JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I'm asking just cuz I don't see it in the specs.
I wouldn't bother dl 54 GB just to discover it doesn't work.
Anyone have it running on W7?

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I had to turn the bloom off but this looks pretty good after fooling around with it. My only issue is that the character faces tend to look really similar to each other.

fatih33

Jan 3, 2018
this is at number one suddenly, never heard of this game, can someone tell me what the game is about? and how are the animations? thank you very much.. i kinda need another game to play, so id appreciate it

fatih33

Jan 3, 2018
and how do i download the game? all parts or do i have to download just part 5? and do i have to download the patch with bugfixes?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I have Win10 x64. I tried installing the bugfix to the "root directory" where the application .exe file is located(the base directory, I assume). The first time I tried to go to an interaction scene, the screen went white and froze. What am I doing wrong?
Also, is the bug fix incorporated into this updated game d/l? If not, why not?

beepboop01

Apr 12, 2020
Why does this look like AI Girl? The map for sure.

Please don't tell me we have to build stuff as well, that was frankly the worst part of the game for me. Building is a nice side feature but it was rather annoying and extremely clunky.

If that's absent I guess theres some worth in playing this? Just looks like AI girl though.

Regardless why is there a hostel on an... abandoned ruined island? Seems like a massive health hazard and looks awful.

Rupertvangog

Jan 3, 2020
I saw a trailer and there is a lot improvements including cam, new animations, better graphics, places, better fps and more, idk it is real or no, downloading now, speed is so slow...even through torrent.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes