy with my RTX 1660ti on gaming laptop or old RX570 on Desktop PC - anyway AMD cards seems easier on this game.

SSD is best solution for lower loading times.

Reactions: Kaseijin and RealF

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah, it simply doesn't exist in game, as you can see in the screenshot. Is there maybe an alternative way of swapping characters?
Sry - don´t know another solution.
But as I posted before this should work with R14 by default - I guess you should rework your installation.

colecaoht01

May 2, 2022
Hey guys! Is there any way to control the opening of the character's vagina or anus?! I'm starting to do stories on HS2 and I need it!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How do I install the side loader on my game btw? where do I put the folders?
Regarding to your previous questions I guess you´re meaning the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio".
After extracting you should get a folder "Sideloader Modpack - Studio", you move it directly into (game)/mods, should then be located beside the other "Sideloader Modpack - xxxxx" folders.

• Love
Reactions: Yazen_

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Regarding to your previous questions I guess you´re meaning the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio".
After extracting you should get a folder "Sideloader Modpack - Studio", you move it directly into (game)/mods, should then be located beside the other "Sideloader Modpack - xxxxx" folders.
Many thanks!

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys! Is there any way to control the opening of the character's vagina or anus?! I'm starting to do stories on HS2 and I need it!
You can stretch the vagina a little with Lower Body/ Genital Area Slider X, but not really open it.

Otherwise there are Uncensor Bodies with open pussy, like
BP4 Maliwei Vagina Z (only light opened pussy lips)
BP4 Profundis (opened pussy + asshole)
Open Pussy (wide open)
Open Pussy 2 (wider open)
z_daa33_S06 (wide open)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And you can look at G70827´s work , but be warned of some weird stuff.
Also his creations have no physics features

Last edited:
Reactions: harry_cox

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
does the 64 gigabite screw this noise better repack come with addons? like the 4k textures, clothing, bigger breast slider etc etc?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hey bro what game is that, the gif under your messages
If you read what AmaNo writes above the gif: he created it in StudioNEO,
thanks bro, im downloading it now
I guess you already know that the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" is ONLY for StudioNEO, you don´t need unless you want to intensively work with Studio.

Btw seems it´s time to remind you on a common and simple behaviour here: give "Likes" if you get useful answers ;)

lorieyaaaaaa

May 6, 2022
Hello, I'm new to using HS2 studio, so I want to ask, how do you make hollow skins of characters?
For example ::

Last edited:

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
hi is there a Manuel / pdf a opensource of tip and tricks that people could add to
how to install with mods 101 with examples ext
use base game
navigate studio neo , lighting , shaders , sliders with examples
or a patron pdf/group?
Training course?
how to use?
hs2 is mismatched in teaching material and very little youtube
compared to blender everywhere and vam stuff on youtube etc
please quote me if im wrong.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi is there a Manuel / pdf a opensource of tip and tricks that people could add to
how to install with mods 101 with examples ext
use base game
navigate studio neo , lighting , shaders , sliders with examples
or a patron pdf/group?
Training course?
how to use?
hs2 is mismatched in teaching material and very little youtube
compared to blender everywhere and vam stuff on youtube etc
please quote me if im wrong.
Not so far I know.

Already best idea is watching this thread and
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/

Use the Search box right above to find special answers

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Can someone explain to what this game is? Is it a simulator? What are cards? Is this updated to match the steam version? What is the difference between this version vs Steam? What is the end game? Is this a sandbox where you make the scenes and characters?

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
i have downloaded the 64gb pack from here, but oddly i dont seem to be able to unzip any of the 19 files? theres no unzip option when i click or right click on the files. I downloaded winzip and manually dragged the files into it, and when it extracted them, it just extracted them exactly the same lmao, please can someone help.

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Can someone explain to what this game is?
Barbie game for adult.
Is it a simulator?
In sense, yes.
What are cards?
A save file of character you made. It's saved as a PNG card like format that contains your characters.
Is this updated to match the steam version?
I dont play steam version, but it should be yes.
What is the difference between this version vs Steam?
Steam version is the official english version of this game. Better Repack aka BR technically is pirated version of this game that has mod support and countless mods pre-installed. But if you buy the steam version, you can install a patch to make it has same structure as BR.
What is the end game?
There is no such thing.
Is this a sandbox where you make the scenes and characters?
If you're just an enjoyer, just make a character as your liking, make them have sex.
But if you have more imagination and want to make a scene, there is a studio software to faciliate it. The example is the one in my signature GIF.

Tarik88

Apr 7, 2023
Hi everyone, i downloaded the version "Honey Select 2: Libido v1.1.3 Compressed BetterRepack v3.1 HotFix and the game starts without any problems (even when i got the pop-up how many mods couldnt be installed" but the vr mode doesnt work. There is a option for that avaible but everytime i click on that, i only get the message " warning! executable can't be located"
Anyone knows the fix for that or at least has a download link with a already working vr mod/option?
Or should i use this version "HoneySelect 2 DX (ハニーセレクト2 DX) BetterRepack R14 "? (is the vr mod already included in that?)

Thanks in advance

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes