lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
That google drive with the shares character cards linked in the OP FAQ is too big.
Yes it is. GDrive is built for storage and that is just a repository. It isn't built for gallery browsing. Not on that scale. It will happily burn through all your RAM and CPU if you push it that far. Besides, there's 11000 cards in there and no page breaks or search filters... Fuck saving ram, man, save your neurons!
Download it or check the other online resources.
Anyway to turn males in futa's/females?
No need to. Just turn on the futa option on a female card. Select "Manage Characters" in your room> "Select Player"> Click the avatar button at the top to switch to female tab and assign it as 1st person.
Are there any more studio maps out there other than what's included in R2?
Apart from the Modpack? Only on the Discord, afaik.

Reactions: proxy555xs

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
lifemare it's me again, now I think I know the reaso
Yes it is. GDrive is built for storage and that is just a repository. It isn't built for gallery browsing. Not on that scale. It will happily burn through all your RAM and CPU if you push it that far. Besides, there's 11000 cards in there and no page breaks or search filters... Fuck saving ram, man, save your neurons!

No need to. Just turn on the futa option on a female card. Select "Manage Characters" in your room> "Select Player"> Click the avatar button at the top to switch to female tab and assign it as 1st person.
Hello my lovely brother! Alright, I checked the game today and the same thing happened. But in this case, I know the problem; while unzipping the files I see a warning message which says it didn't find a way to extract them. (5 files, everytime I try.) So, how can we fix that?

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
lifemare it's me again, now I think I know the reaso

Hello my lovely brother! Alright, I checked the game today and the same thing happened. But in this case, I know the problem; while unzipping the files I see a warning message which says it didn't find a way to extract them. (5 files, everytime I try.) So, how can we fix that?
Hi TheK. Nice sleuthing. Are you using 7zip? People have reported problems like that with Winrar. If you are, then tell me names of the un-extracted files and i'll send you a copy.

• Love
Reactions: TheK

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Hi TheK. Nice sleuthing. Are you using 7zip? People have reported problems like that with Winrar. If you are, then tell me names of the un-extracted files and i'll send you a copy.
I am using Winrar, thanks for the help btw, I will try the same process with 7zip. If the problem keeps going you know that I'll find you xd

Edit: Alright, the problem is all about winrar, 7zip looks like a better source. In case of too many people having the same problem, i think m4zy should add a little ps about it.

Last edited:

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I am using Winrar, thanks for the help btw, I will try the same process with 7zip. If the problem keeps going you know that I'll find you xd

Edit: Alright, the problem is all about winrar, 7zip looks like a better source. In case of too many people having the same problem, i think m4zy should add a little ps about it.
It's not winrar nor 7zip problem, its how you use it.
You need to mark all the 5 parts and then do right click "extract here"
Thats how i always do it and never had a problem with it.

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
So I should extract the files I have problem with seperately? Normally, I have no problem about winrar; in this case five seperate components had problem exracting, so I had to find them and extract them one by one, right?

At this point, I am extracting the game again with winrar and will take a screenshot then post my comment with it to not bother you too much.

The point is, I always extract files as whole, you can of course do it seperately but it is not practical at all.

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
So I should extract the files I have problem with seperately? Normally, I have no problem about winrar; in this case five seperate components had problem exracting, so I had to find them and extract them one by one, right?

At this point, I am extracting the game again with winrar and will take a screenshot then post my comment with it to not bother you too much.

The point is, I always extract files as whole, you can of course do it seperately but it is not practical at all.

View attachment 701891
can you make a bigger picture of the error message so i can see the whole message?

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
can you make a bigger picture of the error message so i can see the whole message?
Message is in Turkish, so if I translate it directly, it says ''System can't find the path specified.'' Most of them are assets, I can't recall the exact files, but if you need a bigger picture I can extract it again.

proxy555xs

Jun 22, 2020

thanks

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Message is in Turkish, so if I translate it directly, it says ''System can't find the path specified.'' Most of them are assets, I can't recall the exact files, but if you need a bigger picture I can extract it again.
just show me the picture please

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
so correct me if i am wrong but you are extracting the big file right ? after you extracted the 5 parts
No, I am directly extracting the ''[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 BetterRepack R2'' as a new file. So, I am not taking any file seperately out.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
No, I am directly extracting the ''[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 BetterRepack R2'' as a new file. So, I am not taking any file seperately out.
why? cant you just right click and do "extract here" in a folder
like here:
3044720573_0d7854d26d.jpg

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Me neither. And you don't need to select all the files, winrar will find them if they're in the same folder.
The fact that you and me haven't bumped into any issues doesn't mean others won't in different systems. Winrar is a good program, but it's working on a file compressed with another program, it's not guaranteed it will work, specially if you're running an outdated version.

I think TheK has the torrent file anyway, so no split parts to handle. Looks like a genuine allocation error.

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
why? cant you just right click and do "extract here" in a folder
like here:
View attachment 701921
Ok, so I just realized rn, we are talking about the same thing. I've been using extract here in a folder and I get the problem while I do it. God, how none of us realized that, lol

lifemare yes, but actually what I do is the same thing. I just choose ''Extract as a file'' or something like that. Which basically creates a new file and extract everything inside uncompressed. So you guys just choose a place to extract as a new file whilst I directly extract to the same place. (Yeah, I just said the same thing here, xd)

Last edited:

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Ok, so I just realized rn, we are talking about the same thing. I've been using extract here in a folder and I get the problem while I do it. God, how none of us realized that, lol

lifemare yes, but actually what I do is the same thing. I just choose ''Extract as a file'' or something like that. Which basically creates a new file and extract everything inside uncompressed. So you guys just choose a place to extract as a new file whilst I directly extract to the same place. (Yeah, I just said the same thing here, xd)
There's many ways to do the same thing with Winrar.
  • You can "extract here" to skip creating a folder with the context menu.
  • You can "extract to [folder name]".
  • You can right-click-drag the file into another folder and select a context option on drop.
  • You can open the zip and drag-n-drop the contents of that window to a folder of your choice.
  • You can manually select "extract" inside the program and input folder and decompression rules (good for creating separate folders for each file if you're batch-extracting, for example).
All of these are equivalent. The extraction process is the same for all. "Extract to [folder name]" however might be a worse option when:
  • Extracting a file with a long folder structure to a folder that is already nested several levels deep.
  • Extracting a file with special characters in its name.
I recommend you keep the game path as simple as possible. There's been issues with the game finding files because of that.
And update Winrar ;)

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
There's many ways to do the same thing with Winrar.
  • You can "extract here" to skip creating a folder with the context menu.
  • You can "extract to [folder name]".
  • You can right-click-drag the file into another folder and select a context option on drop.
  • You can open the zip and drag-n-drop the contents of that window to a folder of your choice.
  • You can manually select "extract" inside the program and input folder and decompression rules (good for creating separate folders for each file if you're batch-extracting, for example).
All of these are equivalent. The extraction process is the same for all. "Extract to [folder name]" however might be a worse option when:
  • Extracting a file with a long folder structure to a folder that is already nested several levels deep.
  • Extracting a file with special characters in its name.
I recommend you keep the game path as simple as possible. There's been issues with the game finding files because of that.
And update Winrar ;)
Thanks for the help and the tips <3 But the main problem that I adressed is simple, as you said what I do is a simple extraction process. At that point it doesn't matter how I extract; if there is a problem, it will occur again. That was the reason why I asked m4zy to add a simple ps to inform people if they see a problem like that. Right Now, thanks to your advice on 7zip, I handled the problem. If I saw the .7z in the file before, I would also think a little and use 7zip but doesn't matter rn, thank you.

Reactions: lifemare

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Thanks for the help and the tips <3 But the main problem that I adressed is simple, as you said what I do is a simple extraction process. At that point it doesn't matter how I extract; if there is a problem, it will occur again. That was the reason why I asked m4zy to add a simple ps to inform people if they see a problem like that. Right Now, thanks to your advice on 7zip, I handled the problem. If I saw the .7z in the file before, I would also think a little and use 7zip but doesn't matter rn, thank you.
maybe you didnt tick the box that winrar should support .7zip files during the installation

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
maybe you didnt tick the box that winrar should support .7zip files during the installation
In that case winrar should not appear as a choice or i should receive a direct error message. I only miss 5 files and other things were completely fine, so winrar extracted everything but some assets, most probably minor ones because I was able to use character creation and game started easily. Only problem was, as I said earlier, game didn't realise some of my clicks. So if it can extract 99%, I don't think that problem was about 7zip option on winrar

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes