turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Aside from unlocking all the achievements, what's the end game like?
How do we know everything is already unlocked, 100%?
Is there an ending cutscene?
To gain all achievements is one part of "playing HS2" (you shortened this pleasure with the 100% save ;)).
And you see 100% unlocked if you call Fur and open "Achievements" (the one button where the labeling is missing)
Achievement-newButton.jpg
Achievement1.jpg

These achievements give u access to all possible positions, events, maps and settings for H-Scenes, not more.
Although the possibilities are still depending of the girls mood and stats.

And there is no End scene in this game, the rest is fucking your girls in miscellaneous locations, positions and combinations (3-some) until the end of time ;)

Or you try to get familiar with Charamaker to create your own characters.

Don´t forget StudioNEO for creating your own scenes and animations (not usable in the game).

Nov 28, 2021
can anyone tell me why i can do certain poses with certain cards and others dont? its not about affection stats both cards were new but i couldnt do things i could with other one

• Hey there
Reactions: chef3416

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
can anyone tell me why i can do certain poses with certain cards and others dont? its not about affection stats both cards were new but i couldnt do things i could with other one
As I already posted several times the accessibls H positions are depending on stats (a new card has none) but also on the girls mood according to personality and traits.

If you have new cards with exactly same personality and traits I guess there should be the same H-scenes available.
Anyway I never recognized this on purpose, I don´t care.........

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crimx42
Apr 4, 2023
Hi, I think my Win10 hate Studio :unsure: (and in a minor way the game itself), it start process (all legit no virus) that slow down the system (maybe there is some exception to add somewhere to avoid it?). Often it remain slow even after closing studio/game. I'm a little puzzled. Maybe there is some tweak for avoid it?

Nova_1200

Jul 3, 2018
Hi my KK manager has stopped working I've tried updating it and using it with and without a VPN but every time it says please make sure your connection is strong enough and it isn't locked behind a firewall or antivirus and I've checked it doesn't seem to be. Anyone got any tips or kk files I can use thanks Nova =).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, I think my Win10 hate Studio :unsure: (and in a minor way the game itself), it start process (all legit no virus) that slow down the system (maybe there is some exception to add somewhere to avoid it?). Often it remain slow even after closing studio/game. I'm a little puzzled. Maybe there is some tweak for avoid it?
I hope you have your install not in a system folder like C:/programs.
Game folder should be on top of a drive outside C:/, and run it standalone (no registry).

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Hi my KK manager has stopped working I've tried updating it and using it with and without a VPN but every time it says please make sure your connection is strong enough and it isn't locked behind a firewall or antivirus and I've checked it doesn't seem to be. Anyone got any tips or kk files I can use thanks Nova =).
Try to download latest version from here , delete the old one and replace it with the new.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Organizing isn't bad. I reccomend keep your card folder organized but in another location rather than chara/female path, and when you going to play, choose your partner card and move it to the chara folder. The final result is to have your game folder slim, only the cards you going to use, the mods relative to those models, the plugins needed. Doing so has helped me a lot.
Man, I would LOVE to delete like 90% of these mods that I straight up don't use...
I had the confidence to delete like 70% of the locations since I found it a PITA to scroll for 15 seconds to find a girl who is in the last location in the list...

But I would be too scared to delete all these 'clothings' and such... To make it worse, I'm pretty sure none of my girls are using any of it...

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
I bet a Better Repack Lite
In which they only include core mods and avoid clothing/character mods
Maybe a few of the best location mods...

Would be insanely popular

With all these modern PC games taking up increasingly absurd amount of HDD space (100~200gb each) and the fact that 'fast' HDD like nvme and ssds are much more limited in space...

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Man, I would LOVE to delete like 90% of these mods that I straight up don't use...
I had the confidence to delete like 70% of the locations since I found it a PITA to scroll for 15 seconds to find a girl who is in the last location in the list...

But I would be too scared to delete all these 'clothings' and such... To make it worse, I'm pretty sure none of my girls are using any of it...
well if you have some time to kill, open up KKmanager, select the sideloader tab and .... delete item by item.

• Haha

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
I bet a Better Repack Lite
In which they only include core mods and avoid clothing/character mods
Maybe a few of the best location mods...

Would be insanely popular

With all these modern PC games taking up increasingly absurd amount of HDD space (100~200gb each) and the fact that 'fast' HDD like nvme and ssds are much more limited in space...
There is one on Steam - base game + SB3 Patch "normal" version
This is without Sideloader Modpacks, then you have to download needed mods individually from here

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022

Hi!
I feel you. This is a topic I've talked about in the past. To have the "esential" to play. Say, like "Beginner's, medium, advanced" configurations.
As for me, The Steam standalone version is the basic. Just the game, no mods, no plugins.

Next are the patched one, letting you have some mods and plugins, like back tho BR6-BR8 when I started to play this great game.

Then the actuals Repacks, from BR12 to BR15, new bepInEx, new mods, cutting-edge plugins.

As a StudioNeov2 user, I have in my game folders some maps, plugins, and mods
The maps I am using are some of the Hooh's first releases, although I'm having some issues with the lights, at the end of the day i manage to make them work.
AiLegend has some nice maps too, Tiny homes and apartments are my basic ones. Along with Nyaacho and Weir.
Mas75, Fouetty and KKY also have good maps, they have a large library of maps so I have those maps stored in my external 1TB driver, only copy them to my gamefolder when using, then delete.
I have in my gamefolder all the betterPenetration zipmods, also have all the Hooh's stuff cuz they are basic for other mods and plugins to work. Ekan Studio, Mainabox, ROC, fluid mods and reallgoodstuff zipmods are in my basics too.
All the hair mods from Sjjpl, aquan, boy 2239, and Ramsess; Hanmen and K1T0 for skins and shades.
Graphic mod and DHH mod also in my set. In the past my old machine wasn't able to run any graphic mod, therefore most of my cards in nextgen skin weren't used.

For Plugins I'm using pushup, move controller, mp4 anf gif planes, MMD and VNGE because I like to play and make visual novels. In fact I have most of the plugins activated, they are quite small and doesn't affect the game performance. Some old plugins are incompatible or not useful, they can be disabled from KKmanager.

The rest of the mods are the large options an user can have, and that is the nice part. Options you decide to get or not. There are tons of clothes, faces, head mods that only work with an specific card. no worth to get them if you will never gonna use them (most of the asian clothes mods are likey, fancy clothes, fantasy cosplay costumes), only if you are working on some related yo may need it, otherwise, let them out. the same as some chara cards that doesn't work in the game but in studio, they are heavly modified, bonemod manipulated that make them impossible to normally play with.

My advice: Do not erase anything on your game, have clear what you gonna do, Mantain the essential files in your game rootfolder, the rest move it to a different drive. You gonna play? get only the game related stuff and let the studio goods out; wanna play a VNGE, scene card? get VNGE and play it, if you game propmt you missing mods, get them ftom your backup source. Trial and error 'till you get the correct setup.
Have severan charater cards in your charafolder? allow only 5, more or less chara cards, that way the game will load faster. keep in mind that your character has to be iun the chara female folder to gain statistics.

Hope this inf helps you.

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
As for me, The Steam standalone version is the basic. Just the game, no mods, no plugins.
Very well explained, I already thought about a little "compression" if it wasn´t such an effort :p

Anyway not to forget the Steam base game isn´t uncensored!
That´s why I recommended the SB3 "normal".

CharlesMiltonPorter

Feb 4, 2021
what are the controls for the menu? right click is for going back and left click only works for selecting options or calling fur, but tryint to select anything else besides the help or achievs does nothing with left click or is my game screwed up?

• Thinking Face

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Man, Hanmen's new Graphics Plugin looks amazing, but I'm not paying a subscription for a breast slider game mod. Do any of you have it? How is it in terms of affecting performance?

Netnot123

Aug 27, 2018
I'm stuck in loading screen when entering VIP room, but doing anything else is fine. I'm using DX15 All-in-one (100GB extracted), here's the log. Can someone please help me?

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Measurements.Band.Calculator.GetValue (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] boneVerts) [0x00115] in <b573f97209c1440b847f3d70e0031f22>:0
at Measurements.CalculatorBase.SetValue (Measurements.MeasurementsData& data, FindAssist boneSearcher) [0x00008] in <b573f97209c1440b847f3d70e0031f22>:0
at Measurements.MeasurementsController+<CoUpdateTexts>d__17.MoveNext () [0x0008a] in <b573f97209c1440b847f3d70e0031f22>:0
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00027] in <a43c47796b1b4dc78509dc74aec2356b>:0

(Filename: <b573f97209c1440b847f3d70e0031f22> Line: 0)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at HS2.SpecialTreatmentRoomScene+<Start>d__2.MoveNext () [0x00222] in <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00027] in <a43c47796b1b4dc78509dc74aec2356b>:0

(Filename: <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317> Line: 0)

[Warning: Deformers] Cannot deform conhut2, not read/write enabled.
[Warning: Deformers] Cannot deform o_acs_neck_con, not read/write enabled.
[Warning: Deformers] Cannot deform o_top_con1_b_a, not read/write enabled.
[Warning: Deformers] Cannot deform o_top_con1_b_b, not read/write enabled.
[Warning: Deformers] Cannot deform o_top_con1_a, not read/write enabled.
[Warning: Deformers] Cannot deform o_top_con1_b, not read/write enabled.
[Warning: Deformers] Cannot deform o_bot_con1_a, not read/write enabled.
[Warning: Deformers] Cannot deform o_bot_con1_b, not read/write enabled.
[Warning: Deformers] Cannot deform o_glove_con1, not read/write enabled.
[Warning: Deformers] Cannot deform o_shoes_con1, not read/write enabled.

Nov 8, 2019
Tried to find info on this with search but no luck. Could someone tell me is it possible to load the Sideloader mods from different drive than the actual game location? Or do all the files have to be in the same directory?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes