Canade

Sep 26, 2018
normally, when you load a card it will load any hair, body, face, clothes, accessories, or overlay that card has. if you wish to load any of those alone you will have to load the desired part alone using the separate load options provided by the chara maker plugins.

while on maker, select "load" from the menu on the left, then use the check boxes on the lower right part of the screen to load any thing you want separately.

is this the default game ambient occlusion values on the lower picture?
I tweaked the sky ambient to be a little lower than the stock settings, the other 2 are stock settings. I'll show a picture in-game without DHH for the room.

DHH off

HS2_2020-11-20-21-00-39-018.jpg

I'm also testing SweetFX and Reshade to see if it works for this game. Seems to work with no issues. Will share if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: hun hunter
Dec 18, 2018
mods in general are located in the "mods" folder in our game's root directory, and the chara cards or the coordinate cards stores the used mods for a character along with all chara data when created. so when a message appears saying that a mod is missing that means that the card is using a mod that is not available in our "mods" folder. in order to fix this you will have to take a screenshot for the missing mod names when they appear in game (or you can also check the log file i think) then try look for those mods (mainly discord) or you can simply google a name of a mod.

it is probably using .ogg format, but they are not stored as raw audio files in the game directory, they are packaged in to .unity3d files (example: "game folder\abdata\sound\data\se\h") . in order to extract them you have to use a tool like SB3UtilityGUI to export them out then use another converting tool for .ogg to mp3/mp4/wav conversion.

but i must warn, using SB3Utility can be complicated for people who never used it before depending on what you are using it for, but since it is about audio files it should be simple enough. just make sure you do not save the edits to the original .unity file by exiting without saving or make a back up before you attempt it.

EDIT: it is not using .ogg, it is in .fsb format that i am not personally familiar with, not sure if it can be converted to other most popular formats like mp3 but the how to extract the files method is remained the same.

hi, i think it was called "animation controller" plugin and the key for that is (-). if i remember correctly it was very basic with most IK nodes presets and it will not allow you to take full control of the attachment's functionality. deathweasel himself suggested to use node constraints instead but anyway it an be found .

i am not very sure why do you have this problem, but i can assure you that it is not from the download source as i tried both mega and torrent methods for most of the repacks my self then and successfully extracted the files with 7-Zip vr 16.04.

it may be due to other reasons like connection errors while downloading, bad sectors on drives, viruses or else. try google "zip data error" and you may find something useful to try. also just to make sure, try re-download (do not copy from the current) the game on another PC if possible then unzip it.
Is there a simple way like a converter or something like a website to convert. Or some thing like an .exe file to run? Thanks!!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm also testing SweetFX and Reshade to see if it works for this game. Seems to work with no issues. Will share if anyone is interested.
I'd be interested, I like your DHH setting better than mine... yours is much crisper!

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I'd be interested, I like your DHH setting better than mine... yours is much crisper!
Excellent (y). Here's the link. Be sure to back up your current settings in case you want to switch back.

Contents

DHH graphics settings rar; Graphics dhs and Default Graphics dhs >> HS2 Screen settings rar >> Graphics Enhancemanet rar; Includes SweetFX and Reshade, optional.

I've tested ReShade on every game engine here >> Other, RPGM, RenPY, Flash, Unity. No issues. The only issue that I noticed was the game creating 0 byte files on the desktop, but they are removed if you restart your computer. Minus RPGM, it usually only happens once. Recommend a 8 GB memory ram PC minimum.

11/21/2020
ReShade_Settings_LowerBloom rar. Halved the bloom strength to resemble a more natural light. Copy and paste or Drag and Drop over Reshade_Settings if interested.

11/21/2020 >> Graphics Enhancement updated. Slight Bloom reduction
11/21/2020 >> DHH_Settings rar updated with ASLPro3D tweaks. Much appreciated (y).

11/21/202 >> added everything to my HS2 card link. See signature. Kept this thread post.

Last edited:

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Is there a way to upgrade from r5 to dx r2? or are they too different? I am dreading to delete my previous game

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Is there a simple way like a converter or something like a website to convert. Or some thing like an .exe file to run? Thanks!!!
here is useful article about .fsb files, how to open and convert them: (.

but you still have to extract the fsb files from the game as i described earlier first, and there are allot of files and they are all unnamed. finding exactly what you want maybe very frustrating.

Excellent (y). Here's the link. Be sure to back up your current settings in case you want to switch back.

Mega

Contents

DHH graphics settings rar; Graphics dhs and Default Graphics dhs >> HS2 Screen settings rar >> Graphics Enhancemanet rar; Includes SweetFX and Reshade, optional.

I've tested ReShade on every game engine here >> Other, RPGM, RenPY, Flash, Unity. No issues. The only issue that I noticed was the game creating 0 byte files on the desktop, but they are removed if you restart your computer. Minus RPGM, it usually only happens once. Recommend a 8 GB memory ram PC minimum.
thank you for sharing this. i didn't get to try DHH or graphics mod yet but the difference in output is clearly showing. i will try these settings later.

this can improve the shots taking from studio as well, if you have tips or further tests to perform on lighting in general please feel free to share them in the guides and help thread here, so people interested in them and would like to have a better lighting for the studio can use it as well. or even if you would like to write a simple guide about setup and tools it will be appreciated.

Is there a way to upgrade from r5 to dx r2? or are they too different? I am dreading to delete my previous game
looks like that there is not unless you download and replace the DX expansion files manually (not recommended).

check out this post (and the similar related question and answers before it) and if you like to move your data from R5 to DX:
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r5-final-illusion.53457/post-4522173

GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
When selecting create characters, screen goes white and displays 136.5 cm and the game will not load after that is shown. The game will not got to play after a restart either.
I have no idea of which mod is causing this issue.

Any solutions will be appreciated.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Canade and anyone else interested...

Here is a tweak that I performed on the DHH Graphic Mod setting that was originally done by Canade, this wouldn't have been possible without the hard work and effort that they put in to get the color balance right for the Graphical Mod...

I tweaked it a bit, because I think my own graphic settings are a little darker with my Duel Nivida Geforce 1080 TI Founders and monitor (which is really just a 42 inch smart tv)... but with my graphics, the character's were a little dark, so I only adjusted the main front light and the character's back lighting just a few degrees...

Canade's Original Settings:

test2.png

My Tweak for Skin Tones/Characters:

test3.png

Hope that helps anyone else, but again, wouldn't have been possible without Canade's attention and hard work!

~Jack

Edit: Would help to add the download link... duh...

Last edited:

critikalweed

Jun 20, 2019
anyone knows how to unlock the nigh park scene? i know that the girl must have a specific mindset but i cant find which is and tryed several combinations.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Canade and anyone else interested...

Here is a tweak that I performed on the DHH Graphic Mod setting that was originally done by Canade, this wouldn't have been possible without the hard work and effort that they put in to get the color balance right for the Graphical Mod...

I tweaked it a bit, because I think my own graphic settings are a little darker with my Duel Nivida Geforce 1080 TI Founders and monitor (which is really just a 42 inch smart tv)... but with my graphics, the character's were a little dark, so I only adjusted the main front light and the character's back lighting just a few degrees...

Canade's Original Settings:

View attachment 909669

My Tweak for Skin Tones/Characters:

View attachment 909670

Hope that helps anyone else, but again, wouldn't have been possible without Canade's attention and hard work!

~Jack

Edit: Would help to add the download link... duh... Mega
It looks great (y). I'll add it to my preset. Edit >> I just took a look at it in game, love what you did with the shadows. I set it to my default graphics (y).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I'm confused, the latest version is the ScrewThisNoise DX betterrepack 2 or the thread R5?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes