madyo

Sep 12, 2019
i downloaded the game from fitgirl, which version is it? is it betterpack r1? if it is i want to update it to r2,

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
should i download base game + modpack or just the modpack?
If you don't already have the base game, the modpack will be useless because there would be no way to start it. The modpack is literally just mod files, no exe or anything that would come with the thing that the modpack is modding, the base game.

Kissing and handjob animation doesn't seem to properly aligned when the male is shorter than the girl. This happens since HS 1, even KK. Is it a glitch or intended as it is?
If they don't align, the characters aren't both within the height range expected by the developers.

i downloaded the game from fitgirl, which version is it? is it betterpack r1? if it is i want to update it to r2,
Fitgirl is a completely unrelated repack. You are better off actually downloading Better Repack from than trying to update Fitgirl to a Better Repack version because trying to upgrade one repack with a totally different repack WILL break your game.

dinorex96

Oct 28, 2020
Hey guys

Im having the "unresponsive ui" problem. Clicks dont work as soon as the game starts and tutorial windows pops up. I tried looking here for solutions but I'm at a loss

- I donwloaded the torrent link (through qbit torrent if it matters)
- extracted with winrar (got some files missing report) (only the Honey Select 2.zip and not the optional)
- extracted again with 7zip (same file), got no report this time (I wonder if it mattered at all)
- opened IniSetting, updated some auto selected files, selected full windowed, change resolution
- downloaded the "two" missing files suggested by faq (??)

and still nothing. Im guessing that the torrent download got corrupted? Should I just try redownloading it?

edit: Solved: Redownloaded it, extracted it in another driver (SSD), aaaand its working

Last edited:
Reactions: hun hunter

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
run as admin set up Grapics using Nvidia control panel......still not fucking happy off to play Oblivion

Snap1.jpg

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
If you don't already have the base game, the modpack will be useless because there would be no way to start it. The modpack is literally just mod files, no exe or anything that would come with the thing that the modpack is modding, the base game.

If they don't align, the characters aren't both within the height range expected by the developers.

Fitgirl is a completely unrelated repack. You are better off actually downloading Better Repack from than trying to update Fitgirl to a Better Repack version because trying to upgrade one repack with a totally different repack WILL break your game.
thanks
if i downloaded the dx version should i download the game again?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
t

thanks
btw, whats the difference between hs2 legacy and dx ver? the translation?

and whats sideloader contain? i hear it just for hs2 studio? i just want to play and create character with much modded clothes, accesory, hair,etc , i dont really care about the studio
I haven't played a DX release yet, so I am just going off of what I heard, but it is supposed to have more positions, personalities, maps, and clothing options. DX is NOT a western release, so no translation. The sideloader modpack is a collection of mods that work with the studio that comes with the game. They do not affect the game, so they are not necessary unless you make animations or renders with the studio, which is how all these games that use Honey Select 2 for their art get that art.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Oh so it's not bone issues? I was using VMDplay, is MMDD better?
it is related to the bones and their adaptation of the mmd model reference, what i was trying to say is that MMDD has those bone relation to reference in an external config file which you can edit, i couldn't find any for VMDplay. i am also not sureif MMDD is better as i didn't use it, i only tried VMDplay and it is not bad at all. by the way, check this post here on how to make the heels to work using VMDplay.

I take card from 4.1 to DX and now breasts like this
View attachment 930427

View attachment 930559
I have no idea how to fix it. Help please
check if you have "jiggle" or "boobsettings" plugins when you created these cards and if they are installed now on DX. you can check by opening KKmanager then go to the plugin's tab. if none of them is installed, install the one you'v been using on R4.1. both plugins can be found in "game folder/[OPTIONAL]mods".
My next character

PS: Character created using my own DHH Preset. It may look different to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i like this one the most of all your recent cards, the skin tone, eyes, hair and outfit colors works great, good job (y). by the way, have you tried ? if you are using the repack it will be already installed and ready to use, check the manual in that mega for the usage details. with your talent, i think you will be get great results with it.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
I have the pregnancy belly mod but as expected, all clothes are clipping through the belly and under the breasts. How can I modify clothes directly ingame ?

synergyxxx69

Nov 18, 2020
it is related to the bones and their adaptation of the mmd model reference, what i was trying to say is that MMDD has those bone relation to reference in an external config file which you can edit, i couldn't find any for VMDplay. i am also not sureif MMDD is better as i didn't use it, i only tried VMDplay and it is not bad at all. by the way, check this post here on how to make the heels to work using VMDplay.
Okay thanks for the info!

Also, is there something alternative to HposUnlock plugin? I installed it in the hopes of getting the double cock fellatio scene, but only to find that it didn't unlock that one for some reason. In fact, it made things worse because I saw less available scenes with it installed than not.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
12/7/2020
Updated the Any Game Graphics Enhancement rar with a slightly older / stable version of Rey Tracing, you'll have to sub to the creator on Patreon to get the recent update.

KikatoStar

Oct 31, 2019
I gave the VR version a try with Windows Mixed Reality. Oh boy. I can only hope the Vive / Oculus versions work better. After going through about an hour of debugging, I managed to make the controllers work (you need to toggle the laser pointer to use them), but in the sex scenes themselves the UI for controlling the scene is somewhere outside the room. In fact, all UIs are there - I kept pressing buttons and couldn't see the windows popping up, but then I noticed something flickering inside the wall. It was the graphics menu. Well, assuming you don't mind floating outside the room to change the scene settings, it kinda worked?
Do you know which direction you looked for them? I turned off the 3d environment and couldn't find the UI. What button on the Odyssey did you use to open the UI to start?

Nov 14, 2020
new here - does this game have good kissing scenes and stuff?

also how do people have R4 and stuff , I see links to R2 not R4 , even on that guys patreon R2 is latest

Halderim

Oct 14, 2017
I...I do actually. Let me...let me just check real quick...

Edit: Holy shit you madman, that was it!! This has been plaguing me for literally like a month and a half now wtf how did you figure that one out.
I had the same problem and with Star Craft 2 it was nearly the same, did look into the windows events and saw that on startup something caused errors with a directX 9 dll. Quick search and found out that the Riva Tuner Server causes problems on dx9 applications so killed the MSI Afterburner and it started

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019

also how do people have R4 and stuff , I see links to R2 not R4 , even on that guys patreon R2 is latest
The latest version without the "Deluxe" extension is BetteRepack R 5.0.1.
The Latest version with the "Deluxe" extension is BetterRepack DX R 2.0

ChasingPops65

Dec 7, 2020
Feels like there lot clone of this game starting to comeout lately than ever before as if you find more Ren'py hunting begins with asian accents

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have the pregnancy belly mod but as expected, all clothes are clipping through the belly and under the breasts. How can I modify clothes directly ingame ?
If all clothes are clipping, changing in game won't help. You would have to make a modded version that works with the pregnant belly using 3d modeling software or however the clothes were originally created. They cannot be made to work with it in game.

R4 is actually the older version and used the original version of the game, the R2 that is on here right now is for the second version of the repack with the new DX release of the game

also is there a way to uncensor? it says the game is censored
The repack comes with an uncensor mod installed.

Feels like there lot clone of this game starting to comeout lately than ever before as if you find more Ren'py hunting begins with asian accents
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so these copies actually tell us that HS2 did well since everyone and their mother is trying to copy it.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes