Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hey man - how´s doing?

Unfortunatly you gave me a riddle I can´t solve.
I downloaded it but can´t find any executable file to run a program, and the chinese site is no help for me european.

Anyway I never heard about this since I´m on work here.

I know only programs in the opposite direction, making 3D renders on base of a HS character like Leonardo AI or DAZ 3D.
Yo! Turbojoe, I've heard something about that somewhere before, it is bassically a capture image, then it connect to a server, using AI they manage to meet HS2 or AIShoyu card parameters. It then return a Text file or a JSon file with those parameters and i think, i guess, you have to put those values manually in chara editor. In fact, you can edit a cartd using the app HS2Chara edit sliders whitout launching the game. I have had tryed to download that file but those chinese sites insist in that I NEED to download a suspicious file manager, also to make an account and login. No thanks, I'll pass.

• Love
Reactions: turbojoe

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Сам не пробовал, но нашёл видео как это выглядит в процессе редактирования. Выглядит как довольно рабочий вариант для более точного переноса внешности. Ссылка на видео ниже.

I haven’t tried it myself, but I found a video of what it looks like during the editing process. Looks like a fairly working option for a more accurate transfer of appearance. Video link below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi!
It it possible to you, to share the application in a more friendly file host? like filesharing, mega, and so? those chineses sites are too invasive and anoying

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Hi!
It it possible to you, to share the application in a more friendly file host? like filesharing, mega, and so? those chineses sites are too invasive and anoying
Hey man - how´s doing?

Unfortunatly you gave me a riddle I can´t solve.
I downloaded it but can´t find any executable file to run a program, and the chinese site is no help for me european.

Ссылка на скачивание. Поспрашивал на другом сайте и со мной поделились этой ссылкой. Как раз файл там из видео которое по ссылке. Скачал, но пока ещё не пробовал.

Download link. I asked around on another site and they shared this link with me. Just the file there from the video that is on the link. I downloaded it, but haven't tried it yet.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Сам не пробовал, но нашёл видео как это выглядит в процессе редактирования. Выглядит как довольно рабочий вариант для более точного переноса внешности. Ссылка на видео ниже.

I haven’t tried it myself, but I found a video of what it looks like during the editing process. Looks like a fairly working option for a more accurate transfer of appearance. Video link below.
Yo! Turbojoe, I've heard something about that somewhere before, it is bassically a capture image, then it connect to a server, using AI they manage to meet HS2 or AIShoyu card parameters. It then return a Text file or a JSon file with those parameters and i think, i guess, you have to put those values manually in chara editor. In fact, you can edit a cartd using the app HS2Chara edit sliders whitout launching the game. I have had tryed to download that file but those chinese sites insist in that I NEED to download a suspicious file manager, also to make an account and login. No thanks, I'll pass.
Yep - as I expected there must be a program to run which extracts the chara settings from a picture. But what I´ve downloaded doesn´t seem to be a working app.

Anyway regarding to Kaseijin it´s still a lot of work to transfer the slider data list into the chara maker, and the result of the video example isn´t really convincing for me - I guess that can someone with a little chara maker experience do better without this stuff ;)

Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ссылка на скачивание. Поспрашивал на другом сайте и со мной поделились этой ссылкой. Как раз файл там из видео которое по ссылке. Скачал, но пока ещё не пробовал.

Download link. I asked around on another site and they shared this link with me. Just the file there from the video that is on the link. I downloaded it, but haven't tried it yet.

This link is better, seems to be a working app.
Unfortunately all in chinese, can´t figure out how it works.

Like Kaseijin I´m done............

• Sad

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hi gentlemen,

I have a request please.

Could someone be so kind as to bring up to speed a vet who stopped playing in 2022 please?

I know ILLUSION closed down which is depressing but I'm wondering how the modding scene is doing. Are there any major mods that came out that completely changed the way to play or something like that?

Thanks in advance.

• Hey there

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi gentlemen,

I have a request please.

Could someone be so kind as to bring up to speed a vet who stopped playing in 2022 please?

I know ILLUSION closed down which is depressing but I'm wondering how the modding scene is doing. Are there any major mods that came out that completely changed the way to play or something like that?

Thanks in advance.
Hi'ya
I'm going to speak from my experience. Since I mostly used Ilusion software in creating scenes rather than play the game, I have seen new mods upcoming that make me think in redo some old scenes; Some remarcable mods are from an Modder named Ekan, that uses innovative tools to make more realistic the movement like Hooh's stuff once in a time; there are new clothes from GDC, and sjjpl, new maps from Mas75, conquestus, etc. just to mention a few ones. The last time I ran the update manager it shown a bunch of new mods, and updated a lot of them too.
Perhaps you are asking if it a major improvement in gameplay, the last repack is Ver. 14. I still using BR13 since my old computer can't manage the new bePinEx that R14 uses to work, i think it iproves some graphic stuffs like hanmen shadders or so, but i can't tell for sure

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hi'ya
I'm going to speak from my experience. Since I mostly used Ilusion software in creating scenes rather than play the game, I have seen new mods upcoming that make me think in redo some old scenes; Some remarcable mods are from an Modder named Ekan, that uses innovative tools to make more realistic the movement like Hooh's stuff once in a time; there are new clothes from GDC, and sjjpl, new maps from Mas75, conquestus, etc. just to mention a few ones. The last time I ran the update manager it shown a bunch of new mods, and updated a lot of them too.
Perhaps you are asking if it a major improvement in gameplay, the last repack is Ver. 14. I still using BR13 since my old computer can't manage the new bePinEx that R14 uses to work, i think it iproves some graphic stuffs like hanmen shadders or so, but i can't tell for sure
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide me with your experience.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
This link is better, seems to be a working app.
Unfortunately all in chinese, can´t figure out how it works.

Like Kaseijin I´m done............
Hey Turbojoe!
I spend a little time trying to understand how the app work, and learn a bit of chinese! xD
I have now make my first test and I can tell this app meet the basic requirements to make cards out of pictures, it approaches far enough to a working card. I have made test with asian and westerns model, all yelds a significant approach to the sample model. You need to fine-tuning some parameters the software is unable to achieve, like eye color, eyelashes, eyebrows, makeup color and so. The parameters are the same order we see in chara maker: Face Overall, Jaw, Cheeck, Eyes, Then skip eyelashes; Nose, mouth and ears. Take a look:

It doesnt uses any mod or facetypes, I think using another Facial type, skin type, shader, skin color, it will be more accurate. Overall: I'm satisfied!

• Yay, new update!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi gentlemen,

I have a request please.

Thanks in advance.
So Kaseijin already given you a good answer more regarding to StudioNEO, I will add some thoughts for the game.
Stopping in 2022 you may stay at BR R8?
Indeed there happened some improvements in the game since then too, for example the Steam translation (english) with R9, some new H-scenes and maps (for the game).
And some fine mods for chara creation - as Kaseijin for his scenes I´m just reworking all my characters for a nicer and more realistic look.

As you already mentioned the closing of Illusion I guess there will also no further Repack version coming out and newer mods or mod versions will run only through the Sideloader update.

So IMO it maybe a good idea now to make a last great upgrade to BR R14.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
So Kaseijin already given you a good answer more regarding to StudioNEO, I will add some thoughts for the game.
Stopping in 2022 you may stay at BR R8?
Indeed there happened some improvements in the game since then too, for example the Steam translation (english) with R9, some new H-scenes and maps (for the game).
And some fine mods for chara creation - as Kaseijin for his scenes I´m just reworking all my characters for a nicer and more realistic look.

As you already mentioned the closing of Illusion I guess there will also no further Repack version coming out and newer mods or mod versions will run only through the Sideloader update.

So IMO it maybe a good idea now to make a last great upgrade to BR R14.
Thank you for your time and advice. I will make the jump back. Where can I find BR14? Sukebei Nyaa or his Discord? I'd prefer direct download links

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you for your time and advice. I will make the jump back. Where can I find BR14? Sukebei Nyaa or his Discord? I'd prefer direct download links
Ever here

Torrent file (highly recommended)
Since R14 there is an own torrent file for Modpack Studio, so far you want

• Red Heart
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Ever here

Torrent file (highly recommended)
Since R14 there is an own torrent file for Modpack Studio, so far you want
bookmark added. Thank you so much!!

holdupholdupup

Jul 28, 2021
Hello, can someone tell how to get all the dances that were in the old repack version please. I checked the all animations and i'm missing some dances that were in a previous repack (i don't remember which one), even with installing the sideloader modpack i'm still missing them. Did they get removed or maybe they became patreon only

• Thinking Face

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I want to use Next Gen cards. What mods do I need to download? How do I use them?
In the "Modpack (NextGenSkin)" folder you will find a txt file which tells you what to do.

Hanmen´s Shader should already be included in BetterRepack, but an older version - anyway should work on these cards.

herarak457

Mar 30, 2021
In the "Modpack (NextGenSkin)" folder you will find a txt file which tells you what to do.

Hanmen´s Shader should already be included in BetterRepack, but an older version - anyway should work on these cards.
Which version should I download? Do you have a single file link?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes