AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hi everyone, i downloaded the version "Honey Select 2: Libido v1.1.3 Compressed BetterRepack v3.1 HotFix and the game starts without any problems (even when i got the pop-up how many mods couldnt be installed" but the vr mode doesnt work. There is a option for that avaible but everytime i click on that, i only get the message " warning! executable can't be located"
Anyone knows the fix for that or at least has a download link with a already working vr mod/option?
Or should i use this version "HoneySelect 2 DX (ハニーセレクト2 DX) BetterRepack R14 "? (is the vr mod already included in that?)

Thanks in advance
Repack 3 is ancient. Get R14 before asking if there is a problem. That way it's easier to find the cause. But IMO not many ppl use VR anyway.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: AmaNo04

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i have downloaded the 64gb pack from here, but oddly i dont seem to be able to unzip any of the 19 files? theres no unzip option when i click or right click on the files. I downloaded winzip and manually dragged the files into it, and when it extracted them, it just extracted them exactly the same lmao, please can someone help.
19 files? So far I know BR R14 is 15 parts if splitted packs.
First read this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-11662617
If you still want to travel this road look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r14-illusion.53457/post-10481161

Or look above what I just answered to Asura066......

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Can someone explain to what this game is? Is it a simulator? What are cards? Is this updated to match the steam version? What is the difference between this version vs Steam? What is the end game? Is this a sandbox where you make the scenes and characters?
Hi!
It is an intercourse simulator, you have to unlock some sex position, get locations, manage to gain the gal's respect, of course you can have fun with your dream-on chick, getting a card or taylored it as your own tastes.
I have encouter more fun doing my own scenes in the StudiNeo V2, it is a simple tool, like any 3D Sftware like Maya, Blender or so, it has its own limitations and bugs, however also have a enthusiastic community that maintain the project. A lot, a ton of mods and plugins, maps, clothes, and so.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Hi!
It is an intercourse simulator, you have to unlock some sex position, get locations, manage to gain the gal's respect, of course you can have fun with your dream-on chick, getting a card or taylored it as your own tastes.
I have encouter more fun doing my own scenes in the StudiNeo V2, it is a simple tool, like any 3D Sftware like Maya, Blender or so, it has its own limitations and bugs, however also have a enthusiastic community that maintain the project. A lot, a ton of mods and plugins, maps, clothes, and so.
When I comes to animations and character building do you need to make your own animation for the character build? Can you use animations that comes with the game for the characters?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
When I comes to animations and character building do you need to make your own animation for the character build? Can you use animations that comes with the game for the characters?
If you're talking about Studio, you can use the game brought animations as is and place the characters wherever you like using whatever maps you like too. Unlike the base game.
You can also use the original animations as a base for your wildest imagined position e.g. like in my signature, there is no position like that in the base game or gangbang, orgy, beastiality etc. But if you do this, you will need to animate it yourself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kaseijin

Asura066

May 3, 2018
If you're talking about Studio, you can use the game brought animations as is and place the characters wherever you like using whatever maps you like too. Unlike the base game.
You can also use the original animations as a base for your wildest imagined position e.g. like in my signature, there is no position like that in the base game or gangbang, orgy, beastiality etc. But if you do this, you will need to animate it yourself.
Thank you for the clarification. Do you know any place where animations have been uploaded by others and can be used?

Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Thank you for the clarification. Do you know any place where animations have been uploaded by others and can be used?
Hi
First, tou have to download a scene file. There are some nice places to go, lets choose one: Bepis site is a good start:

Next, you need to put such file in

[Your drive letter]:\[Your gmefolder path]\UserData\Studio\scene

Next, launch your StudioNeo V2 Suit, and inthere look up for the "load" tab, choose the desired one and enjoy.

-Some Scenes are one location with several cameras, learn to play it
-Other are more elaborated, you need to activate each folder in workspace to see them
-Other are VNGE (Visual Novel), typically runs automatic when play, other you need to click next each time you want to change scene
-Other are MMD files, that works with some plugins that are not activated by default.
-And some others are simply still scenes.

You may encounter some issues when play scenes, Don't panic or worry, if such case exist, post your issue here and we will help you, Usually it will be a nice ride.

Have fun!

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
hey guys i downloaded the files from mega, but its downloaded them as type 19, instead of as zip files, how do i change them to zip files to open them?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How to put it in Eng?
So far you have no loading issues (e.g. because of a bad game location) BetterRepack should run in english by default. Since R9 it´s the Steam translation.
Otherwise try to activate on InitSetting screen (left side).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hey guys i downloaded the files from mega, but its downloaded them as type 19, instead of as zip files, how do i change them to zip files to open them?
I guess this is ok.
Normally it should look like this (look here )
MEGA-SplitR14.jpg
but maybe your explorer doesn´t show certain file extensions.

Try as I answered you before: put all files into 1 folder and start to open the .001 file with 7-Zip. The extraction should run automatically until .019 file.

Reactions: wormtail39

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
I guess this is ok.
Normally it should look like this (look here Mega )
View attachment 3390496
but maybe your explorer doesn´t show certain file extensions.

Try as I answered you before: put all files into 1 folder and start to open the .001 file with 7-Zip. The extraction should run automatically until .019 file.
thankyou i didnt see your first reply! this fixed it! thanks so much

hotneko

Apr 14, 2020
i found this gem on yuki portal
it works very well as i have close to 2k cards in my female folder
heres the link
sorry if i replyed wrong as im not used to forums
in the zip there is 2 folders one for hs2 and one for ai-girl'put the respective dll into the bpinex/plugins folder

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i found this gem on yuki portal
it works very well as i have close to 2k cards in my female folder
heres the link
sorry if i replyed wrong as im not used to forums
in the zip there is 2 folders one for hs2 and one for ai-girl'put the respective dll into the bpinex/plugins folder
The place is right here for sharing Plugins for the game.

Anyway it would be nice if you tell us non-japanese people what it does ;)

Reactions: Richardson1

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
The place is right here for sharing Plugins for the game.

Anyway it would be nice if you tell us non-japanese people what it does ;)
The MTL said it's to fix the slowing down issue when there is alot of cards. Though we all know the easy work around for it to tidy it up into folders.
So IMO that plugin is kind of unnecessary.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Do you need to install this in the drive where your window is installed in? I have another ssd that I use for storage and I want to install it there.
After extracting the zip the size is 103gb on the main drive which is causing the extractions to fail due to not having enough space. I only have 40gb left on my main drive with my other drives have 500 - 1tb of space left.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Do you need to install this in the drive where your window is installed in? I have another ssd that I use for storage and I want to install it there.
After extracting the zip the size is 103gb on the main drive which is causing the extractions to fail due to not having enough space. I only have 40gb left on my main drive with my other drives have 500 - 1tb of space left.
Put it in SSD partition that's not the drive C.
It's not recommended to put it inside HDD too as the game size is too big and the loading will take too long.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes